• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Orwen Node War Rankings!

115 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A+: LOTD, Iconic, Relevant

A: Rage, Ascendance

B+: FoE, Aetherea, 

B: Nightwatch, XenOfOnslaught, Infernal, PaintTrains

C: Maelstrom, Templar, Valhok, CrackHouse

Rankings refer those who are actually somewhat relevant in terms of node war PvP. Will be updated weekly. 

Edited by SIy
1 person likes this

Posted

nobody cares about orwen

7 people like this

Posted

nobody cares about orwen

:(

Posted

S: Veritas

A+: Black, Flex, Luciform

A: FoE, Legatum, LOTD

B+: Infernal, Rage, PainTrains

B: Void, LaughingCoffin, BlackDragon

C: Focus/Fire, New_Reign, Flux

Rankings refer those who are actually somewhat relevant in terms of PvP. Will be updated weekly. 

List leaves off quite a lot of competent guilds...

Posted

I'd honestly move LotD up to A+. They put up a really good fight, are well organized, and have quite a few competent players.

Posted

I'd honestly move LotD up to A+. They put up a really good fight, are well organized, and have quite a few competent players.

Agreed, LOTD is solid. However, they lack the numbers to contest any of the guilds in the A+ ranking, which is why they are ranked one tier lower. 

(I'll be updating the list after this weekends wars are over)

Posted

Mind breaking it down for each guild in your rankings? I'd like to know why and what determines their 'ranking'.

Posted (edited)

some of these guilds seem to be purely about numbers and less about player strength.

Edited by Burhead

Posted

some of these guilds seem to be purely about numbers and less about player strength.

Yeah. Sadly, numbers matter. If that wasn't the case the rankings would look quite a bit different. 

Posted

Yeah. Sadly, numbers matter. If that wasn't the case the rankings would look quite a bit different. 

all im getting at is ive seen entire groups from some of those guilds get mauled by 2 to 4 members of an average guild  with average members , not even top tier.

Posted

Yeah, I know. But this ranking is more so based off of Node war performance, since that's the easiest way to tell who is the most organized/skilled in PvP. So even if their members get rolled in normal pvp, if as a whole, the guild performs decently at node wars, then they get ranked. 

There's a few guilds who I've heard were decent, but I haven't witnessed them at node wars with my own eyes to confirm that for myself, which is why they're not on the list. 

Posted

Yeah, I know. But this ranking is more so based off of Node war performance, since that's the easiest way to tell who is the most organized/skilled in PvP. So even if their members get rolled in normal pvp, if as a whole, the guild performs decently at node wars, then they get ranked. 

There's a few guilds who I've heard were decent, but I haven't witnessed them at node wars with my own eyes to confirm that for myself, which is why they're not on the list. 

its not always evident of how strong a guild is unless you knew who they fought, alot of guilds are getting nodes for free or almost for free purely because nobody puts down or the few people who do are weak guilds hoping for a freebie.

Posted

Orwen is the test server.

Posted (edited)

Orwen I'm need attention, please notice me.

Edited by Dank2
4 people like this

Posted

Interesting.  ESPN Power Rankings in BDO?

Posted

Notice me senpai!

Posted

Updated. Removed some guilds who are no longer relevant, added a few guilds who are starting to pop onto my radar. 

Enjoyed watching the fights this week, looking forward to seeing what happens in the coming weeks! 

Posted

Updated. Removed some guilds who are no longer relevant, added a few guilds who are starting to pop onto my radar. 

Enjoyed watching the fights this week, looking forward to seeing what happens in the coming weeks! 

What guild are you from?

Posted

What guild are you from?

Guildless. Ain't nobody got time for guilds/drama. =]

Posted

Guildless. Ain't nobody got time for guilds/drama. =]

I see, that's fair. Just wanted to know how you're judging which guild is doing better than the other.

Posted

I creep on alot of node wars. I obviously can't watch them all/every guild out there, but I do my best. 

Posted

dank you're making me proud

Posted

I watched as much as I could of the Calph node war. I have to say that it took Legatum and Luciform wayyyy to long to finish that war. Too bad the other guilds didn't realize how to give themselves a chance to win.

Posted (edited)

I watched as much as I could of the Calph node war. I have to say that it took Legatum and Luciform wayyyy to long to finish that war. Too bad the other guilds didn't realize how to give themselves a chance to win.

Oh we realized, but considering it was the first time we worked together (At least for XoO) it went decently well and we definitely would change some things for next time.  We went in with a game plan, but a couple key communication break downs tipped the scales too far around an hour and a half in.  All in all gives me some hope for future wars that smaller and medium sized guilds will be able to find a spot out there on the battlefield.

Edited by Ironjaw

Posted

So, unless you watched every single node war, you're saying your list is based on your opinion of the node wars you actually witnessed?