• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Siege duration shorten for EU

67 posts in this topic

Posted

i got a sorc 113 ap 124dp, i spam df on wb and  alwys end up in top loot, got 4 liv  post nerf

Someone, else said the same thing already, I think I'm just going through a bad patch of RNG. Tried to PRI a witches yesterday and they blew up :( 

Posted

HELLO GUYS, ITS JUST FOR 2 DAYS. DONT PANIC THAT MUCH.

For god sake, how can people flame so much about something so justified? Unbelievable..

Ty Daum for informing.

Posted (edited)

Simple Solution: Make the Start Time of this Events 1 Hour earlier maybe !?

so Start gonna be 19:00 CEST and not 20:00 CEST anymore, problem solved.

Edited by Psycho

Posted

I still think all loot should be RNG dropped, not based on dps. Melee classes have a 50% less chance to ever get loot because of the fact they cant touch the boss.

wrong topic and it is rng ... I'm a warrior and I get constantly 7-10min worth out of kzarka for example but in in60 kzarka s i never got the kzarka weapon so yeah  that's rng for you 

Posted

Unless of course, the issue is that the bug occurs 2 hours after the event begins, and not at an extremely specific point in time. 

Posted

Or you set your computer's time. Set to 21h00 when it is 22h00, it works (Day Saving Light > Standard time). Like guild's logs...

Posted

For me it is good solution i can play till 22:00 so :D

Posted

There was a bug that made it finish after 2 hours where nobody wins because towers become invincible.

Daum changing it so that it automatically ends after 2 hours changes nothing at all.

Is it so hard to understand?

Posted

wrong topic and it is rng ... I'm a warrior and I get constantly 7-10min worth out of kzarka for example but in in60 kzarka s i never got the kzarka weapon so yeah  that's rng for you 

The drop works where top 10 dps have a chance and get better loot along with 15 randoms, It's not all rng.

Posted

@CM_Tytyes Can we have some more information on when this feature will be returning? Many of started playing the game for this feature and to have it taken away after one week is very disheartening

1 person likes this

Posted

Does the guilds get silvers from the nodes now when node wars dont work? 

Coz that would be weird. 

Posted

What about the 30m bonus that was promised during the whole event? We tried to place our forts in the first week, but that didn't work, we suspect it was bug related. Now will there be a new rehearsal or is it straight to the launch and byebye bonus?

Looking forward to an answer. Thanks in advance.

Posted

I doubt Daum have any control over when the node wars and sieges start. They likely simply have a button to turn it off or on.

Anything they wish to change has to be talked through with Pearl Abyss and then Pearl Abyss has to program the change.

What I want to know is; Is the test phase over? I've noticed you cant buy Guild Fortress' right now. Something about  the item being unavailable due to a administration error or something. (Yes, I am a GM, and we do have the money for it. We've participated in Node Wars before, we know how it works :p)

Some people are claiming that node wars are disabled, but I cant seem to find sources on this.

Posted

@CM_Tytyes Can we have some more information on when this feature will be returning? Many of started playing the game for this feature and to have it taken away after one week is very disheartening

^

Posted

Is this not something that most game developers should be able to hotfix?

Posted

Trolls.png

Sry but this is just a -----ing joke from a shity Company......OH my God.

everyone have trouble to win Node war when 2 Big Guilds fight each other and WHAT are u Idiots Do ?

Reduce the Time even more .....gg

U can directly say we cancel Siege and Node War completly and just say new Content = more Sosan Grind.

Nah mate. New content will be the desert and the new places to grind. grind grind grind, grind all the new content. Have fun with it :D

Posted

Move the start time on 19:00 CEST!!!! Noone wants play till 23:00 wtf is this !?!?!?!?

They can reduce time to 2H but they should weaken the siege buildings by 30% about :)