• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Q&A with the Developers!

557 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

[Question]

• Since cashop items are non tradeable is there an alternative method to collecting dyes in game? Such a wide variety of dyes will be difficult to collect only via cash shop X.x
Edited by Desta
1 person likes this

Posted

[Question]

Are there any plans to improve PvE experience, like smarter enemies or random boss spawning?

is my question too

Posted

[Question]

• Can we expect additional free ingame armor sets for each class, so that everyone can at least somewhat customize their appearance?
2 people like this

Posted

[Question]

Will blader/plum and kunoichi/ninja rather come "fast", but how fast is the question..

Posted

[Question]

• Are there plans to change the title system? Right now we have no feedback what we would have to do for any title, or any progress bar for titles with an ammount of killing enemies 

Posted

[Question]

• When do you plan to release ''Blader'' i need it :x

Posted (edited)

One thing I look for in an MMORPG is the amount of roleplaying it offers.

[Question]

Will there be any sort of family/marriage feature in the near future? and possibly benefits (cosmetics/stats wise/maybe special vendors?) of being married to promote it.

Edited by Certify
6 people like this

Posted

[Question]

Are you making/going to make any changes to encourage/lessen the punishment for open world PvP killing for EU and NA release? 

Posted (edited)

[Question] 

• What sort of PvE Content do you intend on creating from now on in order to attract more players in all Regions? 
Edited by Kapi Heartlilly

Posted

How much will the pets cost for pearl points?

Will there be awards for downtime when severs are down for maintenance? Like a spin to get a random item.

In addition, will there be any events for holiday season? Are fishing system the same as Korean version, most players in KR get rich from fishing.

When and how long will the Ninja class be released? Are there any queue for party for a dungeon like a WoW based queue system?

Are the enchants for Black stones gonna be likely successful like 50/50 when hitting the mark for armor at 8+?

Are Wizard still the overpower class when comes to grinding mobs for leveling??

I'm sorry but I had to do this...

You may only submit one question, multiple questions will be disregarded.

3 people like this

Posted

[Question]

• Will you revert the changes done to the Labour Points system if the community doesn't like it in cbt2?

Posted

[Question]

Oceanic servers on the table in anyway?  for our Aussie friends.

2 people like this

Posted

[Question]

• Are there plans to release all awakenings at the same time? Not doing so makes the game needlessly unbalanced, as we see in KR currently with their one-by-one approach.
1 person likes this

Posted

[Question]

• Wiil you be changing cooldown of potion in PvP combat? Spamming healing potions does not make sense in PvP  for me.

Posted

[Question]

Oceanic servers on the table in anyway?  for our Aussie friends.

That's a question for Daum and not for Pear Abyss. Also Oceanic people can play on NA servers. I doubt they will open more servers for Oceanic people, but you can always ask.
Just ask the right people :P 

[Question]

• Wiil you be changing cooldown of potion in PvP combat? Spamming healing potions does not make sense in PvP  for me.

It's already been increased from 3seconds to 5. 

Posted

[Question]

• Is it possible for you guys to maybe add some more clarification to the stats on items, weapons, and your character itself. Maybe add percentages? There's a lot of transparency going on and I feel a lot of new players will be very confused as to what for example LUCK is actually doing, or how much AP/Accuracy am I getting per weapon upgrade etc. (I made a thread if you need more details)
3 people like this

Posted

[Question]

• Will the awakening weapons be released on launch?

Posted

[Question]

• Will the awakening weapons be released on launch?

No.

Posted

Can you please allow the use of duplicate first names with unique family names as having ONE name per server is extremely limiting and archaic from a design standpoint. System changes to allow this are not that difficult. 

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

[Question]

• Are you going to be releasing content that's independent from other versions of the game?
Edited by Sigrun
2 people like this

Posted

[Question]

• Could you explain how the alliance system works?
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

[Question]

• Why should I buy/play this game as a PVP player, can I expect well balanced small scale pvp content and combat?
Edited by Tsinatsil
1 person likes this

Posted

[Question]

Will all dyes be cash shop only or will we be able to get them by playing (as in quest rewards or random drops)?

Posted

[Question]

• Can we have separate authentication for the game launcher and for forum?
2 people like this

Posted

[Question]

• Will Character Creation ever be rebalanced as to make the older classes have better skin textures and more hair options like the newer classes do and fix the miss matched face and body textures on all the classes? 
7 people like this