• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

chargebacks 30K euro charge backs are hitting BDO today

119 posts in this topic

Posted

Just a small amount of 30k euro chargebacks from my guild and few others.

Enjoy

3 people like this

Posted

k

Posted

Tell me more.

1 person likes this

Posted

How on earth do you manage to spend so much on the cash shop in the first place....

Posted

Small amount indeed. You could almost afford one of my car tires.

money.png

Posted

Oh you make chargeback ??? oh becose skillhack dont work ye its pain now to play.

3 people like this

Posted

So you played the game 4 months and enjoyed everything you bought and now you are charging back?

I hope BDO gets awesome and you want to come back to it but you wont be able because you will be banned for good. 

26 people like this

Posted

b40bcc1b794c9cc32ffa814f74fc0f2c4af8583e

11 people like this

Posted

So you played the game 4 months and enjoyed everything you bought and now you are charging back?

I hope BDO gets awesome and you want to come back to it but you wont be able because you will be banned for good. 

They had 4 months to make the game better instead they made it worse. Players will get some fascinating information about Daum EU very soon.

In any case, wish all the players good luck.

How on earth do you manage to spend so much on the cash shop in the first place....

It was around 270 people.

1 person likes this

Posted

Players will get some fascinating information about Daum EU very soon.

Before or after the Illuminati took over the world? 

4 people like this

Posted

Interesting

Posted

Chargeback is the stupidest thing ever when it can be abused so badly like this.

8 people like this

Posted

pic or it didnt happen

Posted

8e26b766de11d5fc4f6f29418c2f7a40.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

They had 4 months to make the game better instead they made it worse.

For you*

7 people like this

Posted

Chargeback is the stupidest thing ever when it can be abused so badly like this.

they won't do anything to stop it, it's bad for reviews if they tried to stop people from doing it and they lose because someone says it wasn't a purchase they authorized it would just make them look bad xD plz close this topic now it is irrelevant plz leave and don't try and start stuff it's as easy as the so long farewell and good riddance 

Posted

This is why we can't have nice things, if you've been playing the game for 4 months you aren't entitled to your money back even if they shut the servers down tomorrow. 

11 people like this

Posted

people like you should be banned from internet first of all,you are just so lucky that is so easy take your money back on internet,
fortunately in real life is not so easy like here,you played their game for 4 months now you are bored or just mad for something and you are charging back i find it pretty stupid you could not spend money at first, it would have been better and smarter.

Goodbye.

6 people like this

Posted

I'm curious how it is you think you are entitled to a refund for a service you bought, and USED.

If someone bought a knife from me, went out and tried to kill a guy, but failed cos he didn't know what he was doing. Then returned to me and told me I sold him a product that didn't work, I'd probly take him out back for a "refund" which he will never recover from.

On a side note, you read and agreed to the EULA you shouldn't be able to do this. But whatever, feel free to commit fraud.

1 person likes this

Posted

Chargeback can't be abused. Making false chargeback claims is fraud and get you in some serious shit.

15 people like this

Posted (edited)

It's because of autism like this that they aren't based in America.

Edit: no hate, I actually love murica.

Edited by Katsuragi
2 people like this

Posted

I'm debating jumping on the chargeback train, spent so much money on my sorc and now it's a totally useless class. ZERO acknowledgement from daum about fixes or timelines on awakenings to make the class not totally broken. You do a chargeback when you pay for something and don't recieve what you paid for or it did not meet your expecatations. Breaking a class qualifies. I hope they do charge back 30k maybe daum will learn to keep the community updated and work on resolving GAMEBREAKING balance issues

Good luck with that, and sorry to say this if you think Sorc is broken. Git Gud, no way around that. I've seen some pretty beast sorcs after the patch. Just can't hold down one button anymore, ohh no.

Posted (edited)

Good luck with that, and sorry to say this if you think Sorc is broken. Git Gud, no way around that. I've seen some pretty beast sorcs after the patch. Just can't hold down one button anymore, ohh no.

They know, they just shut down, close their eyes and repeat themselves in hopes the crysis will be over. I don't even waste my time trying to reason with them anymore.

Edited by Katsuragi

Posted

Players will get some fascinating information about Daum EU very soon.

Like... ?

Posted (edited)

I could understand why some people might do chargebacks.  I personally wouldn't do it, but I can see why some people might.  On the topic of sorcs, anybody that actually thinks what they did to them is okay is braindead. lol.  They definitely aren't completely useless in large scale fights but if you try to fight an equally geared shield class in open world there is 0... not a little bit.. but 0% chance of out damaging potions in an open world fight.  

Edited by Axis