• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance June 29th

226 posts in this topic

Posted

Are they gonna fix the "connection with the server has been lost" problem?
Im getting really tired of waiting, 1 week without playing ffs

Posted

VALENCIA !!!!

*Insert obligatory whiny ninja/sorc/etc comment here*

1 person likes this

Posted

Game has no bugs. Everything is working as intended. You guys are pathetic with all this whining.

Posted (edited)

Game has no bugs. Everything is working as intended. You guys are pathetic with all this whining.

lol, not everything

learn the difference between whining about a class not being OP anymore and a class with actual bugs

2) Patch Notes & Class Changes

This is the largest example of unprofessional conduct and incompetence I have seen from Daum Europe / Pearl Abyss. Changes to classes listed in the patch notes are not implemented AND classes are experiencing changes NOT listed in the patch notes. For example:

Sorceress - Patch notes listed increased damage to Shadow Eruption. This has been tested exhaustively and no damage increase has been noted. Patch notes listed a change to Dark Flame wherein it would no longer critical hit on cooldown, but now Dark Flame II is shown to not hit properly in PvP.

Warrior - Scars of Dusk did not get the damage increase the patch notes listed. Ground Slash does not do more damage in PvP as listed in patch notes. In fact, Ground Slash's information window still lists the PvP damage restriction.

Wizard/Witch - Super Armor was not added to Meteor and Earthquake as was listed in the patch notes.

Ranger - Ranger shotgun damage was lowered - this change was not listed in the patch notes.

The above are just a few examples. This is absurd. The amount of changes listed that were NOT implemented and the amount of changes implemented that were NOT listed is unacceptable. The fact that two (2) weeks later Community Managers cannot CONFIRM or DENY the changes are intentional or unintentional is EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. The communication between Daum Europe and Pearl Abyss AND the communication between Daum Europe and the players must be improved. 

Edited by Jaluvshuskies
1 person likes this

Posted

OMG a free pet!!!!

Cool your desert travels with a penguin pet 
With this update, players will also be able to earn a special pet by logging in daily. The penguin will reduce AFK fishing times and help you loot defeated enemies. 

FREE PET!!!

2 people like this

Posted

Its ok ill play Overwatch until Awakenings come out...ill take my wallet with me. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh no, damage has been lowered. So many bugs :(

Posted (edited)

Oh no, damage has been lowered. So many bugs :(

I see that you didn't read everything I put in bold ;) What I quoted didn't include every bug in BDO, but I'm not the one who needs to go look up that information

Edit: You're welcome 

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted

Ninja? 

here ya go!

image.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

The flame would probably be worse if you released the Ninja bc it hasn't been balanced yet. Every class would complain, not just the ninja wannah-be's.

Posted

I'm hyped for valencia I just wish they told us sooner and not just given us 24 hrs notice again.................

Posted

Hello Valencia

All them ninja ppl so hyped now that they saw ninja in the trailer.

And when they realize it won't be released...

Prepare for the mass flaming Daum

i call dibs on their tears

Posted

It's called being a child. Let them whine about ninja :ph34r:

Posted

No Ninja??? I've waited long enough :'( Bye guys :D have fun with Valencia Patch...

no one cares. Thx for your tears

1 person likes this

Posted

Ninja? 

They said in July why do people still ask about this.

Posted (edited)

I honestly don't understand why a lot of players and the daum aswell want to rush the content so freaking fast. Do you all realise that this game in OUR version is 3.5months old? The so called PvP game isn't not an actual pvp game so far cuz the only actual pvp is GvG that doesn't even happen anymore and ofc no rewarding out of it (except final battle bets which barely anyone does) The only interesting and actual PvP activity is node wars and sieges, which not only were delayed, they went into a test live mode and were bugged, removed from the game till further notice. So instead of actually trying to improve the game, fix the bugs, the desyncs, world bosses (i.e red nose teleporting instantly killing a bunch of people all of the sudden, should be removed all together to be honest for the best of all players and the game itself) and the Nodewars/sieges, you go straight away and release even more content that probably gonna have even more bugs/problems to fix. I know that Valencia was announced before and was postponed, but it shouldn't be released now, we don't need it, a lot of players haven't actually done what mediah has to offer gear-wise (which is the biggest part of the game) Myself included recently finished my liverto +15 and PRI/DUO acc while some ppl got all that stuff 1-2 months before me. I know valencia is a great expansion and offers nice changes, but rushing everything and releasing new content every month is not the way to go as an MMO

You're probably one of the worst companies i ever experienced in my 14 years of MMO playing. You need to start announcing content and patch notes BEFORE actually releasing them and please be respectful to your customers, since this is a B2P game and not F2P and also as we all know buying weight, more bag space, pets and outfit for the XP bonus FEEL like mandatory after a certain point when someone take this game seriously and wants to play and enjoy it. 

P.S this is my personal opinion as a player.

Edited by Stilgar
4 people like this

Posted

Daum don't forget about us tamers :(. I miss having damage on the secondary effects of Surging Tide and Void Lightning.

Posted

They said in July why do people still ask about this.

It's called being a child. Let them whine about ninja :ph34r:

Yeah, I still don't really understand why Ninja/Kuno players whine about them not being released with this update

I want to play Kuno myself, but they said they'll be released in July, why on earth would Daum release them early? They really made a mistake showing Ninja in the trailer, giving players slight hope. Mehh..

Posted

ohhh, a dead penguin, so nice, must be from kr version where they didnt killed afk fishing

I rarely comment because there in no point really.

Now, even when developers give stuff like pets and stuff and still people are moaning... kids.

BTW, get yourself educated, because afk fishing still exist, the hotspots changed and some fish types changed as well... if you dont know where they are... oh well... be nice and maybe I will tell you

Posted

Woo, Valenica tomorrow!  That can only mean Ninja/Kuno release is closer; suppose to be between part 1 and part 2.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why the fck are you guys rushing to release valencia? Are you really losing players that fast?

Posted (edited)

Why the fck are you guys rushing to release valencia? Are you really losing players that fast

0nzICXD.jpg?1

Edited by KZ45

Posted

here ya go!

image.jpg

LMAO

Posted

Why the fck are you guys rushing to release valencia? Are you really losing players that fast?

cause of the amount of belly aching this forum does cause we aren't at feature parity with Korea yet

Posted

pls no :D