• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Conqueror's pack Headstart= A sunday..

84 posts in this topic

Posted

They couldn't have done worse

Why?? Who will take a break from school/Job for Monday Tuesday and Wednesday? Why didn't they put if friday?..

I do not get it.. I will almost not even use my headstart.. And I paid for it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I will not be working that week. So I can play BDO.

Yes, I have no life. :)

Posted

Perfect for me, already arranged the week off from work.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why?? Who will take a break from school/Job for Monday Tuesday and Wednesday? Why didn't they put if friday?..

Many people will simply take time off.

2 people like this

Posted

You can... play after school/work on Monday thru Wednesday.....

You are still getting a head start whether it's 1hr or 96hrs.

3 people like this

Posted

who needs an education when you can become a Masterlevel Fisherman in BDO.

not going to class

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

Me too bro. They might have their reasons for doing this, but as a consumer who bought the highest tier preorder, this is -----ing stupid. Pretty sure I can't get the time off too, since I'll have a project starting at work right around then.

Edited by Screwball

Posted

If you can't take off work, just play when you get off.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah I thought this too... But then it makes sense from a business perspective to have people in the office when the floodgates open. I'm probably not even going to take time off for the headstart, I'll stick to my plan of taking time off on 21, 22, 23 & 24 March, because that Friday and Monday is a bank holiday in the UK. 8 days off for the price of 4 -----es!

Posted

almost all mmo's launch early to mid week, my guess is they do this to reduce the number of log ins at launch so their servers aren't overloaded....though they almost always are anyway.

Posted

I'm stoked for this! No school on Sunday. School from 6p-8p on Monday, no school Tue, and no school Wed. School Thur 6p-8p. It's -----ing perfect :) 

Posted

Blade and soul early access was a friday on the evening and it was great.

Posted (edited)

You forgot that no one cares if you can take off or not. Also 96 hours you're bound to have weekdays... daum can't make 2 additional weekends to the calender.

Also people who got the $50 pack starts on Tuesday. $30 starts Wednesday. People who buy it after preorders stop start thursday.

$100 pack is the best of them all atleast you got 1 day on the weekend.

Blade and soul early access was a friday on the evening and it was great.

go play blade and soul then.

Edited by Jumanji
3 people like this

Posted

I'll play nevertheless.

Posted

Many people will simply take time off.

I wish I could T^T Damn retail jobs.

You can... play after school/work on Monday thru Wednesday.....

You are still getting a head start whether it's 1hr or 96hrs.

Well when you go to work and got to college full time that's actually pretty hard, PLUS doing all the homework you gotta do before next class.

who needs an education when you can become a Masterlevel Fisherman in BDO.

not going to class

whoop! :'D

I wish I could but my college made it to where if you miss a certain amount of days you're automatically dropped from the class. PLus you get bonuses on quizzes for not missing any.

I wish they did make early acces be able to start on a Friday or something :l

Posted

Sorry buddy but the game doesn't revolve around you... lmao

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish I could T^T Damn retail jobs.

Well when you go to work and got to college full time that's actually pretty hard, PLUS doing all the homework you gotta do before next class.

whoop! :'D

I wish I could but my college made it to where if you miss a certain amount of days you're automatically dropped from the class. PLus you get bonuses on quizzes for not missing any.

I wish they did make early acces be able to start on a Friday or something :l

hate professors like that

Posted

Sunday? more like Funday amirite. 

4 people like this

Posted

I think it's a wonderful day to start the game! People should feel very thankful for the earlier date, and not try to make it all about what they want. :)

Posted

You forgot that no one cares if you can take off or not. Also 96 hours you're bound to have weekdays... daum can't make 2 additional weekends to the calender.

Also people who got the $50 pack starts on Tuesday. $30 starts Wednesday. People who buy it after preorders stop start thursday.

$100 pack is the best of them all atleast you got 1 day on the weekend.

If they had just put the launch on a Tuesday we could get a whole weekend.

Posted

Days off to book, 1 Month almost till it, good timing by Daum Europe as usual, Perfect for all the working people to plan ahead, and for those younger and in school to prepare there lies to there parents on how sick they are and what it is!

Posted

Planning on upgrading to the conqueror's pack based on how much I like the CB2. Is this a crazy plan?

Posted

3 cheers for a workplace where I can easily arrange to have vacation for a week :)

Posted

If they had just put the launch on a Tuesday we could get a whole weekend.

True but people forget that they can still play after work/school and still be ahead of those who paid for a lower pack.

Posted

I think it's a wonderful day to start the game! People should feel very thankful for the earlier date, and not try to make it all about what they want. :)

This. I was expecting an end of March release date, so getting it this early is amazing.