• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

To all cm's and gm's

185 posts in this topic

Posted

i hope you realise not everyone plays warrior

how about reading

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/102101-fix-ranger-abilities/

I will take a look when some time frees up for me. At first glance I can say though that the awakening buff issue has been reported.

Please know that I'm mostly active in the Bug Report section. If you report bugs in the General section there is a very high chance that we won't see it, it's simply not the correct place to report bugs.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

I will take a look when some time frees up for me. At first glance I can say though that the awakening buff issue has been reported.

Please know that I'm mostly active in the Bug Report section. If you report bugs in the General section there is a very high chance that we won't see it, it's simply not the correct place to report bugs.

Best regards,
GM Dew

still waiting on a reply

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/95685-patch-notes-june-22nd/&do=findComment&comment=1279005

Posted

settle down friend

no, it's hilarious i can get a faster reply in the off topic section from a gm than from writing a ticket

Posted (edited)

I only feel sympathy for them having to deal with Korean companies in general...   And that's only b/c said companies don't understand the difference between Shareholder expectations and US/UK Consumer expectations and the priority levels those need to be given.  They are two completely different liability schedules.  Both of them can be patient in their own ways.  But the lower-middleclass US Consumer doesn't have infinite leverage on their side to keep chasing a bad investment to the bitter end.

In simpler Terms:  Daum's major failing right now is in NOT putting the Balance of this game under the microscope.  They're being more poopy-Tier than that studio behind EVOLVE last year.  And just like Evolve, they could EASILY make a huge comeback here and even leverage those intentionally unbalanced "monster Tier" 6x Tets/Pents geared players against a squad of +15 casuals and still have a really great game...  But they're not even attempting to ENABLE THAT DISCUSSION between the playerbase and the real Designers

Edited by iller

Posted (edited)

Staff can't just have a relaxing coffee break without nerds bothering them about game shit cici19.gif.

The Council has spoken!

The_pic-edit.png

I'll bet I can guess who's who!

Tytyes, If I can guess correctly, I want to be added to the Skype group the VMs use to communicate with you guys! That is the only way I won't break the forum rules!

I'll take your silence to mean 'yes'!!

Okay, from left to right: Caramel, Nevermore, Dew & new BFF, Salome.

I look forward to receiving the link to the Skype group from you very shortly.

Kind Regards,

Mooie cici18.gif

P.S. GM team>CM team

Edited by Mooie Rui

Posted

One on the right looks familiar

Posted

One on the right looks familiar

i thought the same

Posted

5 on Dew being the left one.
1466363941787.thumb.png.91ff358d185e94d9

Posted

The topic starts to be interesting :D

Who will be right, mmh mmh... 

Posted

Bonus detected

Posted

Bonus detected

Spotted... oops :3

But you still have to figure out who is who :)

Posted

Spotted... oops :3

But you still have to figure out who is who :)

From left to right:

GM_Dew, GM_Salome, GM_Vheena, GM_Caramel

and GM_Nevermore took the photo :P

Posted

I think it is: Salome, Caramel, Vheena, Dew. :P 

Posted

From left to right: Salome, Dew, Vheena, Caramel. :D 

Posted

Some are almost right... some a bit less ;)

Posted

Some are almost right... some a bit less ;)

I think we are right with who you are.

Because of your avatar and missing kitty headphone ^_^

We need more clues! :D

Before I forget.. Welcome Vheena ;)

Posted

I think we are right with who you are.

Because of your avatar and missing kitty headphone ^_^

We need more clues! :D

Before I forget.. Welcome Vheena ;)

I couldn't really hide it better yes... The missing kitty headphones is unacceptable though, I have to get one too!

About the other GM's, I won't say anything... It's up to them ^_^

Thank you for the welcome by the way, I haven't really had the opportunity to introduce myself so far but will do it!

1 person likes this

Posted

Tytyes denied me access to the skype group!

I+am+deeply+sorry+bows+_18b82566c3793036

Btw, can we trade CMs?

French community can have Aetheon instead, we want Tytyes! Even if they're penguin tits, we want Tytyes!

Posted

Tytyes denied me access to the skype group!

I+am+deeply+sorry+bows+_18b82566c3793036

Btw, can we trade CMs?

French community can have Aetheon instead, we want Tytyes! Even if they're penguin tits, we want Tytyes!

Maybe they didn't want to hear your moist heavy breathing.

Posted (edited)

The Council has spoken!

The_pic-edit.png

nerds :P

@GM_Vheena is that a hair dye or are you one of those super nordic people who have naturally platinum hair

no, it's hilarious i can get a faster reply in the off topic section from a gm than from writing a ticket

this isnt the thread for it. go make a salt thread like everybody else

Edited by Skyfrog
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Skyfrog : I wish I had this beautiful nordic platinum hair but unfortunately, that's not the case... so I have to bleach/dye it which is not the best but hey, love has no limits :3

Edited by GM_Vheena
1 person likes this

Posted

06fd472526991ed5ec77ab1d4da9852a06e00362

J6YLk.gif

asskisser.gif

Posted

06fd472526991ed5ec77ab1d4da9852a06e00362

J6YLk.gif

asskisser.gif

BLL33.gif

Posted

That photo of me is terrible. Look at that sleepy face. We just had to choose this one, I demand a new one.