• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please implement the penalty on guilds keep decs alive.

57 posts in this topic

Posted

you can only have 6 wars. just move your shit guild to a different channel and eventually the war will get dropped so they can declare to someone more relevant

Posted

they already changed it 2 weeks ago so your pve pleb guild cannot be declared on at all. 
only guilds who war others or join in node wars can be war decced on. and that still isnt carebear enough for you? 

leave your guild and join a pve guild or STFU already. 

I think this guy says it all . You want to do only PVE don't ever PVP  and you will not get declared upon. Some guilds need to be punished especialy for insulting and badmouthing after they loose a war and most of the times they started it.

After that you see people complaining that "why did you kill me at world bosses, i didnt do anything to you" , when you join a guild make shure your other guild mates aren't behaving like as.s.wipes.

my guild had perma war with one guild that decided to interupt us at omar lava cave doing guild boss, when they saw they had bigger numbers they decided they could PK us, was a bad choice for them tho, sometimes nu8mbers dont help ya if you have crappy gear, we declared and kept the war and hunted them down everywhere untill some of their members quit their guild.

I think there are allot of guilds out there grieffing like that trying to "make a name"for themselfs and then cry on forrums when they are getting hunted down. only the loosesr that provoke end up crying here...

they already changed it 2 weeks ago so your pve pleb guild cannot be declared on at all. 
only guilds who war others or join in node wars can be war decced on. and that still isnt carebear enough for you? 

I think this guy says it all . You want to do only PVE don't ever PVP  and you will not get declared upon. Some guilds need to be punished especialy for insulting and badmouthing after they loose a war and most of the times they started it.

After that you see people complaining that "why did you kill me at world bosses, i didnt do anything to you" , when you join a guild make shure your other guild mates aren't behaving like as.s.wipes.

my guild had perma war with one guild that decided to interupt us at omar lava cave doing guild boss, when they saw they had bigger numbers they decided they could PK us, was a bad choice for them tho, sometimes nu8mbers dont help ya if you have crappy gear, we declared and kept the war and hunted them down everywhere untill some of their members quit their guild.

I think there are allot of guilds out there grieffing like that trying to "make a name"for themselfs and then cry on forrums when they are getting hunted down. only the loosesr that provoke end up crying here...

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska

@CM_Tytyes

I have no clue what Daum took out the applying war penalty out of the game when a guild is perma deced on another one. I am all about decing on people but when a guild has been deced on you for over 2 weeks is kinda retarded. I love PVP i am all about pvp but if  a war is one sided there should be a penalty applied for the guild that is keeping the dec alive. 

There is many other things that do need to be fixed but this would be a nice feature if we could get this added back in.

Agree.

Posted

if a guild is still declared on your guild for longer than a few days, maybe its time to question your member's actions

Many PvP oriented guilds, will declare and keep a war going "for fun" to get frequent PvP.  So it's not always about guild members actions, even if pathetic crap like killing boats, hard flaming or flagging on horses, does indeed prolong a war.

Than you have garbage guilds on page 1 who consistently declares, zergs and spawn camps smaller guilds(while avoiding top guilds&equal sized guilds) because bored. They declare left and right for no particular reason, other than having someone easy to kill. Often keeps a war going for days, until a small- to medium sized guild leaves the channel.

Ongoing wars is mostly a problem for medium size PvX guilds, with mixed members, I'd say. The ones that enjoys occasional PvP or trying for a lower tier node, so not immune to war, but lacks hardcore or geared ppl. They get on the radar of some bored apex predator and it's a total massacre. But I doubt an upkeep cost would make a difference in that scenario, just pocket money for powerhouse guilds. It's smaller guilds with lesser funds, that will suffer, if war becomes expensive.

if a guild is still declared on your guild for longer than a few days, maybe its time to question your member's actions

Many PvP oriented guilds, will declare and keep a war going "for fun" to get frequent PvP.  So it's not always about guild members actions, even if pathetic crap like killing boats, hard flaming or flagging on horses, does indeed prolong a war.

Than you have garbage guilds on page 1 who consistently declares, zergs and spawn camps smaller guilds(while avoiding top guilds&equal sized guilds) because bored. They declare left and right for no particular reason, other than having someone easy to kill. Often keeps a war going for days, until a small- to medium sized guild leaves the channel.

Ongoing wars is mostly a problem for medium size PvX guilds, with mixed members, I'd say. The ones that enjoys occasional PvP or trying for a lower tier node, so not immune to war, but lacks hardcore or geared ppl. They get on the radar of some bored apex predator and it's a total massacre. But I doubt an upkeep cost would make a difference in that scenario, just pocket money for powerhouse guilds. It's smaller guilds with lesser funds, that will suffer, if war becomes expensive.

Posted (edited)

This is absolutely ridiculous. Why stop at implementing a war dec fee, the last pvp you can do without punishment, when we can just remove pvp from the game? Seriously, no one wants to PvP anyway, the only people who pvp are 12 year old psychopaths who play this game for 36 hours a day and have +24 gear. Anyone who pvps is a psychopath griefer and that's all there is too it. We should remove all pvp from the game, then nerf mobs again, so that us carebears can flourish safely, without risk, and without fun.

Edited by Walk
3 people like this

Posted

That's the wrong assumption for this game. xD

It might be wrong to others but in my case, there are still a few people who would actually just pass by me and ignore me because "PvE" is life for them or maybe they just don't feel like fighting over a farming spot.  I get into more fights from random people at ogres than guilds that have declared us in open world.

Posted

We've had a lame, never ending wardec against us for many weeks now.

When we bring our guild out to fight these guys, they will show up sometimes.  Otherwise they hide in safe zones, stepping out of them to pop ultimates, then hop back in.

They keep their wardec going against us as they delight in killing AFK fishers,  or anyone autopathing.   They love finding one of our guildies out doing quests and knocking them off.  Then when we bring out forces to deal with them, they'll always end up retreating to city safe zones and playing with the zone border.

It's juvenile.  It's boring.   There's just no point to it and it's nothing more than an annoyance.

So yeah, the original design had the right idea.  If ONE guild is wardecced on another and it's not reciprocated, that first guild should be paying a penalty to keep up the aggressions.    Put back the fee for declaring in the first place as well.   Those things made great sense.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This is absolutely ridiculous. Why stop at implementing a war dec fee, the last pvp you can do without punishment, when we can just remove pvp from the game? Seriously, no one wants to PvP anyway, the only people who pvp are 12 year old psychopaths who play this game for 36 hours a day and have +24 gear. Anyone who pvps is a psychopath griefer and that's all there is too it. We should remove all pvp from the game, then nerf mobs again, so that us carebears can flourish safely, without risk, and without fun.

You can do that by making 3 guilds and alliances. No need to remove the PvP when you can just negate it. ;)

Edited by Grieve

Posted

You can do that by making 3 guilds and alliances. No need to remove the PvP when you can just negate it. ;)

Just gonna throw it out there, each of the guilds in our alliance took the nodes alone. You could've picked who you fought and fought them without any backup. But instead you come here and shit talk :/

Posted (edited)

Suddenly. . .

gif-cat-fighter-cats-fighting-546499.gif

Pussy vs Pussy

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

Just gonna throw it out there, each of the guilds in our alliance took the nodes alone. You could've picked who you fought and fought them without any backup. But instead you come here and shit talk :/

After 3 months of your 3 guilds + alliances denying anyone competing world bosses among other things? Just gonna throw it out there, you should be the last one criticizing people about PvP when your guilds primary focus is to amass enough people/alliances to avoid it.

Posted

-

they deserved to get node camped if that's the case

Posted

they deserved to get node camped if that's the case

they can't do zaka anymore :/ 

asked them to come to zaka and made trhem think my whole guild was there, when it was only me. 

they  never showed, funny guild and the fact they felt accomplished by "trolling" me into warring and are now crying about it is hilarious

Posted (edited)

LOL they are talking about the war they started with my guild, SideEffect. 

They don't deserve this change as this guild is the exact type to abuse it, normally I don't go around posting shit about any specific guilds as a whole but they obviously condone this behavior, anyway here goes: 

This past Saturday/SUnday we had a group of sub 55s with subpar gear get to pirates to grind, they saw a guild (Malum) have main spawn so they went to the back, np right? 

The next thing I know for a fact happen was a random Malum member shit talking SIdeEffect in chan chat basically saying we cant fight them, I ask guild what happened, they said they have no idea, nobody went red or anything. 

Me being the type I am responded to their shouts in which they taunted me for not being willing to war...well I warred. 

the rest as you can see here is history. 

Nice try tho malum

you are the least of our worries I promise you that. Last time i checked the GvG its 122/121.

We are talking about the Guild Baka that has been deced on us for 3 weeks. Or support that has been deced on us for 2 weeks. There should be a penalty applied. It is how it is in Korea but yea....  

Also you are still deced on us, and we where trolling because we where bored... salty much dank

Edited by Ezkeal

Posted (edited)

a guild declared war against my guild a very long time ago, they all quit the game after and never retracted it.

Edited by Misa

Posted

you are the least of our worries I promise you that. Last time i checked the GvG its 122/121.

We are talking about the Guild Baka that has been deced on us for 3 weeks. Or support that has been deced on us for 2 weeks. There should be a penalty applied. It is how it is in Korea but yea....  

Also you are still deced on us, and we where trolling because we where bored... salty much dank

my statements still valid, you're still complaining about a war. whether it was us, baka, or support beating you up you'd still be complaining about a long term war. perma war should be a thing, a guild war should be considered an act of all out war because guess what? War is in its name even and there should be repercussions for actions you do in game.

We are also not the Korean playerbase, it SHOULDNT be changed for the simple fact that it is that way in KR cause we basically do/want things the opposite of how they want them, I mean unless you want a dead game. 

if you can't take being in a guild don't be in one, we've had waifu grav and other guilds perma warred on us, and guess what if i was salty I'd be making threads asking to kill pvp :0 

lastly im not even in the guild anymore so why would i be salty

Posted (edited)

After 3 months of your 3 guilds + alliances denying anyone competing world bosses among other things? Just gonna throw it out there, you should be the last one criticizing people about PvP when your guilds primary focus is to amass enough people/alliances to avoid it.

Hey man, I take it you've never played an OWPvP game before. The name of the game is resource denial/control. I don't have shit to do with our politics, but you've had plenty of time to make your own friends, especially since the "bad guys" of the server can manage to find friends. The whole alliance is also an empty argument - we have never needed to work together against anyone in the past. You could have contested any of the guilds in our alliance without interference, if you had chosen to do so. You have no one to blame but yourself for your lack of action.

Not too mention, we weren't really war-decked vs you for the longest time. What were you doing during that entire time? Obviously, it wasn't much.

Edited by Walk

Posted

Hey man, I take it you've never played an OWPvP game before. The name of the game is resource denial/control. I don't have shit to do with our politics, but you've had plenty of time to make your own friends, especially since the "bad guys" of the server can manage to find friends. The whole alliance is also an empty argument - we have never needed to work together against anyone in the past. You could have contested any of the guilds in our alliance without interference, if you had chosen to do so. You have no one to blame but yourself for your lack of action.

Not too mention, we weren't really war-decked vs you for the longest time. What were you doing during that entire time? Obviously, it wasn't much.

While I'm not a fan of a big alliances as it takes out the fun of a healthy competing GvG environment in a server, I can say that they didn't really lock us, Flex, out of bosses. There were a handful of times where we would clash but those were mitigated quite easily. Even when the times when luci tries too hard we would find ways to mitigate losses and maximize number of bosses killed. 

Veritas and luci didn't have anyone going up against them and we fought a good fight with black. Some fundamental placement And strategy mistakes were made and that lost us the fight.

I respect the PVP abilities of veritas and I'm sure they more then hold their own 

If only LC will back up their endless yapping with some real actual good PVP. Good thing we're perma dec 'd on you and you guys are real good at taking over people's accounts and using them to feed kills. 

1 person likes this

Posted

popcorn_yes.gif

God bless these forums.

1 person likes this

Posted

dumb thread made by a dumb person

Posted (edited)

dumb thread made by a dumb person

Dumb necro post made by a dumb person.
You were just one month short of necroing a 1 year old thread.

Edited by Illuminia

Posted

@CM_Jouska

@CM_Tytyes

I have no clue what Daum took out the applying war penalty out of the game when a guild is perma deced on another one. I am all about decing on people but when a guild has been deced on you for over 2 weeks is kinda retarded. I love PVP i am all about pvp but if  a war is one sided there should be a penalty applied for the guild that is keeping the dec alive. 

There is many other things that do need to be fixed but this would be a nice feature if we could get this added back in.

You must be in Prey.

This.

I hate it when I see opposing guilds, that are not even hostile towards me, at field bosses.  Obviously, they're not there to kill me but to kill the boss yet, i get killed by the random skills being thrown at the boss or vice versa. 

Get into a part with them. Problem solved. OR ask for protection.

Posted

You really think a penalty will save you from a big pissed off guild?

Posted

you guys wont stop until all pvp is gone from this game wont you? honestly just ----- off and play one of the other 3284692816323 PVE mmo's out there

learn manners and learn to share

Posted

you guys wont stop until all pvp is gone from this game wont you? honestly just ----- off and play one of the other 3284692816323 PVE mmo's out there

going to assume you've never actually played bdo if you think this isn't a pve centric mmo.