• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Information regarding the Tax collection period

64 posts in this topic

Posted

man the community is so toxic really..... if any of you think you can do a better job please make a game so we can just trash talk all your little mistakes. i get you paid for a game blah blah blah its gonna have issues. Everyone is so quick to talk trash and make idle threats your not gonna leave your are not gonna do anything but just talk more trash. They are doing the best they can. If you honestly think you can do better you are wasting your time here posting toxic info. you should be out their making a game so that we can play this magical "perfect' game that will never happen. Just wait like the rest of the other players. such a gimme gimme gimme generation. GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY STICK BALL!

3 people like this

Posted

Hoping you release Valencia and wait on Awakenings.  Wait until all of the classes have their Awakenings in place before releasing them on NA/EU.

Posted (edited)

So...For clarification, node war is down until further notice? 

@CM_Tytyes

Edited by Blac

Posted

So what happens to the Warfare Trailer Contest?  How are we supposed to take footage of node wars/sieges if there aren't any to participate in now?

@CM_Tytyes @CM_Jouska

1 person likes this

Posted

man the community is so toxic really..... if any of you think you can do a better job please make a game so we can just trash talk all your little mistakes. i get you paid for a game blah blah blah its gonna have issues. Everyone is so quick to talk trash and make idle threats your not gonna leave your are not gonna do anything but just talk more trash. They are doing the best they can. If you honestly think you can do better you are wasting your time here posting toxic info. you should be out their making a game so that we can play this magical "perfect' game that will never happen. Just wait like the rest of the other players. such a gimme gimme gimme generation. GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY STICK BALL!

I guess it is too much to ask that a post made in english actually makes sense.  Can you tell me what the heck he said?

We pay for a game and we are entitled to some reasonable communication, would you not agree or are you one of those people that order a steak medium rare and it comes out well done and you eat it anyway?  If if is the latter you are part of the problem not the solution.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm still trying to figure out what part of this practice Seige was practice...only thing I've seen so far is some bug abusing guilds who are now getting 100mil+ a day. There should have been a rollback. There are guilds out silver in this supposed practice run. Sure your giving 30mil but that doesn't even make up for a fully built Seige fort. You losing people daily for doing exactly what archage did. So far all I've seen is false promises and lies.

Posted

bro KR BDO has been out for 2 years let me spell that out for you T W O Y E A R S they should have no problems just translate everything a boom the game is fine not that hard and your generation is hypocritical and narcissistic so I mean you can't say shit 

Posted

I'm still trying to figure out what part of this practice Seige was practice...only thing I've seen so far is some bug abusing guilds who are now getting 100mil+ a day. There should have been a rollback. There are guilds out silver in this supposed practice run. Sure your giving 30mil but that doesn't even make up for a fully built Seige fort. You losing people daily for doing exactly what archage did. So far all I've seen is false promises and lies.

bug abusing guilds?

and  100mil a day?  LMAO..

I do hope youre talking about castles... because no nodes give 100mil a day.

as for what part was practice... one, they dont get to defend and keep the property... it gets dropped back to no owner...

for two... the money from them is a fraction of what it is on KR

Posted

Castles yes, guild got 800mil. And they don't get to refer the node because of bugs, w/o the bugs this would still be going. The guilds who managed to get the unfair advantage still got to keep the huge lump of silver from this war, while others were unable to finish due to time bug or guilds taking advantage of the fact you could place barricade way off your fort perimeter.

And you missed the point completely. This is practice for people who haven't done war, there shouldn't be a prize if someone wins. To make it simple for you, you don't get a trophy in a sport for "winning" practice/warm ups.

Posted

Castles yes, guild got 800mil. And they don't get to refer the node because of bugs, w/o the bugs this would still be going. The guilds who managed to get the unfair advantage still got to keep the huge lump of silver from this war, while others were unable to finish due to time bug or guilds taking advantage of the fact you could place barricade way off your fort perimeter.

node money was bout pointless. castles did well however they took real work.

Most of the bugs didnt affect the castle seiges

Posted

Guess it's pointless talking to someone who supports the bugs. Probably used them yourself haha 

Posted

Guess it's pointless talking to someone who supports the bugs. Probably used them yourself haha 

Supports the bugs? Then gets thrown random accusations? lol

Guess someones salty they didnt get what they wanted, likely wasnt prepared for it, or aimed  too high and got cucked.

Next time, instead of screwing yourself over, just go for a lower tiered node.

The only bugs present during anything for us, were during node, and it -----ed us ONCE. We planned to work around it from then forward.

Posted

My guild has 2 nodes so has nothing to do with win/loss. Has to do with the fact that the silver is kept even though this was practice. 

Posted

My guild has 2 nodes so has nothing to do with win/loss. Has to do with the fact that the silver is kept even though this was practice. 

They already stated that PRIOR to the practice that the silver would be  there.

youre still sounding salty you didnt  get a castle. The guilds that did were  better prepared than you

Posted

Please link the statement.

Posted

They already stated that PRIOR to the practice that the silver would be  there.

youre still sounding salty you didnt  get a castle. The guilds that did were  better prepared than you

not all of it has to do with being prepared. there were bugs that people took advantage of that got them nodes. may not apply to this case, just pointing it out. 

Posted

Many of the bad bugs affected EU.  NA was better I think.  We took two nodes.  One nobody showed up for and the other we fought for.

By the way node wars and castle wars are very expensive.  More for castles.  800mill is nothing.  A couple of hours of grinding for each player in a 100 player guild.

Posted

Many of the bad bugs affected EU.  NA was better I think.  We took two nodes.  One nobody showed up for and the other we fought for.

By the way node wars and castle wars are very expensive.  More for castles.  800mill is nothing.  A couple of hours of grinding for each player in a 100 player guild.

800mil is alot when the highest mission only gives1.6mil an can only do 5 a day plus you need peole to consistantly do them through the day. And in 100 ppl guild I doubt you would ever have every mmber online at thesame time all at once. And I'd where you ge this couple of hours grinding as personal silver doesnt do anything forthe guild.

And I'm still waiting othe post stating that the silver from war is supposed to stay even after practice war.

Posted

800mil is alot when the highest mission only gives1.6mil an can only do 5 a day plus you need peole to consistantly do them through the day. And in 100 ppl guild I doubt you would ever have every mmber online at thesame time all at once. And I'd where you ge this couple of hours grinding as personal silver doesnt do anything forthe guild.

And I'm still waiting othe post stating that the silver from war is supposed to stay even after practice war.

Everyone could have tried to go for a castle.  We spent a fortune on nodes and the castle war.  The 30 million covered maybe one of the nodes. 

Posted

• Sunday's and Monday's Nodes have been disabled yesterday
  • As it was mentioned in the manual, once captured you keep ownership of a node for 7 days until a new war happens to keep control (or contest it), so no you will not lose it randomly but 7 days after you captured the node, by 18:00 PM CEST.
  • Node war is down for the moment as we've made a first batch of report to Pearl Abyss, waiting for a fix before we can enable the feature again.
  • We haven't made any announcement yet, but we most definitely will extend the period of the Warfare Trailer.
  • We haven't received any patch/fix/date details about a first wave of fixes regarding the bug report from the patch of the 17th of June. 

And as usual, we've been saying this since the release, once we have the information (meaning once we know for sure, and are allowed to announce) we will let you guys know.

Here's all I can give you.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Does guilds who took a node the 19/06 got an extra day of money collect? :o

• As it was mentioned in the manual, once captured you keep ownership of a node for 7 days until a new war happens to keep control (or contest it), so no you will not lose it randomly but 7 days after you captured the node, by 18:00 PM CEST.

Well, you posted @ 18h05 to inform us that we loose the node @ 18:00 and no @ 20:00.. I think few guilds like us didn't took the money enough early....

PS : Sorry Tytyes, I know you're just a Daum spokesman...

Edited by ZBanG
1 person likes this

Posted

can you try this again in english please

Posted

Wat-Meme-Old-Lady-02.jpg

Posted

Come on , so you announce valencia for the 1 of june, we are at 28/06 and we know nothing, you previously announce ninja in may, and you said we need to rebalance that class, korean and russian version already have their rebalance patch, why we don t have any information yet? 

Posted

• Node war is down for the moment as we've made a first batch of report to Pearl Abyss, waiting for a fix before we can enable the feature again.
  • We haven't made any announcement yet, but we most definitely will extend the period of the Warfare Trailer.
  • We haven't received any patch/fix/date details about a first wave of fixes regarding the bug report from the patch of the 17th of June. 

And as usual, we've been saying this since the release, once we have the information (meaning once we know for sure, and are allowed to announce) we will let you guys know.

Here's all I can give you.

Actually working together? You seem to be completely miss informed by each other. Really! No details since 17th june? You have to rethink your outsourcing concept....