• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Life academy-like guild, passive recruiting semi-active people :)

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey forum :D

I'm here to create a topic about my small but cozy guild. The name's 'Nerd', nice to meet ya!

We welcome all proud nerds, newcomers and oldschool, aboard, who didn't come to kill other players, but to enjoy pve and life side of this game.

Come, if you like to live your second life in Black Desert, to design cozy houses, to explore world on feet, hooves or sails. We will answer your questions if you are new. You will always find people to kill daily bosses with, and just chat about life with C:

No lvl requirement, just guild quest participation promise - by doing these quests earn 7000 activity (displayed in guild members list in game) in 7 days - and after that you are welcome to stay and enjoy guild bonuses! And only one 'must' - you must participate in guild quests enough to earn your contract salary. And that's it!

For your comfy living we already have following bonuses: +3 Gathering, +3 Fishing, +3 Accuracy, +5 AP

To apply, pm me here on forum. DISCORD is a requirement, but u don't have to talk. we don't talk there much, only if someone needs explanation that would take too much text to write :) it's just required that you see the announcements posted there.

our guild is divided to <56 lvl students and >56 lvl tutors :D

for lvls >56 we have AP/DP requirement of 140/160 (because lvls >56 are considered not new, but pretty grown up in this game, and we are often doing valencia quests and for comfortable grinding packs of mobs there, this is a reasonable and not that hardly acquirable gear) 

Important: we are not interested in guild houses, we do not participate in sieges, node wars etc. etc., and we do not approve toxicity and fights with other guilds on grind fields. Also, it is not really welcome to use pseudo-polite talking manner if something happened that you don't like or in any other situation, and do not expect anyone to talk to you officially and super-serious-like, this is eww (: Our chat is for free, relaxed and friendly atmosphere, see the difference between friendly teasing/irony and toxicity. 

tumblr_nuim5en8PD1tmp8rdo2_1280.jpg

Edited by Nanimonai
You can also try to /w Miskath for invite, but forum pms will get faster reply.
1 person likes this

Posted

Hi there.

Me and a friend is looking for an PVE guild. My main is a 55 Wiz and he have a 51 War.

Are there any way to get in contact with you ingame, can't seem to find any info here on that?

Posted (edited)

Our guild exists to provide people nice stat bonuses and some bonus money, and sometimes a company for scrolls or peaceful grind or exploring. Nothing more. But nothing less.

As i got some people before, who were abusing Black Desert's weak guild system (earn master's trust and get a nice 30 days long contract with big pay, and stop doing gathering/trade quests, but still log in every day and take money from guild funds earned by other people), maximum contract duration was reduced to 14 days.

Earning 10000 activity in 14 days is a must for increasing your salary (up to stated maximum), 7000-9999 activity required to keep your wage the same, below 7000 will drop payment by 25% (down to stated minimum).

Current maximum payment for general members: 350k silver/day

Current minimum: 14k silver/day

But u can still receive all stat bonuses and get to very high payment for ur high activity! :3

Recruiting is open!

Also looking for responsible people for officers positions! PM me (here, on forum) for details :) 

Edited by Nanimonai

Posted

u still have not stated, the server, or the contact info in game

Posted

Done now, sorry, forgot about server :D

I was hoping for forum users to pm me here for invite, added that as well, thanks!

Posted

Hi,

I sent you as PM.

Cawain

Posted

Hi

Also sent you a PM

Rogoss

Posted

Would love to join, also sending you a pm with my info :)

Posted (edited)

Thank you all, guys, for interest, recruiting will be open again after 9th October!

Good luck on the fields of Black Desert! ;3

Edited by Nanimonai

Posted

Hi there, are you still recruiting, it sounds like a nice chilled out clan? :) 

Posted

yeah we are always recruiting as some people come and go all the time :D we are like academy~

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am new and interested in joining please., name is Cukio Kilno.

Edited by Cukio

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0