• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Locked Out of Guild Stable Keeper Knowledge

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah so like remember the bugged island node managers where if you talked to them before their knowledge was made available, you couldn't get the knowledge at all later on? It's the same issue here. I talked to a bunch of Guild Stable Keepers a week or two ago, whenever they came out anyway, and didn't get their knowledge, and when I talked to one more of them in Altinova after this latest patch and was able to get the knowledge, I figured that it's the same old problem. Lo and behold, Amanda's the only GSK I have the knowledge on, as you can see in this screenshot where I'm talking to Leonardo in Velia without actually having knowledge about him. pls fix kthx

2016-06-29_723464847.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

I am experiencing this issue as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have this too, seems to be the issue that happend with those node managers out at sea that were broken for a long time.

Posted

Eeeyup, going on again with me too. Tis a mix of folks but it really is just, people like this which I spoke to. http://puu.sh/pLJra/124e696cad.jpg

Yet the game acts like I do not have it at all, which where the red marker is, is supposed to be this NPC's knowledge... so a fix would be really appreciate when possible. http://puu.sh/pLJum/cd1d223118.jpg 

Posted

Same issue here

Posted

Same. I'd talked to them the day they were added (those in Balenos/Serendia/Calpheon) prior to the Valencia patch, and got the on-screen notice that new knowledge was obtained. However, after the patch, I only have the Old Moon Guild members at Sand Grain Bazaar -- none of the NPCs I'd talked to before the patch. 

Posted

Thank you for reporting this to us. I have forwarded it to the developers.

Best regards,
GM Dew

3 people like this

Posted

These bugs torture my ocd, pls fix soon :3

Posted

It's ruining my immersion pls fix.

Posted

I am also having the same issue with several of the NPC's. I will try to run back around and get screenshots later today/tomorrow to add.

Posted

I'm have the same issue with the guild stable masters.. -_-  i just need the energy U3U

Posted

Is this an amity issue? 

Posted

I suspect this is an issue that may resolve itself when valencia part 2 comes out. 

Posted (edited)

same problem with tarif guild stable keeper

Edited by casinca

Posted (edited)

Seems different people are locked out at random, I've gotten some people couldn't. Only one I know for sure I can't get is Leonardo. (Veila) Not sure I want to try for Valencia pair.

EDIT:

Just Veila guy is bugged for me

Edited by vilco
updated info

Posted

This issue should be fixed now after today's maintenance.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

The issue has been fixed for the ones i definitely had issue for... except apparently Tarif. I just wished to note, seemingly, there is this ONE Guild Stable keeper that missed out on it. Thanks a lot for your fix, but just need one tiny more fix! 

Posted

This issue should be fixed now after today's maintenance.

Best regards,
GM Dew

Thanks for the update, last night I got the knowledge for the Olvia, Velia, Heidel, and Calpheon stable managers, via the new "obtain knowledge" menu option.

There was no option for the Tarif stable manager though? Is the Altinova stable manager even in the game? I couldn't find it?

Posted

The issue has been fixed for the ones i definitely had issue for... except apparently Tarif. I just wished to note, seemingly, there is this ONE Guild Stable keeper that missed out on it. Thanks a lot for your fix, but just need one tiny more fix! 

Forwarded this one again to the dev team.

Best regards,
GM Dew

1 person likes this

Posted

I have the same problem with Amanda (Altinova guild stable keeper)

Posted

I have the same problem with Amanda (Altinova guild stable keeper)

Same here with Amanda in Altinova.

Posted (edited)

I have the same problem with Tarif Guild Stable Master can't get the knowledge. 

Is the Altinova stable manager even in the game? I couldn't find it?

She is not near the regular stablemaster, she 's out of the town south of altinova entrance node.

Edited by bebunw
1 person likes this

Posted

So what about other NPC's: Cox Pirate Island Currency Exchange, Ferry Keeper and two Blacksmiths; Calpheon Imperial Delivery Manager; Valencia Villa Auctioneer (doesn't exist?) and two Valecia Grave Robbers (Kennian and Veri) ?

Posted

I think Val Villa Auctioneer and two grave robbers come with Valencia part 2, for the others i don't know.

Posted

So what about other NPC's: Cox Pirate Island Currency Exchange, Ferry Keeper and two Blacksmiths; Calpheon Imperial Delivery Manager; Valencia Villa Auctioneer (doesn't exist?) and two Valecia Grave Robbers (Kennian and Veri) ?

Cox pirate NPCs are in game on the island, on the right from the node manager.