• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Orwen Node War Rankings!

115 posts in this topic

Posted

"Not sure where you are getting 80+"

80+? You should question her line of work... xD

Thanks for the props Same. It was a fun fight on Saturday.  Grats on the win.  Slow week for PVP leads to forum semantic disputes lol.

2 people like this

Posted

Updated.

Congrats to the new castle owners, LOTD and Vahlok! Looking forward to seeing what happens this week!

Posted

Looks fairly good - you left off a lot of competent guilds still. 

Only thing I'd argue is Flex's ranking, as it is far less than what anything in A+ or S bring to the table, strategy and coordination wise.

Posted

Out of curiosity, do you base your rankings purely on what you've seen in node wars? Or do you go off of who people have defeated, sheer numbers, star players etc. ?

Posted

Or do you go off [...] star players?

If that were the case, PainTrains would be S++. Hacksaw is best Saw.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd like to agree, but I don't even recall seeing you before in game =(

Posted (edited)

This opinion appears to be biased :x

edit: wtf is this emoji bullshit that's not what I typed

Edited by Walk

Posted

:x

Awwww, I didn't know you cared, Walk!

2 people like this

Posted

I'd like to agree, but I don't even recall seeing you before in game =(

I know for a fact you and Hacksaw have met each other in RBF. Oucchhhh

Posted

LOL

you've been sort of close at it until now. not even close at this point though. 

Posted

I know for a fact you and Hacksaw have met each other in RBF. Oucchhhh

I'm usually the one spamming the "NOTICE ME SENPAI" macro. Apparently he didn't notice...

Posted

Out of curiosity, do you base your rankings purely on what you've seen in node wars? Or do you go off of who people have defeated, sheer numbers, star players etc. ?

A bit of all the above TBH. I can't always be everywhere all the time, but I do my best to test out certain guilds in both trial by combat (aka me flagging on randos), and shit I see in RBF/Node wars. 

This week the guild that surprised me the most was Aethera. Individually, their members aren't that strong, but they were able to pull a decent number for the castle siege in calpheon, which I hadn't seen them do previously. 

Posted

A bit of all the above TBH. I can't always be everywhere all the time, but I do my best to test out certain guilds in both trial by combat (aka me flagging on randos), and shit I see in RBF/Node wars. 

This week the guild that surprised me the most was Aethera. Individually, their members aren't that strong, but they were able to pull a decent number for the castle siege in calpheon, which I hadn't seen them do previously. 

Who are you in game? (So I can put on my tryhard pants if you flag on me) 

Posted

Who are you in game? (So I can put on my tryhard pants if you flag on me) 

I'll never tell. (lol'd)

Posted

I would be interesting watching a node war from a distance. Not sure if it is possible... With my luck one of the players would see me, run over, slaughter me, and go back...  LOL  :P 

Posted (edited)

This opinion appears to be biased :x

edit: wtf is this emoji bullshit that's not what I typed

Walk your personally S+ rank in my heart but Arke is S++++++

And C rank for Focus? I would have thunk D rank atm since we are restructuring xD

Edited by Tez

Posted (edited)

Walk your personally S+ rank in my heart but Arke is S++++++

And C rank for Focus? I would have thunk D rank atm since we are restructuring xD

Psh rangers are ez 1v1 just chain lightning them. I'm to squishy atm to be S+++++++ rank, I die when ppl sneeze at me :( 

Need dem Muskans n TRI's!

Edited by Walk

Posted

I would be interesting watching a node war from a distance. Not sure if it is possible... With my luck one of the players would see me, run over, slaughter me, and go back...  LOL  :P 

You can and may!! I've done it multiple times and only get killed now and then (when a hwatcha comes my way) - just don't stand in the middle of the battle zone. The participants care more about their objectives than to kill innocent bystandards. Also, it counts as a consentual PvP death, which means you don't lose any gear or xp.

Posted

Psh rangers are ez 1v1 just chain lightning them. I'm to squishy atm to be S+++++++ rank, I die when ppl sneeze at me :( 

Need dem Muskans n TRI's!

Well I will spoon you so long as your the little and I'm the big

Posted

You can and may!! I've done it multiple times and only get killed now and then (when a hwatcha comes my way) - just don't stand in the middle of the battle zone. The participants care more about their objectives than to kill innocent bystandards. Also, it counts as a consentual PvP death, which means you don't lose any gear or xp.

Thank you for your reply. :)  I have changed channels to watch once, and the game did warn me wandering in an area with the Node War in session. Was only level 35 at the time, but decided to get out of there just in case...  Take care.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Karaad

Posted

Thank you for your reply. :)  I have changed channels to watch once, and the game did warn me wandering in an area with the Node War in session. Was only level 35 at the time, but decided to get out of there just in case...  Take care.

Ya unfortunately it does not matter what your level is, you can still be killed. It's still worth going to a Tier 3 fight, finding a place near the fight(but not to close) to sit and then using observe mode to watch. Elevation is your friend when finding a place to watch from!

Posted

My Rankings about the guilds that are relevant

S: Veritas

A+: Flex, Luciform, LOTD

A: FoE, Legatum, Black

B: Trucidation, PainTrains, Get_Out, Avyssos, Rage

C: Void, XenOfOnslaught, Focus, Sith, BlackDragon, Aetherea, who the ----- else is there? Everyone else basically

Posted (edited)

While we don't advertise it, we keep our own internal rankings based on the guilds we fight. Our listing is of course completely biased because its only based on Veritas vs XX, we do not hide that: http://www.legacybdo.com/orwen-affairs

Keep in mind two guilds on the same tier are not necessarily anywhere near equal in strength. They simply would be consistent in beating a guild underneath their tier, and fail to consistently beat a guild above their tier. It only includes guilds holding t2/t3 nodes or territories.

Edited by Freelancer

Posted

we had to destroy 6 castles, 4 of which were enemies. ofc it's gonna take a while when we're fighting LotD and 2 other 80+ person guilds. they can all bring a significant fight, especially LotD.

from the description you won a 3v1v1v1v1

so you needed 2 allied guilds to win against 4 other guilds that were more than likely not in any sort of official or unofficial alliance.

granted this is just speculation from your post , but from the way you described it thats nothing to be proud of dude.