• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Locked Out of Guild Stable Keeper Knowledge

69 posts in this topic

Posted

I know where they are, but there is no knowledge to obtain. I've been there before Valencia patch and after and still nothing

Posted

Tarif GSK still bugged(talked to before patch)
Altinova GSK works (didn't talk to before patch)
Heidel GSK works but you have to click button to get knowledge if you talked to them before the patch
Veila GSK works but you have to click button to get knowledge if you talked to them before the patch
Calpheon GSK works but you have to click button to get knowledge if you talked to them before the patch

Posted

I know where they are, but there is no knowledge to obtain. I've been there before Valencia patch and after and still nothing

Dont know why you have this problem, but i got knowledge by talking to them without problem :/

Posted

I noticed that they fixed this bug. If you spoke to these guild stable managers before they had entries in the knowledge list, you can now go up to them and pick a conversation option which bestows the knowledge.

Good to see they heard us.

1 person likes this

Posted

Forwarded this one again to the dev team.

Best regards,
GM Dew

I have the same problem

Posted

This is still not fixed for me...tarif guild stable manager still doesn't allow me to gain knowledge of her.

Posted (edited)

This is still not fixed for me...tarif guild stable manager still doesn't allow me to gain knowledge of her.

same for me, don't know how to get this knowledge - last one I need for the stables

2016-07-30_35491136.JPG

Edited by Lizz
added image

Posted

Bump, still does not work for me neither (Ashley in Tarif) :( 

Posted

Having this issue as well. Tarrif and Altinova GSK will not give me the knowledge for them and the button is missing. Please fix. TY

Posted

This is still bugged for me as well. Just missing the Tarif Guild Stable Manager.

Posted

Same for me and cox pirate npc's as well

Posted

Tarif (and presumably Altinova) GSK still bugged.

Posted

Can you tell those koreans to fix it, it's making my OCD flux :|

Posted

Bump, Pirate and Guild Stable knowledge is bugged for me too!

Posted

Tarif Guild stable keeper, and pirate island residents STILL broken.

Posted

Bump...

This bug is so old right now, i really want that missing knowledge...

Posted

And another patch rolls by without it being fixed.

1 person likes this

Posted

This issue should be fixed now after today's maintenance.

Best regards,
GM Dew

It is almost 3 months...any news about fixing this?

1 person likes this

Posted

I have this bug too with 

Tarif Guild stable keeper

Posted

Altinova Guild Stable Keeper is bugged for me

Posted

Tarif guild stable kepper is still bugged for me.

Posted

Tarif still bug since 3 months...

Posted

I apologise for the long time it's taking to fix this. While I understand the annoyance of not being able to complete that set of Knowledge, luckily it's not something that will really block your gameplay.

I hope our bug team will get to it soon, but until then I must ask for your patience once more. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
GM Dew

1 person likes this

Posted

So what about other NPC's: Cox Pirate Island Currency Exchange, Ferry Keeper and two Blacksmiths; Calpheon Imperial Delivery Manager; Valencia Villa Auctioneer (doesn't exist?) and two Valecia Grave Robbers (Kennian and Veri) ?

same issue for me including altinova guild stable keeper I've already met them all however i do not have the knowledge

Posted

This is still broken for me with Tariff in-particular but it also affected the Night Vendors in the same way so that I am now locked out of the knowledge for the Velia and Heidel Night Vendors due the the same mechanic please fix ty :)

Tariff Guild stable

Velia Night Vendor

Heidel Night Vendor