• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hard and Sharp blackstones

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Is there a way to get these with out doing gathering?

Posted

Market place

1 person likes this

Posted

Farming

Posted

Farming

like Mob Killing?

Posted

No, like get a hoe and tend your crops.

Posted

The trainer quests from your black spirit, for the professions, give them after the skilled level ones (i believe)

Posted

Well I guess it it time to quit the game.

Posted

Well I guess it it time to quit the game.

lol just buy them

get silver from killing monsters => spend silver on shards

not super complicated but if you want to quit over it you know where the door is

Posted

getting a "huge" amount of them from farming sunflowers. At least 4 or 5 in the past two days.

Posted

posted this in 2 other threads. i guess it's the same as gathering, but farming is way more consistent in terms of shard drop rate.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The secret to getting shards frequently is farming. With 100 crops (100cp = 10 strong fences), I pull about 70 shards a week, maybe more. That's after spending around 200 energy a day (I'm  Pro8 in farming). I get around 2-3 shards for every 100 fixes. Sometimes a little less frequently, but my ratio is around 1 for 40-50 energy. It's a very consistent and reliable drop rate. I do not plan on rushing my +20s (i'm focused on getting at least all tri jewelry first), so i sold all of my shards and made almost 400 mil in the span of a few hours. Farming is an amazing and lucrative way to make money and supplement your buffs if done correctly.

My recommendation is planting 100 crops of seeds that have an 8 hour breed time. Plant fixes proc everytime your energy is refreshed(every 3 minutes), so if you wait 30-60 minutes, you can generally go into your garden have anywhere from 40-100 fixes available (so a potential 1-2 shards an hour). I've found sharp and hard shards to drop at a very even rate, and it's usually in a 1:1 ratio (for every sharp i get a hard shard also). i've even gotten such good rng that I get BOTH shards from one fix.

Here's a screenshot of the chatbox AFTER i got that double shard proc from a single fix (I got 2 shards and a twig). Unfortunately, I'm so used to spamming R for fixing that I pressed R to loot before I realized what kind of RNG i got on the drop, so I missed the screenshot of both shards in the loot window.

2016-06-26_684668476.JPG

I. 200 energy gives me 4~500 fixes(varies depending on rng). 

II. If i spend the entire day farming (and rest on pearl store bed between fixes), I can do about 500 energy (depending on how much willpower and patience i have before i go bored and want to go beat down sausans to relieve stress) and get about 15-20 shards.

III. In this photo I have dry manes and hump mushrooms because i breed them for fruits of magic power and enchant. i don't recommend them strictly for farming shards or leveling, though. i'd go with t3 fire flake, t3 wheat, or t3 potatos. anything with a long harvest time."

I will update this post with a screenshot after another week to show my supply of shards, as I've sold most of them last night/this morning for jewelry enchanting, liverto enchanting and horse armor enchanting money (which I was able almost do all of!) <-- ~400mil/week/50-60mil a day in shards alone, probably another 5-10 mil in seeds/spirit leaves/monk branches/female kermes.

Posted

lol just buy them

get silver from killing monsters => spend silver on shards

not super complicated but if you want to quit over it you know where the door is

they are sold out, I am not about to waste more silver also just to out pre order other people who have more money than me also for a single stone.

Posted

they are sold out, I am not about to waste more silver also just to out pre order other people who have more money than me also for a single stone.

so you procrastinated and now are scrambling...there's a lesson to be learned here.  I haven't been able to purchase many but I'm up to 30 sharp and 70 hard, feeling pretty good about getting most of my stuff to 18

gonna wait a while for 19-20

Posted

i made today about 10mil selling those stones, i got lucky gathering (used 136 energy) but yesterday for example i didnt get any

Posted

so you procrastinated and now are scrambling...there's a lesson to be learned here.  I haven't been able to purchase many but I'm up to 30 sharp and 70 hard, feeling pretty good about getting most of my stuff to 18

gonna wait a while for 19-20

How is getting silver procrastinating. I spent energy to level up nodes, I spent my time farming accessories to get duo's and work towards tri's, I grind mobs for silver. I don't have energy to waste on gathering and I am not about to waste time on doing farming. I am not going to waste silver to do a stupid guessing game game with other players to find out how much silver they are willing to pre-order stones for.

Being able to loot the stones off of mobs or being able to smash Regular armor stones and weapon stones together for hard/sharp would be way better system. I wouldn't care if they still let you get them gathering.

Posted

How is getting silver procrastinating. I spent energy to level up nodes, I spent my time farming accessories to get duo's and work towards tri's, I grind mobs for silver. I don't have energy to waste on gathering and I am not about to waste time on doing farming. I am not going to waste silver to do a stupid guessing game game with other players to find out how much silver they are willing to pre-order stones for.

Being able to loot the stones off of mobs or being able to smash Regular armor stones and weapon stones together for hard/sharp would be way better system. I wouldn't care if they still let you get them gathering.

they weren't sold out till today, you procrastinated in stockpiling crystal shards.  You CHOSE to spend silver on accessories instead of planning ahead and buying shards.  You KNEW it was coming and chose not to prepare.  You dug your hole, get comfy

i don't gather, Its -----ing boring, I bought all my shards with silver.

we are getting the same system as every other version of this game, you should've done son research if this was a deal breaker for you

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0