• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 29th

234 posts in this topic

Posted

Actually bids started at 2pm EDT and ended at 2pm EDT next day so that is a good time as everyone gets to get a bid and was full 24 hour period and yes its a good time as 2 hours later is too long to wait for us east coast people with jobs, not everything has to center around west coast people.

Uh its a sat-sun bid period what does work have to do with it? What kind of ridic schedule do you have to work where 4pm is too late for east coast people with jobs?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Actually bids started at 2pm EDT and ended at 2pm EDT next day so that is a good time as everyone gets to get a bid and was full 24 hour period and yes its a good time as 2 hours later is too long to wait for us east coast people with jobs, not everything has to center around west coast people.

None of that really matters though in this instance since that isn't what they put in writing as to how this round of auctions was meant to work. That is valid feedback to the time frame I'll grant you, but you can't just put out patch notes with set times and then suddenly have it go 2 hours early for no reason stated.

Edited by Exploding Acorn
1 person likes this

Posted

Worst relationship I've been in DAUM!!!!!!

2 people like this

Posted

So to give you some feed back. My whole guild besides one or two people are EST. So your comment is at that point null and void. The problem is, if they put out a time they stick to that damn time. Stop giving bad information, stop screwing over anyone that attempts to make plans. Also this is a damn SATURDAY, and SUNDAY. I could simply been there two hours early if I had known. Or noticed that the CM team screwed us over again and it started two hours early yesterday. Sadly, I am a Patriot and was out celebrating the 4th with my family and some of my community in the immediate area, that my brothers in arms and history gave us. So I didn't see that it went up 2 hours early.

So stop making this about you and your east coast life that I live along side you, and hold the god damn Devs, and Publishers accountable for their actions.

1 person likes this

Posted

And didnt the text for the bid say there was 2 hrs remaining?

Posted

The problem is, like every other relationship where the man blows early and doesn't take care of his woman afterwards, she ends up unsatisfied and finds another man.  So what is it Daum, taking care of people or letting us take care of ourselves?

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm completely confused. 

The Patch notes state the following: "The first Guild House Auction will be held from Saturday at 4:00pm CEST/EDT to Sunday at 4:00pm CEST/EDT, and then every 2 weeks."

This leads me to believe that all guild house bidding ends at 4:00pm CEST/EDT on the dot. So why did the auction's end 2 hours early??

If the times were changed, where was this posted? In-game mail notice or front page of the website would have been expected.

@CM_Tytyes, what is going to be done to fix this issue?

Posted

Uh its a sat-sun bid period what does work have to do with it? What kind of ridic schedule do you have to work where 4pm is too late for east coast people with jobs?

lol night shift jobs and at 1 pm it said an hour left

Posted

So, Ninja? xD i haven't seen the salt-fest of all the wanna be ninja's so i thought i'd start it :P 

Posted

I will ask again since there hasn't been a reply today.  What will be done about screwing up the times for guild houses?  Everyone that got screwed by times today basically got boned out of a guild house and one of the major facets of node wars.

@CM_Jouska

Posted

Ok so, I know you guys are saying the auction closed 2 hours before time. But can you give us the precise time when it closed for your time zone ? For anyone in CEST (+0) can you confirm is was by 2PM ?

Posted

Ok so, I know you guys are saying the auction closed 2 hours before time. But can you give us the precise time when it closed for your time zone ? For anyone in CEST (+0) can you confirm is was by 2PM ?

Confirm as is had a screen shot when it went off no. I am Eastern Daylight Time or Easter Standard Time that is what we call it over here, that would be EDT (-4). I could show you a discord when I started to talk to other guilds about it yes. I'm a very punctual person on these type things.

It even caused the rest of the guilds that we work with to freak out about node wars again.

Rage.JPG

Posted

The auction for guild houses ended 4PM (CEST) in EU - Alustin

Posted (edited)

The auction for guild houses ended 4PM (CEST) in EU - Alustin

Ok so I'm confused here, that's the correct time we announced. CEST being EU servers, EDT being NA servers, as we've done in the past.

The first Guild House Auction will be held from Saturday at 4:00pm CEST/EDT to Sunday at 4:00pm CEST/EDT, and then every 2 weeks. 

Is the issue only related to NA servers ? 

Edited by CM_Tytyes

Posted

Ok so I'm confused here, that's the correct time we announced. CEST being EU servers, EDT being NA servers, as we've done in the past.

The first Guild House Auction will be held from Saturday at 4:00pm CEST/EDT to Sunday at 4:00pm CEST/EDT, and then every 2 weeks. 

At least our guild didn't encounter any problems with the guild house auction in EU - Alustin.

This makes me believe that problems are/were in NA.

Posted

Sounds like it went off right for CEST. But it was not 4pm EDT, unless you are saying that it was suppose to be 4PM CEST and you didn't put in the time conversion from CEST to EDT. Well no that couldn't be right that is 6 hour time difference when I just looked that up. When you put it CEST/EDT you mean local to those areas 4pm correct?

Posted

Yup, 4PM CEST for EU and 4PM EDT for NA. That was the plan. 

Posted

Yup, 4PM CEST for EU and 4PM EDT for NA. That was the plan. 

Then yes, as stated before I personally seen it end 2 hours early, and the reason for the anger. Meaning the time you stated was wrong or it was programmed wrong. By what it sounds it was a programming error.

Posted

It definitely ended at 2pm eastern. Some people are saying it started at 2pm though on Saturday instead of 4pm but that I can't confirm

Posted

YAS extra large hp potions . . .

Posted (edited)

Any ETA on the fix for upgrading the rarity (color) of +16 and beyond items like Grunil?

Edited by Cuddles

Posted

@CM_Tytyes @CM_Jouska

The number of caught fish has been increased in Freshwater areas(1~1 -> 3~7 fishes)

Is this part of the patch not working or is there a really weird definition of freshwater. I was fishing on top of a mountain in a lake and still only getting 1 fish unless I am completely misunderstanding this note. 

Posted

@CM_Tytyes @CM_Jouska

The number of caught fish has been increased in Freshwater areas(1~1 -> 3~7 fishes)

Is this part of the patch not working or is there a really weird definition of freshwater. I was fishing on top of a mountain in a lake and still only getting 1 fish unless I am completely misunderstanding this note. 

I think what it means is : it used to be 1 junk for every 1 fish, now it's  3 junk every 7 fish

so your more likely to get actual fish instead of just bones and crap

Posted

new patch notes? when? :c

Posted

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found in our Forum after the maintenance

sike, soon™

1 person likes this