• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Any chance of world pvp being removed?

78 posts in this topic

Posted

That'd be great.

6 people like this

Posted

what

Posted

Go play hello kitty online.

15 people like this

Posted

LOL go play a pve only game.

1 person likes this

Posted

You forgot something.

twitch-kappa.thumb.jpg.f3a6137bf3401e46d

4 people like this

Posted

Slowly but surely, they are getting there

145525757_640.thumb.jpg.25f0bcc6e89bc17c

2 people like this

Posted

@RVF I REALLY want to insult you for suggesting to remove a core part of the game but i wont. I will only stand here to see all the salt and drama spreading. Good job. Seriously.^_^

Posted

and what are we gonna do? explain me please what are we gonna do if pvp is removed? 

Posted

@irrelevant Arena, Red battlefield, GvG, Node Wars and duels too. All instanced.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is this thread serious? lol

Posted

No and it will never be.

Posted

with the same level of iq that your question has, you can ask also something like " by any chance fishing is removed? cause i can not take it, this game encourages killing fish", "by any chance gathering is removed? cuz it is getting my nerves this game is like consuming the resources thing it is so baaad", by any chance the game itself is removed? cuz i think a candy crus game with a bdo theme would be enough, but don't eat too much candies cuz diabetes."

THIS IS A GRINDING BASED PVP GAME, THERE IS A REASON WHY RESOURCES ARE LIMITED, IT IS PLAYER'S DECISION TO SHARE OR TO KILL, THIS IS THE GAME,LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT

as if it is not -----ed in the ass enough, you are also asking to remove the open world pvp, wtf??? i wish daum will show a little bit of contamination of intelligence, and bring back the features that bdo had in its first alpha,beta times (full loot, free killing, different kinds of guilds etc..) I don't know if there is some sort of institution which constantly looks for good games in alpha stage and send secret agents to ----- em up, wtf is wrong with you? if you don't like pvp just go do crafting, there are billion other things that you can do in this game, only really limited things that involves pvp, and you want to remove it completely, just because you ass is lazy af

Posted

Well, considering the fact that black desert is advertised as a pvp game at it's core, a resounding "no" is in order, in response to your question.

Man, are you like, sensible at all? I don't know how to say that without insulting you.

Posted

Greater chance for you to uninstall.

Posted

Here's how you turn off OWPVP

Find safe zone.
Don't come out.

4 people like this

Posted

CPyun7UUcAA3Bew.jpg

Posted

black desert is advertised as a pvp game at it's core

It isn't actually, but at least they did mention pvp on their website finally.

That being said, there's zero chance of owpvp going away. Okay, maybe not zero, but like 0.00000001% of a chance; and that's with +5 luck.

Posted

I wish Daum would make a really big announcement of a pure PVE area coming and then release a small room where you can do literally nothing, just to troll the PVE'ers and end this kind of post forever. Maybe put a rainbow inside!

Posted (edited)

I wish Daum would make a really big announcement of a pure PVE area coming and then release a small room where you can do literally nothing, just to troll the PVE'ers and end this kind of post forever. Maybe put a rainbow inside!

How about if they made a really big announcement of a PVE server with optional flag PvP and then watch as everybody goes to that server and leaves the PvP servers to die away slowly like they have in every other game?

That would be the more than likely scenario to occur as we move forward.

Edited by CurlyBaby
2 people like this

Posted

How about if they made a really big announcement of a PVE server with optional flag PvP and then watch as everybody goes to that server and leaves the PvP servers to die away slowly like they have in every other game?

you crai everytiem you die in pvp?

really wish they would do that and merge the existing servers so we can finally have awesome pvp (dead server alustin here :S)

Posted

until they charge $50 for a transfer per character lol.  I personally would quit the game before starting over

Posted (edited)

until they charge $50 for a transfer per character lol.  I personally would quit the game before starting over

They would just create a new server with a new optional flag PvP rule set.  No need to pay $50.  No need to transfer over.  No need to start all over.  You can just stay in the dead PvP servers for as long as you want.  It's not like this hasn't happened before.

Edited by CurlyBaby

Posted

They would just create a new server with a new optional flag PvP rule set.  No need to pay $50.  No need to transfer over.  No need to start all over.  You can just stay in the dead PvP servers for as long as you want.  It's not like this hasn't before.

do you mean channel?

1 person likes this

Posted

They would just create a new server with a new optional flag PvP rule set.  No need to pay $50.  No need to transfer over.  No need to start all over.  You can just stay in the dead PvP servers for as long as you want.  It's not like this hasn't before.

PVE channels will never happen as it would completely break the game.

Also no idea why you think people prefer pve, pve in this game is non existant except grinding mobs and EVERY guild on the first page is a pure PVP guild on my server at least.

why do you even play games online if not for pvp, and why do you choose a pvp mmo, i just don't get it seriously.

Posted (edited)

PVE channels will never happen as it would completely break the game.

Also no idea why you think people prefer pve, pve in this game is non existant except grinding mobs and EVERY guild on the first page is a pure PVP guild on my server at least.

why do you even play games online if not for pvp, and why do you choose a pvp mmo, i just don't get it seriously.

PVE non existent? Ridiculous to say. There's trading farming alchemy cooking quests etc...

Personally I confess I wouldn't mind the removal of OWPVP...at least the non-consensual variety. I misled myself coming into this game by not doing my research thoroughly. I went on this review: http://www.mmobomb.com/review/black-desert

In it it says players can opt-in on OWPVP. That gave me the impression it was optional. But it isn't an "opt-in" strictly speaking if you can still be attacked and killed anyway.

But its not Daum's fault I read a misleading review. I will see how things go when I reach that point, but I must confess this is the first MMO O have played where I am actually trying to NOT level up as fast as I can. That said, I don't think I'll be crying out to have OWPVP removed, but it is true I think it would be better if it was truly optional, and not just pretend optional.

Edited by Drustein