• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Valencia Update Events !

115 posts in this topic

Posted

You could collect 22 Seals and you all have only 11 Seals... I don't must understand this. ^^

Posted

did everyone check their mail for the make up seal on July 5th due to the DDOs inconvenience?  be sure to check

Posted

please atleast extend this event for us trying to main ninja so we can get the second part of the rewards

Posted

Trying to do Treasure Hunter quest and I made it to the Oasis and talked to Marzana but theres no quest to pick up. How do I do this please?

Posted

You should have mentioned Treasure Hunter requirement level 30 for the shovel. So either extend or bring this event back and be more clear next time... It's pretty pathetic to have to be level 30 to use a damn shovel i mean wtf?? everything from making purified water / tea... traveling and accepting the quest the shovel has a requirement. Kthxbye

Posted

2. Treasure Hunter

• Start: June 29th 10:00 UTC (After maintenance)
  • End: July 20th 10:00 UTC (With maintenance)

This event will take place at the Ibellab Oasis in the Desert, here you will be able to dig for Black Scarab and trade them for special rewards to the NPC Marzana.

• There are 3 quests related to this events, and they are Family Bound. Once you've managed to complete them all you will obtain a new title.
    • Marzana and the magic lampm
    • Marzana and the magic carpet
    • Traveler of the Desert

Event Rewards

• 50 Scarabs: Magic Carpet (Housing, no buff)
  • 100 Scarabs: Magic Lamp (Housing, Maximum of 4 Random Buff for 2 hour, the buff effect will not overlap with other furniture's buff effect [PA +5/ Resistance to All Status Abnormalities +10%/ Weight Limit +100LT/ Chance of Heatstroke -25%/ Chance of Hypothermia -25%])
  • 3 quests completed: Title "I can show you the world"

@CM_Tytyes So I just did the first 2 quests to get the housing items, but I'm not seeing the third quest pop up from Marzana to go talk to the trade manager, help please?

Posted

Seen a few questions about if we'll be able to get 1 more seal, as if you didn't miss any you should have 11 atm, but no response on that.

Any news on that? :o

Thanks!

1 person likes this

Posted

So of course I wait until maintenance to realize that the event is over now. I had 9 Valencia Seals in the bank. Are they all gone now? Or will I be able to combine them still even though the event is over?

Posted

Seen a few questions about if we'll be able to get 1 more seal, as if you didn't miss any you should have 11 atm, but no response on that.

Any news on that? :o

Thanks!

No, I very much doubt it. You have had your pet haven't you? :P I'm pretty sure they have done it this way to give the max amount of safe seals for people who somehow seem to be able to fck this up and moan.

Posted

So of course I wait until maintenance to realize that the event is over now. I had 9 Valencia Seals in the bank. Are they all gone now? Or will I be able to combine them still even though the event is over?

if its anything like the maewha seals you're still able to combine them.

the only thing that changes is that you can't get any more seals at this point

Posted

did everyone check their mail for the make up seal on July 5th due to the DDOs inconvenience?  be sure to check

Wow thank you! I didn't know of this. This got me the one seal I needed. Now I will make sure to not be so negligent on the next events. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Welp, I have three seals left over and they show a value of 10,000 gold each. I try to sell them to a NPC vendor but they are grayed out. What can I do with these seals if anything? Can I trade them in anywhere?

I am double checking before I just drop them completely from inventory.

Posted

Can we still do Treasure Hunter quests? It didn't say the event had ended in the patch notes.

Posted

Welp, I have three seals left over and they show a value of 10,000 gold each. I try to sell them to a NPC vendor but they are grayed out. What can I do with these seals if anything? Can I trade them in anywhere?

I am double checking before I just drop them completely from inventory.

Same problem, who to see to sell them ?

Posted

From my (Bad) experience in the previous event I will advise everyone:

1) Log on and off every single day and not expect the seal to Stack. 

2) If in the end you missing one seal because the dates and hours of the event don't align properly with your Region (NA/EU). Do not delete the remaining seals or go for fewer rewards. Just create a ticket and wait. (It took them more than a week to come back on me on the last event)

Yea I got told they wouldn't send me one this time. Which is pretty sad considering I couldn't login due to connectivity issues.