• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Q&A with the Developers!

557 posts in this topic

Posted

[Question]

•Will you ban players who use VPN to play the game?

Posted

[Question]

• Is flagging v2 and the BH system seriously being considered for our version, and if so when might this game see these things added/changed?
1 person likes this

Posted

[Question]

• Will we ever see the formation system revised and implemented back into the game?

I thought it was a cool system. Thank You

Posted

[Question]

• Will you include the 3 European countries Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania into the European release?

[Suggestion]

• European Commission's reply to my letter http://imgur.com/a/Hh1w
  • Daum Games just opened their offices in Netherlands, who is one of the 6 founders of the European Union.
  • You can't release your awesome game in Europe and then proceed to geo-block 3 countries that are part of the same European Union.

2 people like this

Posted

[Question] 

In Guilds will we be limited to only the 3 ranks including Guild leader like in Cbt-1 or will we have more avaliable. I've never played Kr so I don't know.

Posted

Instead of getting receiving a random grade when killing a monster, are there plans to change this into more of a progressive system where say, Player 1 kills x-amount of this mob to get B Rank and so forth? I'm saying this because it is very inconvenient to go and reset your grades at a town. 

Posted

Can we down the line when refining gear or weapons be able to make them more flashy for appearance?

Posted

[Question]

• Batman or Superman? :P

Posted

are you guys planing to put this game on steam anytime soon or in the future hope you guys do ?

Posted

[Question]

• Are there features you would have wanted to add to the game but you couldn't because of tech limitations?

Posted (edited)

why?doesn't the warrior have a scabbard? its always been weird just seeing it float off your back. Also it would be kind of cool and fun if you could find scabbards in the game world that hold special attributes that could be applied to your sword or for your character :)

Edited by Faith Defiance

Posted

will there ever be any queue-able pvp content for those that want strategy based pvp, and if they do will there be any healer type classes like the cleric in Aion?

Posted

[Question]

• Why aren't all classes available at launch eg: Ninja? Will these eventually make it into the NA version of the game? 
1 person likes this

Posted

[Question]

• What does your roadplan for releasing content in the future look like in terms of classes, areas, ect?

Posted

[Question]

• What do you think, do not kill if no trade between players party content?

Posted

Are there plans to add more interesting pets than cute furry animals, e.g., mob monster pets, mechanical constructs, holiday golems?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

[Question]

• can you please release real life recipes of the food in your game? 

(i couldn't think of a unique question all of the questions i had already been asked :p)

Edited by danielsparrow
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

[Question]

• Is there a way for Guild own shops to be created with all revenue going into guild bank allowing a more extensive income for the guilds that reached the top and took over a city?
Edited by KingUlti
i derped with the format

Posted

[Question]

• Will there be additional character customization features (such as hair, tattoos, faces, etc) added to the game on a regular or semi-regular basis after launch?

Posted

Does your friend's level affect how much exp you earn in your party?

Posted

[Question]

• Is there any plans to make NPC clothing available to players? There are various amounts of clothing that NPC's wear, ranging from Regal to Farmer, which would be a great addition for our characters, especially for those who like to role play.
2 people like this

Posted

Hello, do you have some plans for the Turkey's situation ? As we know we aren't allowed to join to any servers because of the IP blocks and thousands of people in my country waited for this game and still waiting for your decision. If you are going to release in our country in EU server, we would greatly appreciate.I hope we will be able to play the game too.May your work be easier.

Posted

[Question]

• For the exclusive costume; Will we be getting one single "costume item" for one single character, or will we receive a new "costume item" for each character we start in each new character slot, constrained only by the classes available at launch regardless of number of slots filled?

Posted (edited)

At the time of this post, there are 17 pages to this thread, over 400+ posts. Forgive me if this has already been brought forth and asked.

[My question for Pearl Abyss is,]

The in game chat text, font, size, and length of characters permissible in a single message. Is, or will, there to be more freedoms and choices, for user preferences and settings?

Thank you all at Pearl Abyss.

고맙습니다  감사합니다

Edited by Tesla
polishing
1 person likes this

Posted

Just read it... Ideally several times...

Hey i get it i just asked anyway. They can ignore me and thats fine. Its not your job to read my already asked question isn't it ? The Devs will filter it out for you, but thanks reminding me that i need to read through before asking a question that was asked before.