• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Secret Shop - Zaka/Boss armor

108 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Not sure what the idea is with the secret shop being held back, it really does not help the weaker players as now they struggle to compete with the 300~400m bids on boss gear and can't get the gear to hit top DPS on bosses. If we were slightly late to gear up, are we just straight up screwed for ever now unless we get the 1% RNG to actually get something to drop?

Edit: Video of secret shop in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO3PeH3P9Ak

The rate was approximately 1/40 for a piece of boss armor

Edited by Quansa
10 people like this

Posted

OemGEe i haz ANGRY wHen can BecomIng Sekret ShoP >:(

2 people like this

Posted

I guess they added pre-orders so they wouldn't have to add black market. Why they are holding it back is beyond my understanding.

2 people like this

Posted

Let's riot~

3 people like this

Posted

I guess they added pre-orders so they wouldn't have to add black market. Why they are holding it back is beyond my understanding.

They like to look at people bidding millions on boss armor and nolifes that track bosses spwawn times and getting all for themselfs without giving any info to other players. And when they decide enough people have boss armor they'll eventually add night vendor. They got rid off cancer field bosses in korea but in beta entrances on EU/NA people voted for field bosses to be enable. 

Posted

They like to look at people bidding millions on boss armor and nolifes that track bosses spwawn times and getting all for themselfs without giving any info to other players. And when they decide enough people have boss armor they'll eventually add night vendor. They got rid off cancer field bosses in korea but in beta entrances on EU/NA people voted for field bosses to be enable. 

The drop rate at world bosses isn't far too bad, but honestly it's just helping the rich get richer getting duplicate drops that gets sold to 300m bids. But on the other side, the boss armor drop rate from scrolls is just absurd with zero consistency.

Posted (edited)

The drop rate at world bosses isn't far too bad, but honestly it's just helping the rich get richer getting duplicate drops that gets sold to 300m bids. But on the other side, the boss armor drop rate from scrolls is just absurd with zero consistency.

The are actually 2 types of boss scrolls in korea, you can get normal one or purple that is harder to beat but it has higher drop rate of boss gear. Everything seems to be way easier on other servers anyway. The only thing they made on NA/EU to make things easier is exp increase from mobs. Field bosses are cancer of this game in my opinion, no real times of spawn and notifications, im not going to sit all day for their spawn time or join douchebag party that tracks them.

Edited by Irvashi

Posted

Wasn't this game suppose to be more for casual friendly?so to give people that have a life a chance to get boss gear via secret shop? lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Remove field bosses

Add secret shop

Daum pls

1 person likes this

Posted

preorders are useless since rare items don't even get listed, like muskan shoes for example.

please add the secret shop, there is no reason for holding it back.

Posted

Wasn't this game suppose to be more for casual friendly?so to give people that have a life a chance to get boss gear via secret shop? lol

this game is not supposed to be casual friendly. Night vendors are not that good as people think. For each try you waste 50 energy and you can roll items from black stone to even yellow awekening weapon. Prices are also random sometimes it gives you 50% of market value and sometimes 300% of that.

Posted

this game is not supposed to be casual friendly. Night vendors are not that good as people think. For each try you waste 50 energy and you can roll items from black stone to even yellow awekening weapon. Prices are also random sometimes it gives you 50% of market value and sometimes 300% of that.

still better than field bosses and lol at scroll drop rate

Posted

The are actually 2 types of boss scrolls in korea, you can get normal one or purple that is harder to beat but it has higher drop rate of boss gear. Everything seems to be way easier on other servers anyway. The only thing they made on NA/EU to make things easier is exp increase from mobs. Field bosses are cancer of this game in my opinion, no real times of spawn and notifications, im not going to sit all day for their spawn time or join douchebag party that tracks them.

That's interesting

Posted

Honestly I would prefer that, seeing that you can actually buy energy potions that would mean I can actually try grinding for those items instead of just sitting at bosses or praying i get something from dailies (so i can actually be motivated to grind).

Posted

"If" they add it. Its the only mechanic in the game that gives you a rare ass shot at boss weapons such as kzarka and awakenings withut having to compete with others on world bosses. But im sure the drop rate of a boss weapon (that you want) is like 1/10,000 tries or something stupid like that

Posted (edited)

"If" they add it. Its the only mechanic in the game that gives you a rare ass shot at boss weapons such as kzarka and awakenings withut having to compete with others on world bosses. But im sure the drop rate of a boss weapon (that you want) is like 1/10,000 tries or something stupid like that

If we have a similar system to other regions, the chance of boss armor is fairly high with around 1 in 40 tries or so.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yO3PeH3P9Ak

^ a russian guy doing secret shop rolls

Edited by Quansa

Posted

Not sure what the idea is with the secret shop being held back, it really does not help the weaker players as now they struggle to compete with the 300~400m bids on boss gear and can't get the gear to hit top DPS on bosses. If we were slightly late to gear up, are we just straight up screwed for ever now unless we get the 1% RNG to actually get something to drop?

You do understand that even with the bidding system there's still a decent chance items will hit the market instead of the pre-order queue right?

And besides that, people almost never actually sell the boss armor except, maybe, red nose's armor because it's inferior to the tree armor.

Posted (edited)

You do understand that even with the bidding system there's still a decent chance items will hit the market instead of the pre-order queue right?
And besides that, people almost never actually sell the boss armor except, maybe, red nose's armor because it's inferior to the tree armor.

That only makes it worse, doesn't it? And out of the last 10 or so bheg gloves i've seen over the last week, only 1~2 hit the market bypassing preorder.

Edited by Quansa

Posted

That only makes it worse, doesn't it? And out of the last 10 or so bheg gloves i've seen over the last week, only 1~2 hit the market bypassing preorder.

No... Because it's a happy medium between giving it up to bots and snipers only but still allowing for people to snipe from time to time if they are really dedicated.

Posted

No... Because it's a happy medium between giving it up to bots and snipers only but still allowing for people to snipe from time to time if they are really dedicated.

Not sure if you've camped boss gear in edan yet, but I have literally not seen anything go past the bid phase even when it goes to be listed (most even before I could type in a code). I've turned up to half a dozen of the very limited ones that happened.

Nice medium going there where drop is gated by rng and marketplace is again gated by rng, that's completely against your favour.

Posted

Secret shop use cost energy or somthing else ?

Posted (edited)

Not sure if you've camped boss gear in edan yet, but I have literally not seen anything go past the bid phase even when it goes to be listed (most even before I could type in a code). I've turned up to half a dozen of the very limited ones that happened.

Nice medium going there where drop is gated by rng and marketplace is again gated by rng, that's completely against your favour.

lmfao who "camps boss gear" at the AH? Most of the boss gear has had almost no sales since launch, and I'm on Edan.

You're better off going and fighting the actual bosses.

P.S. if it hits a "Bid Phase" it didn't go to a preorder.

Edited by bakimono

Posted

If we have a similar system to other regions, the chance of boss armor is fairly high with around 1 in 40 tries or so.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yO3PeH3P9Ak

^ a russian guy doing secret shop rolls

thats boss armor. Boss weapons even more rare. Then again i might have missed him skipping over a kzarka or something

Posted

Not sure what the idea is with the secret shop being held back, it really does not help the weaker players as now they struggle to compete with the 300~400m bids on boss gear and can't get the gear to hit top DPS on bosses.

So you can't do DPS without boss armor, wtf? If your gear sucks its better to go full Grunil for the +7 AP anyways. Hitting "top DPS" since the last patch requires you to be in top 30 or something. That should be doable with 100 AP, buffs and understanding how the boss / your class works.

If we were slightly late to gear up, are we just straight up screwed for ever now unless we get the 1% RNG to actually get something to drop?

LOL what. Most people are running around with unenhanced accessories and +15 Yuria weapons. No idea what you are trying to find with "1% RNG drop" but that applies to every single player in the game. Gearing up to 100+ AP takes max 20m and that is less than a day of playing.

1 person likes this

Posted

Secret shop use cost energy or somthing else ?

if we get it. It uses 50 energy on other servers like RU and does KR have it?