• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valencia Update Events !

115 posts in this topic

Posted

Is there nothing we can do with the Scarabs that drop after we've already obtained all the rewards?  The quests aren't repeatable, and you can't even sell them :/

Seems that way. They're useless after the quests.

Posted

Got it

Posted (edited)

@CM_Tytyes

The fishing boat prow we get with the event....can we use regular fishing boat prows to recover durability if we try to enchant them with black stones? Tooltip on the description of the item says it can be enchanted but I don't want to start the process if I can't recover the durability.

Edited by snappyfu
1 person likes this

Posted

Im kinda worried. I just came back from vacation and didn't know about the event i have 2 seals and i hope that there are at least 10 left to get in the event. I could be wrong and if so ill be one seal short and have to cry for eternity. 

Posted

Im kinda worried. I just came back from vacation and didn't know about the event i have 2 seals and i hope that there are at least 10 left to get in the event. I could be wrong and if so ill be one seal short and have to cry for eternity. 

the event is tell the 20th so you should be fifine as lonlong ass u log in ffor now on

Posted

It'd be unfortunate if that were the case, the 12-seal prize pack is pretty decent.  That being said, I'm sure you'll be able to get a penguin in the future if you were a seal short anyway.  Whether they put it in the cash shop or have it back for the X-mas event, you'd have another chance I'm sure.  I'm hoping they bring back the Pirate event cosmetics stuff since I missed that one.

Posted

It'd be unfortunate if that were the case, the 12-seal prize pack is pretty decent.  That being said, I'm sure you'll be able to get a penguin in the future if you were a seal short anyway.  Whether they put it in the cash shop or have it back for the X-mas event, you'd have another chance I'm sure.  I'm hoping they bring back the Pirate event cosmetics stuff since I missed that one.

xmas will be the snowman

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope someone could shed some light on an issue I have.

I have 12 seals already, yaaay! However my inventory is not big enough to put them in the required "circle" shape in it. So my question is: What happens after July 20th - will I lose my seals or may I store them the until I unlock enough inventory space to claim my rewards? basically, will I be able to claim rewards after July 20th?

Thanks in advance! :)

Posted

btw, can EU can also have the extra seal ? it will alow to have 11 seal ( with the 12 necessary for the penguin ), so get a 6 + 5 reward.

Posted (edited)

I almost would rather the 8 seal reward

7 million in silver worth of black crystals after marketplace fees  or 3.5 million in memory shards and fishing boat gear and a useless fishing pet. ....think I'll take the money... and that's coming from a guy who made all of his money fishing so far.   The pet is useless for fishing because AFK fishing is pretty much pointless now.   Only way to make money on the ocean is to active fish or hunt whales... and even then it can't compare to mob grinding where you easily make 3-5 million an hr. 

I hope someone could shed some light on an issue I have.

I have 12 seals already, yaaay! However my inventory is not big enough to put them in the required "circle" shape in it. So my question is: What happens after July 20th - will I lose my seals or may I store them the until I unlock enough inventory space to claim my rewards? basically, will I be able to claim rewards after July 20th?

Thanks in advance! :)

or you could get the 8 seal reward and just buy the penguin if you're that hard up for it.... the 8 seal reward is by far the best one on the list.  other than the penguin you can buy all of that stuff in the 12 seal package for around 4 mil silver or less.  You can sell the shards and even after all of the marketplace fees you will still net a little over 7 million.  16 seals gets you two 8 seal packages and that's 14 mil in silver.... soooo  to me it's like a complete no brainer.....Your welcome. 

Edited by SkullMonkey

Posted

7 million in silver worth of black crystals after marketplace fees  or 3.5 million in memory shards and fishing boat gear and a useless fishing pet. ....think I'll take the money... and that's coming from a guy who made all of his money fishing so far.   The pet is useless for fishing because AFK fishing is pretty much pointless now.   Only way to make money on the ocean is to active fish or hunt whales... and even then it can't compare to mob grinding where you easily make 3-5 million an hr. 

or you could get the 8 seal reward and just buy the penguin if you're that hard up for it.... the 8 seal reward is by far the best one on the list.  other than the penguin you can buy all of that stuff in the 12 seal package for around 4 mil silver or less.  You can sell the shards and even after all of the marketplace fees you will still net a little over 7 million.  16 seals gets you two 8 seal packages and that's 14 mil in silver.... soooo  to me it's like a complete no brainer.....Your welcome. 

while at lower lvls 7-14 m might seem like alot but its not while you can always grind silver the penguin is an event pet and is limited so not everyone will be able to get one except through event so if you dont get one and take the silver instead you might not ever be able to get the penguin or have to wait till next yr or another event that gives it. thats a no brainer

Posted

i wish these kind of events and items werent time limited because ive been waiting to play a main character until ninja is out, and like im not going to be able to get this at all

Posted

hi guys, I would like to ask some help from you.

I bought the game on the 9th of July so with everyday log in I should have the penguin on the last day. but I counted my seals and I have one less and I have no idea why. I log in everyday. Do you have any idea what should I do? thansk in advance for help.

Posted

So are the seals disappearing tomorrow? or can i hold on to them for now?

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Tytyes

Posted

They shouldn't disappear tomorrow, but probably with a future maintenance. I would advise to not get attached to it. ^^ 

Posted

@CM_Tytyes

Is it possible to get 1 more seal after maintenance?  A lot of people will have 11 seals today and want to get 1 more for the 12 seal bundle

1 person likes this

Posted

Well i just want to say, thank you guys for this month's events, that's one free pet and one free 7 days appearance coupon, i feel people don't really take notice of it so, yea, thank you.

Posted

i wish these kind of events and items werent time limited because ive been waiting to play a main character until ninja is out, and like im not going to be able to get this at all

You do know you can transfer and use these rewards on any character on your account right?

Posted

ending the event with 11 seals kind of sucks |:

Posted (edited)

Hello! My GF is playing BDO and she doesn't have much time to play, she loved the possibility to gain a penguin, and she stacked 13 seals, she started a bit late, and she didn't knew that you had to arrange the seals in a certain way to get the penguin, so right now she is in a tricky trouble:

Being that she doesn't play much she hasn't unlocked enough bag space to arrange it properly and get it. So she wanted to be sure she could keep all the seals she has already stacked after 20th July in order to get enough space and get the penguin.

Will she be able to keep the seals long enough? Or the seals will disappear also from inventory/warehouse? 

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Tytyes

Edited by heriador

Posted

Hello! My GF is playing BDO and she doesn't have much time to play, she loved the possibility to gain a penguin, and she stacked 13 seals, she started a bit late, and she didn't knew that you had to arrange the seals in a certain way to get the penguin, so right now she is in a tricky trouble:

Being that she doesn't play much she hasn't unlocked enough bag space to arrange it properly and get it. So she wanted to be sure she could keep all the seals she has already stacked after 20th July in order to get enough space and get the penguin.

Will she be able to keep the seals long enough? Or the seals will disappear also from inventory/warehouse? 

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Tytyes

I believe the seals should remain functional for some time, in the event they do not last long enough for her to gather enough inventory space to form the seal please contact us and we will look into it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you very much for the answer Aethon, by "contact us" you mean opening a ticket? I never did it before, so I want to be sure I understood. By the way thanks again for the answer. 

Posted

If you miss only a small amount of Slots you could also buy some in the Shop:

1 Slot = 1000 Loyalties or 150 Perls / 4 Slots = 450 Perls / 8 Slots = 800 Perls / 16 Slots = 1450 Perls

Something other: at the Seals there stands in the german description that you can sell it for 10000 silver, but when I want to sell it on a NPC the Seals is grayed out. Is this a wrong description or can you only sell it to a specific NPC? 

Posted

I also will be one seal short of twelve. This makes me very sad. Other events have been extended in the past so I hope that they might with this one as well. Even just one day. But they did give us a long time for it already so it's my own fault for not catching on in time. :(

Posted

Also one seal short at 11 today =*( Wish a CM would bring cheery news that we'll get 1 more tomorrow...I can dream...right?