• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Warrior dead

35 posts in this topic

Posted

No one plays warrior anymore, same with me rolled wizard now

Posted (edited)

I still play main Warrior. Does that mean I'm no one? :( 

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted

Nothing on the latest patch went live for Warriors

RIP

Posted

Yep, its dead now auction your kzarka longswords for me. K thx

2 people like this

Posted

I'd rather destroy it

Posted

No one plays warrior anymore, same with me rolled wizard now

There, there, don't cry, we will make a nice graveyard next to the sorcs

Posted

nu mine.

*yoink*

Nothing on the latest patch went live for Warriors

RIP

Except the fact that we can't do CC after grab sooooo

Everything else was garbage except maybe SoD, which apparently was a big difference in dmg

Posted (edited)

Was testing SoD, Ground slash and ultimate deepthrust on naked opponents and damage is laughable. Similiar to sorc`s DF.

Those are skills for which we had to receive buffs. Tooltips for those skills are the same as pre-patch. Deep Thrust III does more dmg than ultimate version.

Ground slash is basically useless, long animation, low damage. Only DPS we can do is spamming SS cancelling with ground smash cancel.

Im not saying we are useless, we can do some damage, but comparing to zerkers (melee vs melee comparison), we have much less damage.

Was comparing dmg output with 100ap zerker (i have 114) and he does 2x more dmg on me (same lvl, same dp, same crystals in armor) . Yes, some passives and evasion is involved but 2-3x more is smoething which cant be affected by those stats. Also their hp scaling helps a lot. 

@CM_Jouska Can we PLEASE receive some statement ? Being silent means you still dont have info from PA ? Would be great how things are.

Thank you for your reply.

Edited by Decem

Posted

plz all warriors quit, sell me your zaka and livertos!

on aside note warrior is a fun class to play

Posted

Posted

All classes sucks expect wizard please sell all non wizard Kafka weapons

Posted

Warriors/Valks are the most underrated classes in the game. So powerful when played right. And they don't even have their greatsword yet! rip world when they get it

Posted

Warriors/Valks are the most underrated classes in the game. So powerful when played right. And they don't even have their greatsword yet! rip world when they get it

u all R -----ed when i git mine because

i got gud

1 person likes this

Posted

A class i ded because i rerolled. =/

Posted

A class i ded because i rerolled. =/

no no. They reroll because they r beyond bad at a class

Posted

@CM_Jouska

I would also like to know about the state of this class.

Is the team 100% sure the warrior balance patch went live?

as @Decem says the tooltips are literally the same as of pre-patch.

Posted

If your class can't kill an opponent with 1 CC, your class sucks. Quit the game, there is no hope, the end is nigh, doom approaches, free lunches, cat and dogs living together, mass hysteria! 

1 person likes this

Posted

Wait for awakenings. :)

Posted

Wait for awakenings. :)

Quite frankly, they're making it harder and harder to do that

Posted

I like my Warrior and I dont even think about class change.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

fyi I got a hefty multiple kkk milions pre order on a kz 15 longsword. What can I say, I hate rng and grinding is relaxing. someone wanna get filthy rich? go to heidel and post it. Do your guildies a solid before you leave.

Edited by valdamus

Posted

When I can still DPS with the best of them in group fights, control enemies and peel for my allies I dont feel dead. I can still lead a charge for my guild in node wars and live for an exceptional amount of time to call shots. Granted yea we have some issues in 1v1 fights, but this game has never been around 1v1.

Posted

When I can still DPS with the best of them in group fights, control enemies and peel for my allies I dont feel dead. I can still lead a charge for my guild in node wars and live for an exceptional amount of time to call shots. Granted yea we have some issues in 1v1 fights, but this game has never been around 1v1.

Exactly who are you referring to in terms of group DPS? If you know of some secret skill that lets you keep up with a rangers AoE DPS, or any other classes AoE, please tell me your secret. 

SoD deals reduced damage in pvp and ground smash only deals damage to knocked down enemies, so unless you are able to catch an entire group of enemies on their backs long enough for you to land ground smash into SoD, exactly how are you achieving any meaningful group damage?

I'm all for this game being balanced around group fights, and as such, each class is best suited to fit a certain role. At the moment, their is nothing a warrior can do that some other class cannot do better.  

Posted

Exactly who are you referring to in terms of group DPS? If you know of some secret skill that lets you keep up with a rangers AoE DPS, or any other classes AoE, please tell me your secret. 

SoD deals reduced damage in pvp and ground smash only deals damage to knocked down enemies, so unless you are able to catch an entire group of enemies on their backs long enough for you to land ground smash into SoD, exactly how are you achieving any meaningful group damage?

I'm all for this game being balanced around group fights, and as such, each class is best suited to fit a certain role. At the moment, their is nothing a warrior can do that some other class cannot do better.  

Pretty much sums it up

Posted

Pretty much sums it up

yea except

warrior can 1combo people - no other class except tamer can 

tamer takes +50% dmg from what warrior does and has 0 reliable defense unlike warrior

good try though

then there is the fact that warrior has +30 grapple penetration which no one class has so when you go outnumbered against a warrior absolutely nothing will save you

then there is the ranged CC combined with mobility that warrior has which no other class has . ranger,sorc,witch have ranged CC but they cant follow it up like warrior can to extend its duration and are ranged classes so duh

warriors are the best melee after giants (from last patch but before that last patch warrs were even better than giants)