• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 29th

234 posts in this topic

Posted

desert guile ?

Posted

You can't use reform stones when the item is above +15, is this intended?

Posted

More gear treadmill!!!  Current gear irrelevant!!  Gear gap not solved!!

How many people are going to be bothered going through the RNG gear fiasco again, I know I can't be arsed.  I have a life/job, this game still feels like a 2nd job.

Good luck, but I'm out!

Please post your gear on the AH on your way out as a public service

3 people like this

Posted

How many people are going to be bothered going through the RNG gear fiasco again, I know I can't be arsed.  I have a life/job, this game still feels like a 2nd job.

Good luck, but I'm out!

Good luck with your life/job, sell your items at AH before you quit

so is there a Tier8 horses? and i don't see in patch notes info about Camels, what lvl horses we need to have to exchange or is there a quest ?

Posted

So are guild houses 23 per server or 23 per channel?

Posted

Good luck, but I'm out!

Gear  Treadmill Online yup lol

Posted

Damn , My storage in hidel is bugged! It says its full, but its not. !!!! I cant put items in

2 people like this

Posted

Could anyone let me know where exactly we can get the Valencian seals? i cant seem to find this information anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Posted

My inner Aladdin thanks you .

Posted

But.. But... Im still lv 52! :o

Posted

"If Force Enchantment of +16(PRI), +17(DUO), +18(TRI) Succeed, the Max Durability will be reduced by 100."

just that is insane, i hate to have to farm stupid memory fragment ;'(

1 person likes this

Posted

Could anyone let me know where exactly we can get the Valencian seals? i cant seem to find this information anywhere. Thanks in advance.

The seals are from logging in every day.

Posted

The seals are from logging in every day.

where do you obtain them though? is it a quest you have to accept from someone? or is it a reward you get in your tasks tab? Thanks again

Posted

"If Force Enchantment of +16(PRI), +17(DUO), +18(TRI) Succeed, the Max Durability will be reduced by 100."

just that is insane, i hate to have to farm stupid memory fragment ;'(

you cannot force enchant boss gear

Posted

desert guile ?

There you go .

Posted

so is there a Tier8 horses? and i don't see in patch notes info about Camels, what lvl horses we need to have to exchange or is there a quest ?

No T8 horses

We haven't found any way to exchange horses for tokens. Might not have been implemented. Only way appears to be a quest that you have to be 55 to get. :/ 

Couple of threads on this:

Posted

extremely badly done for that matter -_-

if you look at any gear treadmill game, which have success, its a VERY simple formula:

1. make second best gear easy to get.

2. make best gear impossible to get.

3. new patch every 6months makes ALL gear absolute with new second best and new best gear.

4. repeat from step 1.

in this manner you are only allowing nolifers a certain timeframe to feel "OP" while as soon as next patch hits everyone is equalizing for a time, and it will take a long time before the next "OP" period of nolifers steps in.

in BDO they instead allowed Nolifers to go directly to MAX gear INSTANTLY on release day... no dungeon grinding, no boss killing, no nothing, instantly upgrading everything to "realistic max" BOOM on day one. making EVERY one else fall even further behind than they already was -_-

the new gear wasnt use to falsely equalize, as it should, but instead to give MORE power to the powerfull and created an even BIGGER gab between average and top....

i am truly staggered over the amount of incompetent that it takes to not realise such 101 basic game design -_-

Your right. The entire game makes it where only the already strong (or OP nolifers as you put it lol) can get the best gear. The strong get stronger and the average player can never catch up. The way boss drops are handled is proof of this. Only the people that are already OP can even get anything, while the weaker people are essentially helping them kill boss with no reward possibility.

Posted

where do you obtain them though? is it a quest you have to accept from someone? or is it a reward you get in your tasks tab? Thanks again

It'll be from the reward page or clicking on the scroll at the bottom right when you log in. It's the same place you get the 100 Loyalty from logging in each day.

Posted

My apologies for the delay in reply here. Some time finally freed up for me to go over your list in detail. I've added my comments in red.

On 6/21/2016, 3:54:29, Ruby Rose said:

Known Class Bugs:
- Sorceress Dark Flame skill hits do not register. Overall Damage & Accuracy not functioning as intended off cooldown.
All information and videos have been collected and forwarded to PA. We are awaiting feedback from them.
- Sorceress Shadow Eruption damage buff missing along with tool-tip.
Most likely it is just the tool-tip that was not updated yet. Forwarded to our QA team.
- Ranger Ultimate charging wind and SP charging wind Damage reduced. Not included in patch notes. Possible bug. Intended change only spoke of cooldowns.
- Ranger Penetrating Wind missing crowd control function.
I've forwarded the above 2 to PA and requested clarification.
- Ranger Accuracy tool-tips not updated. Skill awakenings not applied.
Please specify on which skills.

- Berserker's Fierce Strike skill does not give HP on hit as indicated in the patch notes. Heals 30 HP per hit instead of the stated 60 HP per hit.
I've forwarded this to our QA team.
- Berserker beastly wind slash skill tool tip does not read properly applied buff. 
I've forwarded this to our Localization team. The values from the patch notes are correct, the tooltips just need to be updated.
- Warrior & Valkyrie promised buffs from Patch note applied yet.
- Warrior Changes from patch did not take place. Double Take-down does not CC the target and allows them to stand up quickly. Down Smash Modifier does not work reliably.

Can you please specify or link me to a topic where this is discussed in more detail?
- Musa Chase I & Chase II identical with no known difference. 

Clarification requested from PA.
- Musa / Maewha offhand durability still does not register.
What exactly do you mean with "does not register"?
- Musa multiples not buffed from patch, much like warriors and valkyries.
Please specify in more detail.
- Musa: After a Gale knockdown on the target, Rising storm hits do not register.
- Musa can hide his weapon if he RMB warps right after pressing tab. It can attack with an invisible sword basically.
- Maehwa chase not as fast as Musas. Holding right click leads to animation cancel instead.
- Maehwa chase super armor not applied.

- Maehwa red moon doing lower damage than usual in PvP. Accuracy off or intended reduction in PvP.
- Wizard/Witch Concentrated Magic Arrows damage not functioning properly. Regular Magic Arrow does more damage.
- Wizard/Witch Multiple Magic Arrow can be cast full damage while on cooldown. Not included in patch notes. 
- Wizard/Witch Resurrection skill does not function properly. Cannot revive dead party member often times. Works sometimes, not all the time. Not working as intended.
- Wizard/Witch Spellbound Heart tool-tip missing x Minute Movement speed buff also granted.
- Wizard/Witch Magical Lighthouse missing tool-tip of targets Magic DP being reduced.
- Wizard/Witch Mana Absorption targeting bus on occasion with short/low targets.
I've forwarded all of the above to our QA team. If there are any videos showing the above issues please do link me them as well.
- Tamers skill previews do not function as intended
This was fixed during our patch on 22nd June, as far as I understand.
- Tamer Fearful Trembling 5 & 6 skills do not work with holding shift.
- Tamers pet Heliang invisible
 to other players sometimes and does not do damage as a result.
The above 2 have been forwarded to our QA team.
Tamer can be hit mid-Iframe hop and damage not scaling properly.
More information needed about these.
- Tamer Void lightning skill stops stamina regeneration.
Void Lightning continuesly consumes 100 Stamina per tick. So this is not a bug.
- Tamer & Witch hairstyles have some styles now locked to the beauty shop/not avail on character creation. Intended or bug needs confirmation.
Forwarded to our QA team.

Other Known Bugs:
- Ghillie Suit Names still hidden in Red Battlefield. Promised to be revealed in that area.
Reported to PA.

- Buy Orders appear to not be functioning properly.
Fixed on June 22nd.
- Bidding system not functioning properly unless intended. Items like Ancient Relic Fragments now have the purple B on them.
Please check if this is still happening since June 22nd.
- Horse Auto-Looping has no tool-tip functioning to inform anyone of a new xp penalty for small loops.
There should be no new EXP Penalty.
- Player collision causing players autolooping to run into walls or dismount or even halt to a stop.
Please follow this topic for updates on this: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/94082-horse-auto-loop-feature-broken/&do=findComment&comment=1293123
- Serendia Special Accuracy Food Buff not functioning.
Forwarded to our QA team.
- Clicking sell mount on a horse sometimes appears to give the money to the player instead of being sent to the warehouse.
It always sends the silver to the player, as far as I can tell. This however causes a different issue when the amount if over 1 million, and the player gets the error message "This is too heavy". This has been forwarded already.
- Cannon Workshop in Hidel removed but CP not returned to some players. Materials invested also missing.
Already forwarded to PA. Missing materials should be in the mail.
- Guild Trade Missions tool tips context needs fix.
Can you be more specific?
- Abandoned Monastery ladders bugged, cannot climb out from the well side.
Will be fixed during the next maintenance.
Journal bug.
Will be fixed after the Valencia update.

Quest Bugs:
- Unable to pick up daily quests: Olvia "Flute Boy" for milk. Hiedel "Lost Weehol" take to Lara. Hiedel "Lost Mom" take to Lara. Hiedel "Lost Toya" Take to Lara. Hiedel "Ken Smith" Take to farm. Problem mentioned to be the quests are grayed out to not be accepted.
We had a fix on June 22nd for some of the quests. Can you check if the issue is still happening?
- Quest "The fish for the Villagers taken by Abelin in Velia lists different fish than what the said villagers will accept. Grunt fish is the only matching fish from what is requested.
Unfortunately it seems that multiple fishing quests have been changed again. I've forwarded the issue.
- Life skill advancement quests for level 30+ players appear to have been disabled again. Life skills in Mediah also seem affected.
Fixed on June 22nd.
- Belmorn Quest properly locks xp for level 49 players. PvP enabled at lvl 45, something said about being moved to lvl 50? Need confirmation on this.
Not a bug as of now.

- Suggestion: Add Memory Fragments to possible items to exchange Hunter Seals for. 3x or 4x seals per fragment would keep a stable marketplace value and allow for another method other than just relics/books to obtain them through rng chance. Maybe make a pool on this part in particular? Feel like NA folks here would approve of something like that.
Please use the Suggestions Section for this.

I will get back to you on these later:
- All Classes Down smash attacks don`t have 100% crit chance.
- All Classes Flashes during critical need to be removed or turned off.
- All Classes Actions preformed have a delay such as gear swapping in inventory or hotkeys on all classes. 
- Extra Hotkeys cannot be deleted like before.
- Clicking on items in Regular Inventory, Pearl Inventory or Hotkeys have a delay. Intentional or Bug.
- Ancient Magic Crystal Addis tooltip states +1 Attack Speed instead of +1 Casting Speed as promised. Another gem already has this role.
- UI shifts higher whenever "you have entered a safezone" message appears. Also occurs with rare drop announcements and so forth.
- Logging into the Server comes with lasting lagg. Cannot see where loot bags really are. Delay in movement upon logging in as well.
- Overnight crashes during Auto Looping on Horses/Wagons/Strength Training. Applies to the game if running on full screen/windowed/tray modes.
- Quest and Regular NPC voice overs have gone mute. Lorenzo Murray whom is the Velia Horse Master is one.
- Failed to receive transport items when Wagon or Ship NPC are long past their target.
- In combat the mouse cruiser becomes active even if control is not held down.
- Allied guild names do not show, despite having options set to correctly display all names at all times. 
- Pets & Horses appear to disappear or go invisible from time to time for some players. Be it due to logins or running around calling their horse to them.
- Memory Fragments not dropping 100% anymore. Intended? Seems a lot of NA players don`t agree with this change being something that should apply. 
In the meantime, any additional information on these, or links to their respective topic are most certainly welcome.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Edited 18 hours ago by GM_Dew

^
For those asking about class adjustments. The thread this can be found on is here:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/95573-61716-patch-compiled-list-of-bugs-for-daum-to-send-pearl-abyss/&page=7

If anyone has any information to provide GM_Dew as well, please feel free to do so. I will be responding as soon as possible.

Posted

sounds like a AMAZING patch I can't wait to play!

Posted

Very good thank you i am happy camper!

Posted

Hate to say it, but this is the first big patch I've felt really meh about. The key points could be summarized as:

-added awesome new area to explore

-increased the relative value of time to grind gear versus actual player skill

-lol sorcs stay bugged, enjoy trying to do anything without damage scaling

Posted

So is there still a chance that PvP level will be changed back to 50 like in KR?

2 people like this

Posted

why the hell you guys hate fishing? first the price in KR of fish is much higher and you guys kill afk fishing. why why why? u guys keep updating garbage patches, and the marketplace system is garbege too. Rich people will become more rich and poor people will poor forever!

Posted

Energy in the new area says it is being added, but it is not adding it on to my total.  I have gotten 3 according to discovery.  but my total is still 224.