• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

how to get these failstacks?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey didnt really have problem to get failstacks before, made many PRI and 2 DUO so far, but now I wanted make a DUO Blue coral earring. thinked 25 failstack would be great for this item. how come after used ca 250 armor blackstones on GREEN +14 item, and 2 times reaching 23 FS, I never even got 25 lol. its silly system cus the DUO is worth about 55 mill but I used for these failstacks already 53 million. sad day...  hope with valencia we get that failstack cash shop item they have in korea...

Posted

failstacks you say?

2016-06-27_33645315.JPG

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

failstacks you say?

2016-06-27_33645315.JPG

yeah you get them when you dont want them. it was really easy when I was poor and didnt even have +13 gear to reach constantly 20+ failstacks, now its hard to even get +15. game has cruel humor.

and you are statisticly really unlucky xD most ppl get under 35 stack liverto to +14 and +15. (around 10 tries max from the 20-25 stack you start enchant with )

Edited by Valtzu
1 person likes this

Posted

yeah you get them when you dont want them. it was really easy when I was poor and didnt even have +13 gear to reach constantly 20+ failstacks, now its hard to even get +15. game has cruel humor.

i am poor? what gave you that impression???

Posted (edited)

failstacks you say?

Save that for +19 / TET Accessory Blue grade or above

Edited by Arienh

Posted (edited)

Failstacks aren't meant as a way to completely enhance your item, it was meant to reduce the negative effects of failed enhancing. People are just too dependent on it for upgrading gear. (✿◡‿◡)

Edited by Aethernal

Posted (edited)

Failstacks aren't meant as a way to completely enhance your item, it was meant to reduce the negative effects of failed enhancing. People are just too dependent on it for upgrading gear. (✿◡‿◡)

ok go enchant your MoS and other expensive accessory with 0 faisltacks, if you think they are not meant for that.

i am poor? what gave you that impression???

nothing? I wrote "when I was poor" 

this was meant for you as reaction to the picture "yeah you get them when you dont want them"

Edited by Valtzu
1 person likes this

Posted

hope with valencia we get that failstack cash shop item they have in korea...

No, they should just improve the system to fit with our buy to play game. 

This is nothing but a cash shop mechanic, intended to drive sales for that specific item in a free to play game. 

Just like energy regen and workers only working while logged in.  These things shouldn't be in our version, they're designed around a market where the vast majority pay to play games in cafes.  They make nothing off me being logged in 24 hours a day, it should have been changed to reflect the market and monetization model, and it wasn't.  Blizzard was being sued by some of the cafes because they claimed that the game encouraged people to not play long, and they were losing money on the game because of it.

That item is the silver bullet that would put this game down for good.   

1 person likes this

Posted

ok go enchant your MoS and other expensive accessory with 0 faisltacks, if you think they are not meant for that.

nothing? I wrote "when I was poor" 

this was meant for you as reaction to the picture "yeah you get them when you dont want them"

I don't PvE or PvP. I PvChat, I have no need for end game equips. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Just had 11 straight fails on my bhegs... about to puke.  Yeah yeah I should of stopped after like 5 tries...

Posted (edited)

My last try fail stack was 30 on green heve shose (+14) when upgrade my liverto from 14-15 (39 stack and ding liverto). Next try get 30 stack... unluck, after 23 stack shoes got +15. My friend got 47 fail stack on Horseshoe my try was max 15 stack before ding 10. I try Blue Coral Ring to PRI on 25 stack and unluck.

This is random... someone say "use blue item, they got less chance to ding so more fail stack" but i don't test this.

Edited by Niebieski

Posted (edited)

Well thats why i do all my pris with 15 failstacks, duos with under 25 actually i managed to get tri mos with under 30 fs. But ive also spent a lot of money and stones yesterday to get duo mos.

Edited by Myntiix

Posted

I don't PvE or PvP. I PvChat, I have no need for end game equips. (✿◡‿◡)

care_bear1.jpg

Posted

care_bear1.jpg

Oh cheerbear makes me moist. (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Hey didnt really have problem to get failstacks before, made many PRI and 2 DUO so far, but now I wanted make a DUO Blue coral earring. thinked 25 failstack would be great for this item. how come after used ca 250 armor blackstones on GREEN +14 item, and 2 times reaching 23 FS, I never even got 25 lol. its silly system cus the DUO is worth about 55 mill but I used for these failstacks already 53 million. sad day...  hope with valencia we get that failstack cash shop item they have in korea...

Use ultimate items to failstack with, since there is no additional cost, when repairing them.

Posted

hope with valencia we get that failstack cash shop item they have in korea...

No, please no. That system was cited as being intentionally removed by the pubs when they were opening our server and it'd create the biggest shit storm if they went back on their words.

Posted

57 failstacks on fuking +13 liverto, muhuhehehehe. yeah, really cruel sense of humor. i had a strategy when i was enchanting my liverto blade some time ago. +15 failstacks on green armor, and then few clicks on liverto. while trying to make +14, i stopped on 30 failstacks and clicked my PRI schultz, dang, DUO. at least something, right ? 15 failstacks on armor again, +14 went on second click :) hurray. 15 failstacks on armor again, clicked ONCE, +15 :) but i need to say, it was pretty much the only major luck i had in game so far 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0