• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Witch Awakening

32 posts in this topic

Posted

o/ I decided to return after a long break and since i sold my gear ive decided to go for different class than Plum. Looking into WItch/Valk  Both left at lvl 52-53

Thought of going witch however I heard Witch's awakening will be all supportive/healing? is this true? Cause if it is then ----- that :>

Posted

o/ I decided to return after a long break and since i sold my gear ive decided to go for different class than Plum. Looking into WItch/Valk  Both left at lvl 52-53

Thought of going witch however I heard Witch's awakening will be all supportive/healing? is this true? Cause if it is then ----- that :>

No, nothing is confirmed. Witch gets a pet though, looks like it is a dps pet.

Posted

I know I heard I really wish They say anything about this faster though. Personally if Wiz is DPS and Witch a heal I think many people would get angry.

Posted

I know I heard I really wish They say anything about this faster though. Personally if Wiz is DPS and Witch a heal I think many people would get angry.

yeah xD I wish they'd let us off the suspense. I can only theorycraft, but I doubt they'll give a pure healing class. There is no reason to put in one due to how combat works in this game, and no reason to put in one now when there was no pure support/healing focused class when the game launched. But I guess we'll see, it'll be sad to see wiz/witch as underdogs for a few months though, while everyone else plays with their new toys

Posted

yeah xD I wish they'd let us off the suspense. I can only theorycraft, but I doubt they'll give a pure healing class. There is no reason to put in one due to how combat works in this game, and no reason to put in one now when there was no pure support/healing focused class when the game launched. But I guess we'll see, it'll be sad to see wiz/witch as underdogs for a few months though, while everyone else plays with their new toys

Yo, we got multiple magic arrows \m/ We better \m/ But yeah its weird how Witch/Wiz get their awakening last tbh....

Posted

Yo, we got multiple magic arrows \m/ We better \m/ But yeah its weird how Witch/Wiz get their awakening last tbh....

They've said that the reason it's taking so long is that it's something that's difficult to implement, meaning it will at least be something new and unique.

Posted

New and unique? Oh! Like AI in BDO? xD

4 people like this

Posted

They've said that the reason it's taking so long is that it's something that's difficult to implement, meaning it will at least be something new and unique.

Yeah it is taking a while, very curious >3<

Posted (edited)

@XkiviX,  Millions year ago, other ABC Class > Witch in pvp

Now, new secret invention ( X-Men Mutation Project), Witch > ABC Class. Proof below pic.Mwahahahaha

p.s. This brought to you by Super PAC Omaha Trump [ " Make BD great again " ] 

gaga.png

Edited by OmahaBeach
6 people like this

Posted

Honestly i don't think they will pigeon hole a gender in to a role.

I may be wrong but i hoping one golem is supportive and one offensive for both the witch/wizard.

Posted

earth golem= tank lighting golem = dps fire golem = dps  water golem = heal 

Posted

I think simple pets like these are not difficult to implement.. so it is something new and special.

Posted

@XkiviX,  Millions year ago, other ABC Class > Witch in pvp

Now, new secret invention ( X-Men Mutation Project), Witch > ABC Class. Proof below pic.Mwahahahaha

p.s. This brought to you by Super PAC Omaha Trump [ " Make BD great again " ] 

gaga.png

That is really cute.
I hope BDO lets us ride our golems. <3

Posted

Its been implemented in other MMO. Not that rare. Wiz should had the ability to summon Golem / other elemental beings, MP will drain every sec to stay summoned or Some HP contribute to Golem HP. Some ideas. And it will auto rampage nearby aggro., still hard to control in PVP. Other ABC class need to adapt like other MMO. Havent you guys see WarCraft Movie, Wizard reanimate theGolem, must be from that idea :D

Posted (edited)

I think erinnya might be on the spot. But the earth one will be cc otherwise people can just ignore it in pvp. So

Witch

Earth = Crows Control, Lightning = Damage

Wizard

Water = Healing, Fire = Damage 

Also I have a feeling that witch will do more burst damage but wizard will have more of a burn over time effect. This is all just guessing so we could all be wrong.

Edited by zeeshan595

Posted

Oh well, for those who main witch/wiz, we only drool at other ABC classes and easy victims to their OP awaken in PVP.

Probably another two more months( estimate, unless they revamp due to my cartoons :D ) , before Wizard / Witch (last class to receive awaken ), we will have the right to fantasize based on nearest rumor in Korea( the KP player know something at least)  than other regions. Dream on. 

p.s. the wait should be worth since developer keep revamp, look it this way, developer fumbling earlier ABC class, too op and too weak Awaken skill. By the time they tweaking us last class, all elements will be incoop and getting the best of ABCclass. 

Posted (edited)

Could be like this, I have found it hire

i10818437047.jpg

i11209543100.jpg

Edited by Misbhv

Posted

korean forums still say they are suits thought not pets, that goes for both witch and wizards :P

#StillHopeForNoPets2016

1 person likes this

Posted

If we get suits at least make them look good enough to make it worth the "lost" of our original aesthetics...

I hated classes like restoration druid in WoW just because you become an ugly tree. At least I want to customize the suits... (not only colors).

Posted

So it's like Susanoo!!!

madara_s_susanoo__super_high_quality___b

1 person likes this

Posted

If we get suits at least make them look good enough to make it worth the "lost" of our original aesthetics...

I hated classes like restoration druid in WoW just because you become an ugly tree. At least I want to customize the suits... (not only colors).

hopefully not gonna be like that, but I just pray and hope that it isnt pets.

some games do pets well, but if a pet is supposed to be good you need to properly control it, ontop of that it becomes a "second char" you need to keep track of. the other option is that it will weave into your attacks (ish) and be on it's own, at which as a awakening weapon It would feel underwhelming and moot compared to the amazing things other classes gets.

Personally if it turns out to be a pet, it makes the rerolling decision incredibly easy for my part :P Kunoichi \ Dark Elf here I come hehe, time will tell, we can but hope :)

PS Keep in mind it's asia, if it is a suit, or aura or something along those lines, and then towards theyr styles, turning into a dull thing isn't an option, be assured you'll look pretty badass regardless i'd think xD

Posted (edited)

Well, considering every other class gets different skins for their wakening weapons, I'd imagine the same would be true of ours if they turn out to be suits.

Edited by Zephan

Posted

the reroll is coming

Posted (edited)

gaga.png

Plum and Maehwa  are the same thing .....

Edited by Acover

Posted

Plum and Maehwa  are the same thing .....

Not to mention, I'm not 100% sure but I don't think that male with the halberd and flaming fist is a Kunoichi. ;P

Plum and Blader = Ninja and Kunoichi, Kunoichi = Musa.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0