• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please implement the penalty on guilds keep decs alive.

57 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Jouska

@CM_Tytyes

I have no clue what Daum took out the applying war penalty out of the game when a guild is perma deced on another one. I am all about decing on people but when a guild has been deced on you for over 2 weeks is kinda retarded. I love PVP i am all about pvp but if  a war is one sided there should be a penalty applied for the guild that is keeping the dec alive. 

There is many other things that do need to be fixed but this would be a nice feature if we could get this added back in.

9 people like this

Posted

Posted

We had a guild declare on us so that their hackers could grief us without karma loss they left the war up for at least two weeks and most of the guild got banned. Luckily there was still one officer left so they undeclared at some point but still really annoying to see a war stay up for two weeks cuz no one is on to withdraw it.

Posted

This.

I hate it when I see opposing guilds, that are not even hostile towards me, at field bosses.  Obviously, they're not there to kill me but to kill the boss yet, i get killed by the random skills being thrown at the boss or vice versa. 

Posted

This.

I hate it when I see opposing guilds, that are not even hostile towards me, at field bosses.  Obviously, they're not there to kill me but to kill the boss yet, i get killed by the random skills being thrown at the boss or vice versa. 

if you are a hostile guild at a world/field boss they are 100% trying to kill you. If they can keep you away from the loot, they have a chance at gettin your loot. Obviously the other people there also have a chance at your loot, but they still trying to take you out :P 

Posted

if you are a hostile guild at a world/field boss they are 100% trying to kill you. If they can keep you away from the loot, they have a chance at gettin your loot. Obviously the other people there also have a chance at your loot, but they still trying to take you out :P 

Not everyone is gonna try to kill you when they see you.  

Posted

no, but when you are hostile guild at a world boss they will. Especially knowing that they might get a oter chance at more loot.

Posted

they must implement the war fee, who keeps GvG active have to pay the fee of tot silver every hour, as it was on KR.

no more senseless GvG.

Posted

Griefing kills games.  Get a handle on people who abuse your systems and put in the war fee.  The people you cater to by not doing so will not be enough to keep your coffers filled.

Not the kind of thing you want to procrastinate on.  History's not on your side when you let a small set of problem players dictate (and ruin) play for your much larger casual playerbase that ultimately keep the lights on.

7 people like this

Posted

My biggest issue with this is that declaring is one of the main responses to someone griefing you in a grind spot with no intentions of pushing you out or fighting you. When this is happening, what it turns into is someone flagging, losing all of their karma, and losing their grind spot because someone decided to be a -----. If this is implemented, I want another system to take care of griefers or another punishment to getting your teeth kicked in through the flag system, preferably determined by level differences.

Posted

I Wonder why everyone want to play easily

I dont want a hello Kitty adventure online 

Posted

you guys wont stop until all pvp is gone from this game wont you? honestly just ----- off and play one of the other 3284692816323 PVE mmo's out there

1 person likes this

Posted

you guys wont stop until all pvp is gone from this game wont you? honestly just ----- off and play one of the other 3284692816323 PVE mmo's out there

This is a PvE MMO. Or "grind braindead PvE until you get gear so you can roftlstomp everyone else" MMO. Why dont you go play something else that has actual PvP in it? Oh wait but that might take some skill and we cant have that can we? 9_9

4 people like this

Posted

you already reached the braindead part I see. 

2 people like this

Posted

Ohhh lets throw insults when we have no arguments. I can see why you play this game.

Posted

Suddenly. . .

gif-cat-fighter-cats-fighting-546499.gif

2 people like this

Posted

if a guild is still declared on your guild for longer than a few days, maybe its time to question your member's actions

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Ohhh lets throw insults when we have no arguments. I can see why you play this game.

do we have to argue about the obvius fact that people want to reduce the amount of open world pvp and make it easyer for the pve players??? Cause if you cant notice this i agree with @Angarato ( or you have to be a new newfeg and in that case plz zip it)

Edited by ecchiporo
1 person likes this

Posted

LOL they are talking about the war they started with my guild, SideEffect. 

They don't deserve this change as this guild is the exact type to abuse it, normally I don't go around posting shit about any specific guilds as a whole but they obviously condone this behavior, anyway here goes: 

This past Saturday/SUnday we had a group of sub 55s with subpar gear get to pirates to grind, they saw a guild (Malum) have main spawn so they went to the back, np right? 

The next thing I know for a fact happen was a random Malum member shit talking SIdeEffect in chan chat basically saying we cant fight them, I ask guild what happened, they said they have no idea, nobody went red or anything. 

Me being the type I am responded to their shouts in which they taunted me for not being willing to war...well I warred. 

the rest as you can see here is history. 

Nice try tho malum

Posted

No, we wont stop until we have a 50/50 Balance because BDO was never called a PvP MMO, Developer allways told its a PvPvE MMO, both Sides need a solid way to play.

This starts with the stupid dump cange of the "PvP unlock Quest", which STILL!!!!!!!!!! give the wrong info.

Posted

As leader of a guild currently perma-decced on two other guilds (we're waiting for them to apologize for karma griefing), even I must say I support re-introducing upkeep costs.

2 people like this

Posted

they already changed it 2 weeks ago so your pve pleb guild cannot be declared on at all. 
only guilds who war others or join in node wars can be war decced on. and that still isnt carebear enough for you? 

leave your guild and join a pve guild or STFU already. 

1 person likes this

Posted

That's the wrong assumption for this game. xD

Posted

No one is trying to kill any PvP, but then you have troll guilds who declare war on your guild just because one of them is baby ass level super soft sensitive and cannot handle a one of your guildies killing a few mobs at Hexe. Then shit escalates and you have a bunch of Useless and Pointless kills that bring Absolutely 0 benefits to either guild, furthermore both guilds lose time and energy over a pathetic reason, instead of progressing.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well, at least there should be some penalty. Maybe not such a hefty one, but something that could "help" you deciding you dont really NEED to be at war with that little guild, who pvp't with you at sausans like three weeks ago and while their high levels are at pirates you just snack the little lowbies at catfish or something like that.

For something like this, i would totaly approve :D

Edited by KinyaCoE