• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

FORUMS FOR PAYED ACCOUNTS ONLY

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Please add SPECIAL FORUM SUBSECTIONS for payed accounts only.
There still should be open forums sections where players thinking about the game can ask stuff. 

p.s. Edited the topic so people dont confuse it for totally locking forums for payed accounts only. 

Edited by IKShadow
10 people like this

Posted

F2P forum omg

Posted

Very stupid idea. If someone is interested in playing the game but haven't decided yet where does he go to find information about the game?

Posted

Very stupid idea. If someone is interested in playing the game but haven't decided yet where does he go to find information about the game?

He/she could still read the forums to get the information, and there could be a subforum for those who has not bought the game.

Posted

He/she could still read the forums to get the information, and there could be a subforum for those who has not bought the game.

And what if he/she has a question? Anyway why does the fact that people who didn't buy the game can post on forum annoys you? 

Posted

Uhm. Why? Stupid threads will still exist..

1 person likes this

Posted

Uhm. Why? Stupid threads will still exist..

Don't read them. If they go against the forum's rules they will be removed by moderators.

Posted

If people plan to pre-order but wait until certain annoucements, they shouldn't be able to vote / voice their opinion?

This could be done easily with limiting access to polls for accounts that have bought the game once the game launches, but before that I don't think its necessary.

It's also interesting to see how scared certain people are by a hand full of multi accounts. Oh no, the options I voted aren't as far ahead anymore, better do something against an insignificant amount of those bad players, who are apparently only in the other group of voters. Of course they are.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't read them. If they go against the forum's rules they will be removed by moderators.

Oh, I dont care if they exist. I just fail to see a reason why payed account only forums should exist.

Posted

If people plan to pre-order but wait until certain annoucements, they shouldn't be able to vote / voice their opinion?

This could be done easily with limiting access to polls for accounts that have bought the game once the game launches, but before that I don't think its necessary.

It's also interesting to see how scared certain people are by a hand full of multi accounts. Oh no, the options I voted aren't as far ahead anymore, better do something against an insignificant amount of those bad players, who are apparently only in the other group of voters. Of course they are.

people will just screw the poll over for the payers by voting for the worst setting/ giving negative feedback without even buyin the game, ever thought of that? 

PS: They call it trolls.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have never understood the logic of buying the game = your opinion is more valid.

There's a lot of people who have purchased the game who have incredibly unpopular ideas. Just because someone can shell out $30~100 doesn't mean they have better or worse opinions than others

Posted

I have never understood the logic of buying the game = your opinion is more valid.

There's a lot of people who have purchased the game who have incredibly unpopular ideas. Just because someone can shell out $30~100 doesn't mean they have better or worse opinions than others

I think its more of the devs jobs to sort thu the Bullshit and the good ideas that we toss at them. Like you said either way just because you shell out cash dont mean your a genius 

Posted (edited)

What do you mean ?
They make subsection of forums where only bought accounts can post, reading them is public eg for everyone + they leave public sections as they are so people who did not buy and still deciding can ask their questions.

Its really not reasonable for them to ask game changing feedback when people are making fake accounts just to change the voting to their favor.

Edited by IKShadow
1 person likes this

Posted

What do you mean ?They make subsection of forums where only bought accounts can post, reading them is public eg for everyone + they leave public sections as they are so people who did not buy and still deciding can ask their questions.

Its really not reasonable for them to ask game changing feedback when people are making fake accounts just to change the voting to their favor.

Yes I totally agree what he said.

p.s. In 10 minutes i can have easily 20 to 30 new accounts.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

dont understand why everyone has their panties in a twist. op asked for a forum for paid members, he didnt ask to change the entire forum to paid only. what is so unreasonable about it?

With a paid forum you can:

• create realistic polls / census / survey
  • avoid sock-puppet accounts
  • be assured that you're having a discussion with actual game owners and paid members, not some forum troll trying to waste your time by acting like they own the game when they don't

theres multiple benefits of having a paid subforum and other buy/sub games have it.

Edited by Yule
3 people like this

Posted

24532634.jpg

Posted

dont understand why everyone has their panties in a twist. op asked for a forum for paid members, he didnt ask to change the entire forum to paid only. what is so unreasonable about it?

Because that is BlackDesertCommunity™.

This change has been requested so many times, and it has been ignored. People that do not plan on playing should not affect the way I want the game to be for myself. In countless encounters when this was requested, the usual response was "But new members give good suggestions too..". No, they also give stupid suggestions because they do not know anything about the game, same as those people claiming they also give good suggestions.

Official voting should be off limites for "free accounts". They have no right to dictate how the game is going to be for actual players, unless they become players themselves.
Would you allow all people on the world to vote in your countries presidential vote? Thought so.. so why is it fine that random people affect how the game is going to be for people that care and wish to have a good game?

Not to mention that this allows creation of countless accounts to manipulate the votes. If I am forced to also exploit the system (and everyone else that is not pleased with the results), then why do we have a vote after all? It just indicates how much spare time people have to make new accounts to manupulate the vote.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I don't have a problem with this. Why do so many think this is a bad idea? The game is buy to play, it's not gonna suddenly drop the ball and go f2p in the next few months or even in a year I'm guessing. 
Obviously the business model and changes we get in the game differ from RU and KR, so I wouldn't be comparing other regional versions with NA/EU's BDO.
I don't exactly see how this is detrimental to put a section in where there's paid accounts only. If you didn't buy the game then... buy the game to get access to you know... the game? Else it begs the question why are you even here on these forums longterm-wise if you don't plan on ever purchasing it?¬¬ Apart from trolling of course.

Edited by KyrandisX

Posted

I support the idea of payed accounts only,and a sub forum for the non paying(and playing)

Posted

Seconded, make it where suggestions are locked to payed account only as well

Posted

Please add SPECIAL FORUM SUBSECTIONS for payed accounts only.
There still should be open forums sections where players thinking about the game can ask stuff. 

p.s. Edited the topic so people dont confuse it for totally locking forums for payed accounts only. 

Good suggestion IK, +1.

Posted

guys, this is a good idea actually, the forums went from "pretty decent" (around cbt1) to: "everyone is a pedophile, no questions asked. If you ever voice your opinion on anything prepare to get spammed by trolls and insulted like their life depended on it"

Posted

+1

Posted

Yeah why not its better to separate, its also better against bots and trolls. I paid already so i did join for the reason giving my feedback and my thoughts about their plans. I had all information i needed before paying so if you got question and didn't buy it yet let them have a separated forum where they can ask questions but don't have the rights to actually vote for future content and stuff.

Posted

+1