• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

KR Skill patch 6/28

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Exactly, like I said. A difference in cultures. Koreans are rather helpful and nice. They'll work together very readily for a common goal. I can't tell you how many times I had a channel cd and was fighting dragon solo for like 20 minutes till the zerg showed up. then I joined them for the rest of the channels.

im just saying that in orwen for example , gaurantee there will be groups of 15-20 players from the bigger guilds , and if they know people are doing this in zarka starting from velia and going down , they will start in valencia going up, and even if they are killing the boss at a quarter of the speed just purely due to number of players , they'll still clear a few channels netting a ton of loot purely to their guild. though even if they did that , everybody else would still get atleast 3 or 4 bosses a day which would be nice.

Posted

you must kill them 100 times for their respective weapons.

Good.  Don't care if it's a really high number, don't care that it's basically a year of waiting, the fact that it has SOME kind of ending point and therefore can't stretch out into infinity, is all that matters

Posted (edited)

Also, seems whats skill awakenings you have available is unique to each individual skill. Was translating some on my valk in kr and each skill had different awakenings. awakening weapon skills had the more powerful ones. I picked up the +25 damage to monsters real quick. The bleed debuffs were pretty good as well, stuff like 58 bleed damage every 3 seconds for 15 seconds. If there are debuffs for toxic, fire as well. You could stack them and do really good passive damage. There was a nice variety of things to choose from. A friend translated extra damage on down smash. The resets are free, you just need a memory fragment now.

Edited by StellaAlamarr

Posted

Good.  Don't care if it's a really high number, don't care that it's basically a year of waiting, the fact that it has SOME kind of ending point and therefore can't stretch out into infinity, is all that matters

Simply adjusted by removing the cap on +20 and letting enchants go infinitely. After all the type of weapon u use isnt most important but the enchant level. After all a +20 liverto is better than a +18/19 Kzarka weapon, specially with the accuracy change they added, but then again this is a game that is all about progression, but casuals want to remove the progression... which makes this a game about.... buying costumes? *shrug*.

2 people like this

Posted

It seems like it also means they're about to introduce a new tier of weapons, usually catch up mechanics come along with new rare drops, am i wrong ?

It always felt like a waste despites the advantages

IMO, This is not so much a catch up as a way to prevent RNG-griefing. 100 kills = 3.5 months even if you catch every single boss. Semi-hardcore players will take 5-6 months to finish this. Nothing "catch up" about it.

Posted (edited)

Its okay, you can do 2 Zakas a day, easy! (swapping channel)
If youre lucky maybe 3

Edited by Hattori

Posted (edited)

now it'll only take 100 days ~

u know they dont spawn every day right...in NA /EU in KR ok a few months for use lol no one is getting that shit done once we get it that is and its not 100% drop for the essence so .. there's that 

so u need 100 (boss name here) essences and its not 100 % drop rate... so u can kill it more then 100 times and still not get the item if ur unlucky 

Edited by Acover

Posted

I would say, if you try to do it save you will need to participate on 150-200 Kzarka Spawns. And kzarka doesn't even spawn daily, sometimes it's about 25-28h instead of 23 h and this will add some more needed Time to get it the save way...

Posted

"Karzka" so funny for Polish players :P

Posted

Also, seems whats skill awakenings you have available is unique to each individual skill. Was translating some on my valk in kr and each skill had different awakenings. awakening weapon skills had the more powerful ones. I picked up the +25 damage to monsters real quick. The bleed debuffs were pretty good as well, stuff like 58 bleed damage every 3 seconds for 15 seconds. If there are debuffs for toxic, fire as well. You could stack them and do really good passive damage. There was a nice variety of things to choose from. A friend translated extra damage on down smash. The resets are free, you just need a memory fragment now.

Oh I see, so you can chose now the one you want, but cost 1 fragment always? that is fine with me, Good when grinding/ pvp. Can always swap to the most beneficial bonus for the situtation.

Posted (edited)

News outfit are very meh

I didnt understood anything about the skills stuff, but i would be curious to know how that work exactly.

Kill 100time a boss, i mean ONE HUNDRED time in order to get his weapon ? Since its more or less one boss per day, its  kill the boss everyday during ait more than THREE month 7/7

Sure its """"better"""" than playing the RNG crap game ad vitam aeternam.. But.. lel.

Not saying that considering the +20 enchant situation.... Better say they can delete the pvp part of that game, it was hardly balanced before, now.. that's the best 2016 joke.

Are thoses guys high or something ?

Edited by woots

Posted

Look at this for example, you can clearly see the underwear right?

bdo-kyrill-ranger-full.jpg

Now look at this, what happened to it?

bdo-gotha-rensa-ranger-full-6.jpg

On the 1st picture, ranger is wearing underwear. Their underwear is skin coloured, but it looks exactly the same on my ranger.

2nd picture is the costume called Gotha Rensa, and i believe it is made in a way that the underwear wont show up. I've seen screenshots from korea and it looks exactly like that in korea.

Posted

"Karzka" so funny for Polish players :P

Too bad its kzarka not karzka...

Posted

Not gonna lie when I saw that warrior costume I immediately thought of:

Red_Hood-Arkhamverse.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Do these "new" armor sets come with invisible underwear? Every picture from awakening costumes don't have anything under the armor..

And you're basing this on what exactly? There are no nude shots..

Some newer costumes override your underwear.

Posted

Upgrade to Windows 10 to activate it!

Posted

It seems like it also means they're about to introduce a new tier of weapons, usually catch up mechanics come along with new rare drops, am i wrong ?

It always felt like a waste despites the advantages

It's more of a "make sure everyone get something one day" than a catch up mechanic. A bit like Diablo 3 legendary item loot chance increase when you didn't drop one in a while.

Boss are still limited spawns and if you attend a boss 100 times, you can perfectly drop it before reaching that ceiling. If you don't, there is a failsafe that let you have something before you decide to jump from a cliff ;)

Posted

Meanwhile, we don't even have the night/secret vendor..

Posted

Most actually decent costumes seem to come with underwear designed to not be seen and/or compliment the outfit.

Posted

Too bad its kzarka not karzka...

Really? oO hahah thats why it's funny

Posted

i need a nice custom for wizard all sucks..

Posted

That musa outfit......
Why can't I have this in my life right now!? ;.;

Posted

자신 10초간 모든 방어력 20 증가= SELF DP +20 INCREASE FOR 10 SEC

I hope other classes wont get 20AP .. 

Posted

u know they dont spawn every day right...in NA /EU in KR ok a few months for use lol no one is getting that shit done once we get it that is and its not 100% drop for the essence so .. there's that 

so u need 100 (boss name here) essences and its not 100 % drop rate... so u can kill it more then 100 times and still not get the item if ur unlucky 

okay, so you need 100+ days to get it, much better. (the grind just gets grindier and grindier)

Posted

That musa outfit......
Why can't I have this in my life right now!? ;.;

Cuz its actually ranger outfit, not musa :)