• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Node wars Thorns deathballs

67 posts in this topic

Posted

Last night, Paintrains tried to ----- us with their thorns death ball in node wars. Not even involved in the war they come over trying to help Vahlok/Maelstrom by forming a ball of members around hwachas or our fort so we were "unable" to AOE and such. Why is this mechanic in the game? Veritas pulled this busch league shit too afaik... Literally makes node wars a waste of time and effort.

Paintrains_Is_Gay.jpg

Posted

LC Will Prevail!  PainTrains is getting derailed!  #lametactics

Posted

It didn't work of course because, LC WILL PREVAIL!

But still, its retarded and if you can't even cheese the guild, then you might want to wake up and see that your alliance really is terrible.

Posted

Last night, Paintrains tried to ----- us with their thorns death ball in node wars. Not even involved in the war they come over trying to help Vahlok/Maelstrom by forming a ball of members around hwachas or our fort so we were "unable" to AOE and such. Why is this mechanic in the game? Veritas pulled this busch league shit too afaik... Literally makes node wars a waste of time and effort.

Paintrains_Is_Gay.jpg

Yeah, pretty soon we will see this patched out when they make it so anyone in the Node War area that isn't part of the war has 1hp like in Korea.  

Posted (edited)

WHEN WAS THE BABY BORN? THURSDAY? SATURDAY?

69039602.jpg

Edited by Grieve

Posted (edited)

Yeah, pretty soon we will see this patched out when they make it so anyone in the Node War area that isn't part of the war has 1hp like in Korea.  

That should have been in our version to begin with. @CM_Jouska also, why can you revive at a town in node/siege wars? Your only respawn points should be flag of determination or your base. If you need to go to a town, then you need to book it out of the war to resupply. Being next to a town because everywhere else tells you you're too close to another base when trying to set yours down, and your enemy literally respawns at a nearby town over and over basically giving them a free flag of determination is just stupid. You're allowing people who aren't good the ability to try to zerg you down with bullshit mechanics right now. This also removes the need for a guild to build a supply depot to revive horses or restock ammo, when you can spawn in a town and just revive your horse and buy shit from a guild manager. Fix this shit.

Not only did paintrains do this at our base, but Maelstroms base had 2% hp left and their deathball showed up at their base and let maelstroms members sit in the middle of them and repair their tower, making it very difficult to stop them from repairing it.

crew.jpg

LOLOLOLOL.png

Edited by Shanst Takeda
because I can
1 person likes this

Posted

At least its only practice...

Posted

At least its only practice...

Practice that you burn all of your guild funds for...

Posted

@GM_Moose @GM_Felaxus @CM_Praballo @GM_Huego

Posted

What a great guild. A group of players with thorns on that can't fight back. Very scary.

1 person likes this

Posted

WHEN WAS THE BABY BORN? THURSDAY? SATURDAY?

69039602.jpg

Yo I was like

katt-williams.jpg

Posted

Fun fact: Maelstrom had no polished stone to repair, AND we killed just as many vahlok/maelstrom as we did LC.
LC did not prevail in the slightest. Sorry. You lost, again. And you will lose again, and again.
Let me know when you finally have enough money to fight again though,After all, you only had 7k silver in the bank after the fight. LC has now entered The Great Depression.
Granted after one of your members left the guild last night he paid you like 300k in penalties because you didn't have the silver to kick him. Baby steps. A few more members leaving and you'll have enough for a modest fort. Do try not to lose again. Remember, you only prevail until you fail.
Don't stand in front of the train, and you won't get hit. CHOO CHOO! @CM_Jouska

06kNrKC.png

2 people like this

Posted

keezy 2016

Posted

LC Best Guild NA

#FreeKeezy

1 person likes this

Posted

My butt still dirty from poopin on Rage....gon need anotehr roll of toilet paper!

Posted

Wow you made Keezy leave the guild. He seemed pretty chill. Stop being a bunch of angsty teenagers imo. Just tell him to leave comms off next time don't be a total nazi about it.

#FreeKeezy

Posted

Wow you made Keezy leave the guild. He seemed pretty chill. Stop being a bunch of angsty teenagers imo. Just tell him to leave comms off next time don't be a total nazi about it.

#FreeKeezy

KEEZY wasn't even our real spy. Smooth move LC.

Posted (edited)

Fun fact: Maelstrom had no polished stone to repair, AND we killed just as many vahlok/maelstrom as we did LC.
LC did not prevail in the slightest. Sorry. You lost, again. And you will lose again, and again.
Let me know when you finally have enough money to fight again though,After all, you only had 7k silver in the bank after the fight. LC has now entered The Great Depression.
Granted after one of your members left the guild last night he paid you like 300k in penalties because you didn't have the silver to kick him. Baby steps. A few more members leaving and you'll have enough for a modest fort. Do try not to lose again. Remember, you only prevail until you fail.

QFT. AND, PainTrains didn't come in until there was, what, 30 minutes left in the war? Even if PTX didn't come and you were able to finish off our last 3%, you still would've had to deal with the Vahlok base that hadn't even been scratched yet. So LC basically spent 30 mil guild funds, brought a bunch of cannons, and threw 50 people at our base over and over again, and after 2.5 hours we were still alive without having repaired once, and only 20 people online to fight. Well LC, if your goal was to waste a bunch of money and not take the node, then yeah I guess you prevailed.

Also, if anyone has the VOD of Keezy's stream last night, I'd love a link. Didn't get to hear LC's comms since we were kinda busy :)

Edited by Caddywhompus
1 person likes this

Posted

QFT. AND, PainTrains didn't come in until there was, what, 30 minutes left in the war? Even if PTX didn't come and you were able to finish off our last 3%, you still would've had to deal with the Vahlok base that hadn't even been scratched yet. So LC basically spent 30 mil guild funds, brought a bunch of cannons, and threw 50 people at our base over and over again, and after 2.5 hours we were still alive without having repaired once, and only 20 people online to fight. Well LC, if your goal was to waste a bunch of money and not take the node, then yeah I guess you prevailed.

Also, if anyone has the VOD of Keezy's stream last night, I'd love a link. Didn't get to hear LC's comms since we were kinda busy :)

We finished our node war west of your area in under an hour, took a short break, and then we "spectated" this node war for an hour and a half, not only half an hour.

Posted

06kNrKC.png

Well hey, funny thing is 2 guilds teaming up against us along with your trolling tactics still couldn't take our base. Maelstrom had no polished stone, but happened to deal their base from 2% to 15% while they sat in the middle of your members with thorns running repairing their base. Feel free to continue to troll. Grats on your first node last night. I heard Rage is a hard guild to beat lawl....

How's riding Veritas's dicks working for you? They finally allow you to take a node I see lololol. Glad that guy streamed so you guys watching now know that when you stop dodging good guilds, you'll get the shit kicked out of you. Might as well bring all 200 of your members along because you'll still be total shit :) 

Maybe one day you'll be able to join the big leagues.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well hey, funny thing is 2 guilds teaming up against us along with your trolling tactics still couldn't take our base. Maelstrom had no polished stone, but happened to deal their base from 2% to 15% while they sat in the middle of your members with thorns running repairing their base. Feel free to continue to troll. Grats on your first node last night. I heard Rage is a hard guild to beat lawl....

How's riding Veritas's dicks working for you? They finally allow you to take a node I see lololol. Glad that guy streamed so you guys watching now know that when you stop dodging good guilds, you'll get the shit kicked out of you. Might as well bring all 200 of your members along because you'll still be total shit :) 

Maybe one day you'll be able to join the big leagues.

Empty words from an empty brain.
I have the entire thing recorded, the only person enveloped in our ball on the Maelstrom fort was an LC tamer attacking the fort, while trash talking the entire time. It also never went up to 15%, maybe 4% max. once again, all on tape.
And, good guild? If you remember right when your node went emancipated we steamed LC right out of balenos. The score was something like... 80/2 until your "elite crew" safezoned and channel hopped.
Stop kidding yourself.
I am the PVP lead of LC. Who are you?

Posted

...munchin on french fries due to excess LC graded salt

Posted

IIRC, we did repair to 12% at the very end of the fight, but that was well after PTX had left our fort.

Posted

LC got put 6ft under last night, thas all i know xD

Posted

IIRC, we did repair to 12% at the very end of the fight, but that was well after PTX had left our fort.

Yeah I just checked the video. The fort was definitely still below 5% when we left the station.