• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Project Manager Fired?

172 posts in this topic

Posted

This is highly entertaining...

1 person likes this

Posted

HE WORKED AT NEXON

HE WORKED AT NEXON

RED FLAG ABORT ABORT

no WONDER i see such a similarity in the companies

so many let downs

Whats the backstory on Nexon?

Posted

They should add a forum filter that blocks all posts with the word Deska in it. Just sweep it under the rug. 

Posted

Daum is doing a good enough job they already took care of the hackers and they're staying on top of getting rid of botters. They just need to iron out communication and stop promising/delaying things

I AGREE

Valencia & Kunoichi please, thank you.

Posted (edited)

Have you ever played Vindictus?

Actual question, not salty btw

Here's a good summary of my experience, as well as pretty much everyone else I knew except people who had way too much time, luck, or money to take advantage of p2w: http://steamcommunity.com/app/212160/discussions/0/846940247582001512/

Vindy was the first MMO I ever played so, not the greatest experience with my first mmo...

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted

People going full shitstorms of tears through their bare eyes because big bad p2w, you know. Not to say they never published p2w titles but it's getting old.

Posted

Have you ever played Vindictus?

Actual question, not salty btw

Here's a good summary of my experience, as well as pretty much everyone else I knew except people who had way too much time or money to take advantage of p2w: http://steamcommunity.com/app/212160/discussions/0/846940247582001512/

Its a free 2 play game what do you expect?

Also it has no real pvp, all people are doing is just "keeping up with the jonses" to try to get rank 1 in damage every raid for their epeen. In that game purple level 90 gear is easy to get, and easy to enhance to +10. And its enough to do all the content... so what if some P2W has 26k att, 90 aspd, 120 crit, they can carry you, :P.

Posted (edited)

For anyone here who didn't play Vindictus EU 

meme arrowing because I don't feel like writing out a story

>content patch which bridges the gap between season 1 and season 3 since season 2 blew

>the maintenance for content patch lasted over 20 hours because god knows for whatever reason

>when the game went live again, it was soon discovered that they managed to actually break one of the characters i.e. certain skills nor working, others not applying properly

>everyone who played said character went ballistic including me and it took 2 - 3 weeks to get it fixed, by fixed i mean semi-fixed because certain mechanics still do not work in the EU version to this day which work in other regions due to EU having the XE version of the game instead of the Premier version

>the current head admin of the time is Belsazar. Coincidence?

not sure who else but @LoneWolf can attest to this

I can confirm it, I have been playing vindi since 2011 and quit it 7 months ago

Also it has no real pvp, all people are doing is just "keeping up with the jonses" to try to get rank 1 in damage every raid for their epeen. In that game purple level 90 gear is easy to get, and easy to enhance to +10. And its enough to do all the content... so what if some P2W has 26k att, 90 aspd, 120 crit, they can carry you, :P.

Agreed, I can corfim that vindi is the easiest game I have ever played xD

PS: Forgot to say those P2W act elitists and pro in a EZ pve game xD

Edited by xBlackTeaRx

Posted (edited)

I didn't say anything about pvp, I'm not really comparing bdo's pvp to vindy's pvp

My only complaint is about how incredibly p2w it is and how terrible the company is. Before you say it's expected of a f2p, maybe, but I've played a f2p mmo that's BETTER than vindy (imo, in all ways), which you can easily get to end game without spending a dime and putting in just a little bit of effort

Not to mention, rng in the game doesn't help

And yeah that reminds me, the amount of elitists to get top damage was so cancerous...

I could carry myself as I had all those stats minus a bit less attack b/c no +15, but even then it's ridiculous how much RNG it took to get there. And I feel like bdo is on it's way to be just as bad. Not quite right now, rng is alright and there's ways you can get around it, but vindy is just straight up rng & p2w

Also yeah I agree, purple level 90 gear is easy to get, VERY cheap, and easy to enhance to +10. But that's nowhere near end game. Only cheap because of how you make it (I haven't played in so long, I forget what the mats are that decide if they're cheap or expensive)

I can confirm it, I have been playing vindi since 2011 and quit it 7 months ago

lel same, quit about 6-7 months ago when game started to feel dead. I'm glad I didn't start playing that early though

Agreed, I can corfim that vindi is the easiest game I have ever played xD

Easy as in to progress or to play? To play, I 100% agree

PS: Forgot to say those P2W acts elitists and pro in a EZ pve game xD

Yup. lol

Edited by Jaluvshuskies
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I didn't say anything about pvp, I'm not really comparing bdo's pvp to vindy's pvp

My only complaint is about how incredibly p2w it is and how terrible the company is. Before you say it's expected of a f2p, maybe, but I've played a f2p mmo that's BETTER than vindy (imo, in all ways), which you can easily get to end game without spending a dime and putting in just a little bit of effort

Not to mention, rng in the game doesn't help

And yeah that reminds me, the amount of elitists to get top damage was so cancerous...

I could carry myself as I had all those stats minus a bit less attack b/c no +15, but even then it's ridiculous how much RNG it took to get there. And I feel like bdo is on it's way to be just as bad. Not quite right now, rng is alright and there's ways you can get around it, but vindy is just straight up rng & p2w

lel same, quit about 6-7 months ago when game started to feel dead. I'm glad I didn't start playing that early though

Easy as in to progress or to play? To play, I 100% agree

Yup. lol

Yay <3

PS: to play of course to progress you need "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" amount of real money xD

Edited by xBlackTeaRx
1 person likes this

Posted

Edit: oops, looks like someone already posted the link to belzebub's paternity leave, my bad.

@Deska who gave you the info for the stuff you wrote on facebook? O.o

I am under NDA. Can't give any details sorry. 

Posted (edited)

Yay <3

PS: to play of course to progress you need "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" amount of real money xD

Yup! Gotta buy 10 runes at like around $10 each (somewhere around that, I can't remember the ridiculous prices) (or ~$15 each to save the scroll) to get 1 out of 2 enchant to succeed on 1 thing, do it again like 6 times for the rest of your armor, and then 2 more for your weapon! :rolleyes:

Oh and, don't even get me started on the dye system and the constant market inflation. lol

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted

Yup! Gotta buy 10 runes at like around $10 each (somewhere around that, I can't remember the ridiculous prices) to get 1 enchant to succeed on 1 thing, do it again like 6 times for the rest of your armor, and then 2 more for your weapon! :rolleyes:

Oh and, don't even get me started on the dye system and the constant market inflation. lol

Yeah haha and burnin' em all trying to get just +7 from +6 xD

Posted

Daum is doing a good enough job they already took care of the hackers and they're staying on top of getting rid of botters. They just need to iron out communication and stop promising/delaying things

doing a good job at what ? Patch broke a ton of things, node wars had to be delayed twice and then taken offline. Go white knight somewhere else. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah haha and burnin' em all trying to get just +7 from +6 xD

eheheheh. good ol' ferghus </3

http://i.imgur.com/INhPXYV.png

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted

Meh, shame. Either way whoever told you the stuff about PM being fired (not talking about Cameron here), you should whack him on the head.

I realy dont care this is true or not. I quit bdo. But hope game will be fixed asap before it die. 

Posted (edited)

eheheheh. good ol' ferghus </3

http://i.imgur.com/INhPXYV.png

That gambling guy! xDDD

Edited by xBlackTeaRx

Posted

Phi, why RIP lol? when say something that you hear from " some persons" is rip? ... anyway I realy don't care about this was true or not. One thing didn't changed, bdo need to be fixed ASAP before it die or F2p version.  
Any way, have a nice playtime to everyone, hope Staff fix game asap. 

Angry former mod/ fan site admin, announces they're quitting the game while spreading a rumor he knows isn't true. 

GG you, gg. 

But you're under an NDA for a rumor you started. 

This guy thinks everyone is stupid. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I realy dont care this is true or not. I quit bdo. But hope game will be fixed asap before it die. 

Your behavior has been very confusing.  It seems to contradict your hopes and well wishes.

Posted

9_9

Why are you even here still?  Leave lol.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I don't think people understand that when multiple websites and hundreds of people are mad about something and are leaving a game, you can't just white knight it and tell people " see ya ". Things aren't good right now. I hope they fix this patch. 

Edited by joejudas
Spelling

Posted

Your behavior has been very confusing.  It seems to contradict your hopes and well wishes.

Because i am mad about this situation and how bdo changed and lost spirit, but i wish everything good for black desert and staff.

Posted

Phi, why RIP lol? when say something that you hear from " some persons" is rip? ... anyway I realy don't care about this was true or not. One thing didn't changed, bdo need to be fixed ASAP before it die or F2p version.  
Any way, have a nice playtime to everyone, hope Staff fix game asap. 

I had bad experiences with f2p games but I see the point, it might bring more people

Posted

Because i am mad about this situation and how bdo changed and lost spirit, but i wish everything good for black desert and staff.

You wish em good luck  by slandering a company? Kek. Okay. The best way to save face is to keep the lower half shut. Just sayin.

1 person likes this