• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

New patch ? Downloading ~850MB now

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello :)

Dont know where i could ask... so i'll post here...

Didnt restart my BDO client for 2 days, since the npc hotfix patch. And i'm now downloading 850MB.

I could find no new info of any new hotfix. Found no post on the forums about it. So i ask: what is this new download for ? Where is the announcement/infos on the content ?
Got 2 guesses: it may be related to the desactivation of node wars... or another pre-download?

patch.jpg

Posted (edited)

My game patched a bit over 2 hours ago, and it's completely ruined my game.  Re-installed, but still broken.  It takes 5 minutes for the UI to load, and 5 minutes to switch toons.  The lag is the worst its ever been, and my toon keeps lagging back a few steps while running, and the game tends to load to a previous spot i ran through, as if warping to a node.  Attempting to find some kind of fix... Hopefully. Let me know how yours goes.  Cheers!

Edited by Argon

Posted

I have also patched the game and since then I keep getting lack of memory crashes when I have 16gbs worth, wonder whats going on but we wont be back for a while since Daum doesnt work on weekends.

Posted

Después de la actualización de hoy el juego se cierra continuamente o no se conecta al servidor 

¿alguien sabe de alguna solución ?

After today's update Game Quits continuously or not connected to the server

Does anyone know of any solution f ?

Posted

I had this update as well.  No crashes at this time.

Posted

I was just kicked from the game about an hour ago and forced to patch this 850 mb worth of files.  My launcher is now corrupted and I'm constantly getting "Failed to init security".

I tried the suggested link in the other post from GM_Huego and it ends in the same place except I also get a memory location error along with the Failed to init security error.

Posted

Forum tag functionnality seems broken for me again, cant tag the CM.
A few hours later, still cant read any official announcement about this patch. Dont really like that... but at least, it seems it didnt break anything for me... sorry nightvamps, i hope you'll fix your issues soon :/

Posted

Getting the "Failed to init security" thing. Tried everything but uninstall and reinstall but noting helped.

Posted (edited)

I'm stuck at 44% on patching and it's not moving.

After a few more tries, it went all the way through and patched.

Edited by Cairenn Tairisiu

Posted

Yep, getting this as well, each time I restart the game.

Posted

Yep, getting this as well, each time I restart the game.

I have the same issue

Posted

Yep, got the patch again.  No login in issues though

Posted

I also have this issue, happened a couple of times now, pretty sure it was the day before yesterday and now again today.

Posted (edited)

I've had the same patch yesterday, took too long to finish to play so after it was done I shut down the PC. Now I start the game and ... it starts the same (? 893MB??) patch again?!?

Edited by Aneve

Posted

GM_Huego

When game crash my pather download this patch, again and again when crash or conection lost.

Posted

Acknowledge this issue please. I'm sick of having to download a patch each time I start the game. What makes it worse is that it's only giving me download speeds between 0.13 is 0.55 taking between 27min and over an hour.

This is a new issue for me from The 22nd of June patch.

Posted

There have been 2 "ninja" patches. ~850 and near 900MB.
That was 22 and 25 if i remember correctly.

According to multiples posts about them, they onlt are preload for valencia. Nothing was added.
Strangely, it seems it affects many players, having issues with the downloads themselves, or with game stability.

As i dont understand how a path that modifies nothing can create game issues as stability and connectivity, i also understand the CM themselves dont really know anything about it.
There are chances we have tomorrow a maintenance, with a real patch, and this will fix everybody problems.

until then, i advice to force a game files verification. This can be done easily by renaming the version.dat file in game directory.

Deleting the Black Desert folder in Documents can also help fixing many game related bugs. Backup the folder better than simply deleting it. Notice that doing this will reset all your game preferences. Including custom quickslots. And keybindings. And chats preferences.

Posted

3rd time this has happened to me. booting people out of the game and dropping 1gb patches on them with no warning, no announcement is just -----ing rude.

Posted

administration do not care for the players.

Posted

administration do not care for the players.

been playing for a week and yeah, you have a point from what i've seen.

Posted (edited)

I sometimes think. that all the important information they tell only the right people, and for all other policies - to hide and to hide

Edited by Sygma

Posted

I love this game but my patience is wearing thin.There is no room for "give them a break they are trying" this game has been a out a while in Korea and it works so put the excuses on the shelf and get it fixed.

Posted (edited)

the first patch (800 megabytes), were hidden changes:

- It reduces the chance of getting Pure Silver crystals, with melting weapons. (skill proffesional 2);

Before 30 weapons = 8-10 pure cry, After 30 weapons = 2-3 pure crystals.

Next patch 800-900 mb, returned a chance back in place.

It had been broken more than 900 weapons

why there was no information about it?

why there was no information about it?

Now chance ~20%

Edited by Sygma

Posted

patched, but no issues...yet (loaded in EU&NA fine)