• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Secret Shop - Zaka/Boss armor

108 posts in this topic

Posted

Honestly if we dont get Secret Shop tomorrow, the gap between "casuals" and the so called "hardcore" generation will be huge for a long time. With +20 gear there will only be "Overgeared" or "Undergeared". Currently even if you're lets say 53 with "okayish" gear you can still do decent at node wars and mass pvp against geared people. After tomorrow thats not gonna happen anymore. Most people without at least +18 will die in an instant in mass pvp.

Then people will cry all over the forums again. PA will nerv everything into the ground like they did before and people will quit. Seriously how hard can it be to give us Secret Vendor already or AT LEAST KR combine system for scrolls.  

i totally agree with you 

this game focus way to much on the no-lifers 

you spend way to much time gearing up then you really enjoy this game 

i try my self to get past + 13 even with fail stacks and stile it fails so i quit it 

it cost to much time and money 

daum must make the upgrade system allot easier

so we all get ready  

Posted

I'm really hoping night vendor is in this patch.  Hopefully if not in this patch, then in a week or two.  Pretty over doing field bosses, really not my cup of tea.

Posted (edited)

I'm really hoping night vendor is in this patch.  Hopefully if not in this patch, then in a week or two.  Pretty over doing field bosses, really not my cup of tea.

Unfortunately regarding the last Q&A with draum, they said they don't plan on releasing it as a priority. So far, no one seems to be against the idea of the secret shop but it's literally delayed on purpose by the developers to try and artificially elongate the lifespan of the game. Which is why I would hope the forum should actually start discussing this topic and try to convince them over wise to push forward the release date - it's only hurting the community by making the margin between the more dedicated (+lucky) players larger from the rest while it's already big enough for these players to face roll all content/other players.

Edited by Quansa

Posted

I guess they added pre-orders so they wouldn't have to add black market. Why they are holding it back is beyond my understanding.

they have pre-orders on kr so i don't see your point

Posted

i totally agree with you 

this game focus way to much on the no-lifers 

you spend way to much time gearing up then you really enjoy this game 

i try my self to get past + 13 even with fail stacks and stile it fails so i quit it 

it cost to much time and money 

daum must make the upgrade system allot easier

so we all get ready  

wow dude, you stop upgrading past +13 on your grunils? Then how do u expect to buy boss armor for 100mil and then upgrade it to +15, which may cost another 100mil? xD If you cant afford +15 grunil set, the boss armor shouldn't even be in your sight.

Posted

FYI for everyone daum has confirmed we are getting night vendor either with or shortly after valencia 

it was said in Pvtwiggles lastest Q/A with daum

Daum confirmed Node Wars within 4 weeks after release of the game. #NeverTrustDaum

Posted

So you can't do DPS without boss armor, wtf? If your gear sucks its better to go full Grunil for the +7 AP anyways. Hitting "top DPS" since the last patch requires you to be in top 30 or something. That should be doable with 100 AP, buffs and understanding how the boss / your class works.

100 people are at the boss

30 ppl can play their class and have 130 AP+ and since they all also use buffs your 100 ap doesnt bring you to top30

If you play melee you have absolute no chance vs equal geared ranged class

Dont make it sound like its the players fault...

Worldbosses are poor designed and in my view the reward is way to good for what they are.

With the new moneysink for going +20 they should bring the nightvendor to up the avilability of this gear

Posted (edited)

100 people are at the boss

30 ppl can play their class and have 130 AP+ and since they all also use buffs your 100 ap doesnt bring you to top30

If you play melee you have absolute no chance vs equal geared ranged class

Dont make it sound like its the players fault...

Worldbosses are poor designed and in my view the reward is way to good for what they are.

With the new moneysink for going +20 they should bring the nightvendor to up the avilability of this gear

If people actually knew what they were talking about... When they added the yellow gems to field boss drops I'm sure they changed something in the loot table mechanics that makes it not as punishing to not be in the top damage brackets. Myself and other experienced field boss farmers agree that it feels like complete RNG now. Killing a boss from 100% to 0% with maximum effort sometimes gives me less loot than the boss I kill from 10% to 0% on another channel after killing the first. Melee vs ranged is also not true, Sorc is by far the best singletarget damage class to do field bosses with. I do field bosses on a 125 ap ranger alt, use 1 food buff, no elixirs, and I've never not had loot.

Edited by Kazx

Posted (edited)

If people actually knew what they were talking about... When they added the yellow gems to field boss drops I'm sure they changed something in the loot table mechanics that makes it not as punishing to not be in the top damage brackets. Myself and other experienced field boss farmers agree that it feels like complete RNG now. Killing a boss from 100% to 0% with maximum effort sometimes gives me less loot than the boss I kill from 10% to 0% on another channel after killing the first. Melee vs ranged is also not true, Sorc is by far the best singletarget damage class to do field bosses with. I do field bosses on a 125 ap ranger alt, use 1 food buff, no elixirs, and I've never not had loot.

k

Edited by Quansa

Posted

cool story bruh

Posted

You don't need boss armor to compete with people that have it.

Posted

You don't need boss armor to compete with people that have it.

Good luck getting your tet and pen ultimate grunil to compete with tri hebe tree chest stats.

Posted

"If" they add it. Its the only mechanic in the game that gives you a rare ass shot at boss weapons such as kzarka and awakenings withut having to compete with others on world bosses. But im sure the drop rate of a boss weapon (that you want) is like 1/10,000 tries or something stupid like that

Wait what? I was told you dont get kzarka from secret shop.

Posted

who knows. Some guys here on the forums had posted up actual screen shots of the night vendor selling awakening boss weapons. Also, on bdo database the kzarka weapons are listed in his loot table

Posted

There's a couple videos of people finding it in secret shop, but it may have been added in addition to oger ring/boss armor at a later date

Posted

There's a couple videos of people finding it in secret shop, but it may have been added in addition to oger ring/boss armor at a later date

link to these videos?  Ive never seen proof of kzarkas tbh

Posted

I can't deal with upgrading another piece of gear especially one that needs hunter seals my shortsword liverto is currently sitting at 20 durability rotting in storage 

Posted

Good luck getting your tet and pen ultimate grunil to compete with tri hebe tree chest stats.

I already do it. thanks but I don't need luck fo that.

Posted

I can't deal with upgrading another piece of gear especially one that needs hunter seals my shortsword liverto is currently sitting at 20 durability rotting in storage 

As soon as you finish with that piece all your memory frags are just gonna sit and rot in storage, just like mine

Posted (edited)

ADD IT PLZ I HAVE SO MUCH SILVER BUT  if people never list the item i want... then how do i get it... from a bundle okay that sounds horrible and a waste of time i would rather just RNG roll from the merchant at least i will get it eventually rather then RIP 1K + musken bundles

Edited by Acover

Posted

Add the black market vendor please.....

Posted

If we had a constant flow of boss armor pieces, then pre-orders would be worth a damn, but as it is right now, we need an alternative.

Up with it, into the game with it.

Posted

Let's riot~

Posted

Add it please, withholding it in hopes of silver being drained by pre-orders isn't good in my opinion. 

Posted (edited)

Add it please, withholding it in hopes of silver being drained by pre-orders isn't good in my opinion. 

That's not even the issue, the availability of the items is the issue. I was sitting on 500m silver before valencia, nothing to spend it on, hoping Valencia would bring the night vendors. Nope. I put a huge pre order on bheg's gloves, but there's only 1-2 posted per week. And then I better hope someone posts the +0 one and not a +3 or +4 to try and sell it to his guildie or friend. Only one has come up up after I put up my preorder and it went straight through to normal bidding. We really need night vendor and awakened boss scrolls.

Edited by Kazx
1 person likes this