• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Secret Shop - Zaka/Boss armor

108 posts in this topic

Posted

night vendor is not the hero that we want; but the hero that we need

You need Jon Snow. King of the North. To hold advance of Boss Night Walkers.

Posted (edited)

I am a hardcore player and I rly don't like how this game gets more and more casual but I rly want the secret shop :) 

Edited by R3peat
1 person likes this

Posted

GTFO, no handouts! btw i dont have bossarmor, Zarka, ogre ring, tree spirit belt but still can be competitive

you are a wizard...

Posted

you are a wizard...

Ogre ring, tree spirit, bossarmor are all BiS items for a wizard...

Posted

Ogre ring, tree spirit, bossarmor are all BiS items for a wizard...

you dont get the point xD

Posted

FYI for everyone daum has confirmed we are getting night vendor either with or shortly after valencia 

it was said in Pvtwiggles lastest Q/A with daum

Posted

you dont get the point xD

Oh now i do. Thats pretty sht move comming from you tho. You know i've been wiz since day1. I also disticly remember you complaining how sht wizard is/was. Not cool 

Posted

GTFO, no handouts! btw i dont have bossarmor, Zarka, ogre ring, tree spirit belt but still can be competitive

You are a wizard.

1 person likes this

Posted

You are a wizard.

yes-i-am-a-wizard.jpg

Posted

Got Liverto Axe at minimum pre-order price (9.000.000), so this pre-order mechanic works. But i agree they should add the secret shop. Having more ways to gear up are always welcome.

Posted

Not sure what the idea is with the secret shop being held back, it really does not help the weaker players as now they struggle to compete with the 300~400m bids on boss gear and can't get the gear to hit top DPS on bosses. If we were slightly late to gear up, are we just straight up screwed for ever now unless we get the 1% RNG to actually get something to drop?

Edit: Video of secret shop in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO3PeH3P9Ak

The rate was approximately 1/40 for a piece of boss armor

time investment = strength in this game. "weaker players" probably can't even buy it from the night trader by your logic. It will not help.. it will just make it easier for those guys with the "300-400m" bids on boss gear. It will just give you something else to cry over.

Posted (edited)

Oh now i do. Thats pretty sht move comming from you tho. You know i've been wiz since day1. I also disticly remember you complaining how sht wizard is/was. Not cool 

i know mate :)

dont take it personal, just fooling around. its just the current state of wiz and zerker is driving me away from the game xD

anyways, i think we need the night vendor. i dont like free handouts aswell, but the current state of loot distribution on Boss is worse.

Edited by Jylin

Posted (edited)

i know mate :)

dont take it personal, just fooling around. its just the current state of wiz and zerker is driving me away from the game xD

anyways, i think we need the night vendor. i dont like free handouts aswell, but the current state of loot Distribution on Boss is worse.

Ya i know, i didnt take it personal but took it a bit as hypocrite. No harsh feelings broski.

I dunno how to feel about the nightvendor tho. I'm not rly waiting for it and try to get the gear with the mechanics we have right now. And i dont have any of the bossgear, tree spirit, ogre ring and still manage to be competitive... As as wizard ye...

Yea zerkers gotten rly stronk over short ammount of time but they also had a long period of beeing underpowered. 

They also stated they looking into the loot Distribution for fieldbosses

Edited by MoZex

Posted

Game is out for 3 months, of course everyone should have full BiS armor & weapon set already ;) 

Posted

Game is out for 3 months, of course everyone should have full BiS armor & weapon set already ;) 

getting something usually isnt the hard part of bdo's gear Progression - just sayin

Posted

Got Liverto Axe at minimum pre-order price (9.000.000), so this pre-order mechanic works. But i agree they should add the secret shop. Having more ways to gear up are always welcome.

I don't know . I had seen liverto axe many times in markerplace. There wasn't anyone even camping them a month ago.
I preordered a Weapon Core for 15,5M (maximum in AH is 15) and haven't got any on a week. SHould I put it on a price lower than maximum?

Posted (edited)

I don't know . I had seen liverto axe many times in markerplace. There wasn't anyone even camping them a month ago.I preordered a Weapon Core for 15,5M (maximum in AH is 15) and haven't got any on a week. SHould I put it on a price lower than maximum?

I guess it depends on server where you are. I took at minimum price, my gf took with one more million over the pre-order.

Usually when i try to sell stuff at maximum price, rarely i'm able to. Like Sharp crystals: never been able to sell for 5,8kk, but 5 or 5,5kk yes

Edited by Estiqaatsi

Posted (edited)

Im waiting for secret shop :)

Edited by Calvex

Posted

Im waiting for Valencia and Ninja... then secret shop...

Posted

Im waiting for Valencia and Ninja... then secret shop...

but ninjaz r for us to poop on. Why that order?

Posted

Just because it's possible to RMT tri witches and MoS doesn't mean I'll swoop low enough to do so, yet still can't beat players with +3 ap quest earring and rings

wat

Posted

wat

guess i rekt you so hard in the waifu tryout you guys had for me you can't even remember it

Posted

Honestly if we dont get Secret Shop tomorrow, the gap between "casuals" and the so called "hardcore" generation will be huge for a long time. With +20 gear there will only be "Overgeared" or "Undergeared". Currently even if you're lets say 53 with "okayish" gear you can still do decent at node wars and mass pvp against geared people. After tomorrow thats not gonna happen anymore. Most people without at least +18 will die in an instant in mass pvp.

Then people will cry all over the forums again. PA will nerv everything into the ground like they did before and people will quit. Seriously how hard can it be to give us Secret Vendor already or AT LEAST KR combine system for scrolls.  

Posted

guess i rekt you so hard in the waifu tryout you guys had for me you can't even remember it

idk who u are 

Posted

Secret vendor would be really good because you also have a high chance to get weapon/armour stones for +16-20 fairley often now they removed normal black stones,so it would be good if they were to add it tbh