• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ninja in Velencia part 1! Horaaaaaayyyyyy

22 posts in this topic

Posted

looks like were are getting it this week after all :D

Posted

We aren't. They said so on Twitter. Sorry to have your hopes dashed like that I felt the same when I saw that trailer. Total ----- move on their part to do that.

Posted

You forgot the "LOL j/k" did you not?

1 person likes this

Posted

You brought my hopes up:(

Posted

Troll alert

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

unless you have some new information to bring us daum was pretty clear on twitter that the ninja isn't coming this update, the little cameo he did in the trailer was just more of daum slapping around the ninja playerbase

Edited by quebae

Posted

looks like were are getting it this week after all :D

attention.jpg

Posted

image.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

I hate you op

Posted

just gonna leave this here.original.jpg

Posted

f.uck off that stupid ninja, i want my awakening weapon!

2 people like this

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

I -----ing love this video.

Also the OP is a fail troll.

Posted

daum is a peace of trash company. ninja in may? may in my ass

Posted

just gonna leave this here.original.jpg

I love how I'm in there. I wonder if you can guess which one I am... 9_9 I just want my ninja, though. And despite what everyone else says, I actually really like the Ninja awakening. But yeah. Daum just continues to screw us over. All the other Ninjas and Kunos are going to be so far behind on everything.

Posted

Crikey fellas....you know there is a chance the OP genuinely thought Ninja would be coming. Sometimes posts like this are genuine errors. It happens.

Posted

Crikey fellas....you know there is a chance the OP genuinely thought Ninja would be coming. Sometimes posts like this are genuine errors. It happens.

I thought it was a hidden surprise or something -_-

Posted

Why is everyone so hyped for the ninja?

The same shit happened to the tamer and musa and no1 plays them.

Posted

They were released as announced, and many people play them.

They were released as announced, and many people play them.

Posted

I love how I'm in there. I wonder if you can guess which one I am... 9_9 I just want my ninja, though. And despite what everyone else says, I actually really like the Ninja awakening. But yeah. Daum just continues to screw us over. All the other Ninjas and Kunos are going to be so far behind on everything.

i personally don't care how far ahead they are... i personally don't care if ninja is glitchy and -----ed up. i wanna jump around and turn into wood damn it :T

Posted

i personally don't care how far ahead they are... i personally don't care if ninja is glitchy and -----ed up. i wanna jump around and turn into wood damn it :T

^dis

we want to experience the class for its playstyle not to curb stomp people in pvp, if that was the case we'd roll sorcwitch and move on. 

Posted

Ninja isn't loved because it's going to be OP (it won't be OP at all) but because of its play style that many of us enjoy that normally play rogues, assassins, thieves, and ninjas in other games.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0