• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

How to get a camel!!!!! For NA

53 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I go to the stable guy put my T5 30 horse in and I get no option for "Imperial trading" on the horse or atleast that's what it says in the video I watched but some people are saying there's a prequest in order to get the quest to get a camel. Were does the quest cahin start for a camel? If there is one. If there isn't why can't I trade in.

I tried to look up information and all I found was stuff I already know like 1 token per Tier of the horse and the horse has to be 26+ any stable guy in the desert the basic stuff but nothing mentions a quest or a prequest so I'm so confused anybody know how to get a camel please.

EDIT:

I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT 

In NA we do not need to trade in horses we need to do a quest in Sand Grain Bazaar located here.2016-06-29_212711855.thumb.JPG.050d1fc4d

And talk to this NPC with ALL quests turned on.2016-06-29_212721772.thumb.JPG.e13844bb8

He will ask you to leanr the pros and cons of owning a camel which is like a 10-15 energy quest that takes like 10 or less mins and you need to be 55 from what I hear and whne you complete it you will gain CP EXP and a Free camel coupon.2016-06-29_212897382.thumb.JPG.ef5cc8977

Isn't Emporerkuzco just the cutest little guy :32016-06-29_213023242.thumb.JPG.e945271b12016-06-29_213031395.thumb.JPG.4edc45eb62016-06-29_213398534.thumb.JPG.2ef6d668a2016-06-29_213403424.thumb.JPG.e9a905b9a

Edited by DarkMagic
4 people like this

Posted

Seems like they scratched the idea of tokens for our version, you will get a free camel by doing a certain quest. 

Posted

Seems like they scratched the idea of tokens for our version, you will get a free camel by doing a certain quest. 

Any idea were to get said quest 

Posted

Any idea were to get said quest 

The quest for the camel can be found in Sand Grain Bazaar at the stable keeper. I'm not 100% sure what the required quests is for it though. 

1eaf54263aaecab997a17e00f5425b62.jpg

Posted

Have to be 55 to get the quest. 

Posted

Have to be 55 to get the quest. 

Is there anyway for Life skill players to get a Camel? We can't just buy one? O.o

2 people like this

Posted

I've read people saying you have to do the valencia black spirit quests before you can get the camel quest.

Posted

I've read people saying you have to do the valencia black spirit quests before you can get the camel quest.

And I believe these don't pop up until you are lvl 55,  at least that is what we have discovered in our clan. :(

Means only lvl 55 can get them, which should have been explained in the patch notes since many of us leveled horses for the exchange tokens and that doesn't seem to be implemented in the patch.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ya seems to be that way but im lvl 55 he doesnt have a quest and tehblack spirit only has me talking to a dude at the start and thats it and he wants me to go talk to some merchants cause they found a rare item.

Posted

I have 2 camels in RU, and I'm just level 32 on my main. Any stable in the desert region will give you a camel in exchange for tokens; 5 for a tan camel, 15 for a dark brown camel. The 2 camels don't seem much different, just a fraction of a difference in stats.

Posted

I have 2 camels in RU, and I'm just level 32 on my main. Any stable in the desert region will give you a camel in exchange for tokens; 5 for a tan camel, 15 for a dark brown camel. The 2 camels don't seem much different, just a fraction of a difference in stats.

Russian and Korean servers have the exchange, not NA or EU servers apparently. :/

Posted

x3hg0h.jpg

Are you sure you are in a desert location?

Posted

This is another case where we cant rely on info from other versions being the same on na/eu.

Posted

I got the camel quest without doing a single other quest in Valencia. Think only requirement is to be 55

Posted (edited)

I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT 

In NA we do not need to trade in horses we need to do a quest in Sand Grain Bazaar located here.2016-06-29_212711855.thumb.JPG.050d1fc4d

And talk to this NPC with ALL quests turned on.2016-06-29_212721772.thumb.JPG.e13844bb8

He will ask you to leanr the pros and cons of owning a camel which is like a 10-15 energy quest that takes like 10 or less mins and you need to be 55 from what I hear and whne you complete it you will gain CP EXP and a Free camel coupon.2016-06-29_212897382.thumb.JPG.ef5cc8977

Isn't Emporerkuzco just the cutest little guy :32016-06-29_213023242.thumb.JPG.e945271b12016-06-29_213031395.thumb.JPG.4edc45eb6

Edited by DarkMagic
1 person likes this

Posted

x3hg0h.jpg

Are you sure you are in a desert location?

wait, thats in na/eu?

Posted

wait, thats in na/eu?

No, it isn't !

The only way to get camel in NA/EU is to do the famous quest. Main problem : many people are not big farmers and aren't 55 yet.

Thanks Daum ! :/

1 person likes this

Posted

That is not the NA version. This is what you see when talking to that NPC

ytLbWN8.jpg

Posted

Why would you need a camel if you are not 55+  You can still get to Valencia without one by going around.

Posted

Honestly not being able to auto path further than 1 node from where you are without a camel is nonsense.

I am a life skill dude, and not level 55. The only way for me to get OUT of Valencia city (took 3 hours to link, the damn node managers hide on top of mountains, making the game a platformer) is to ride a bit east, die, click respawn at closest town, and only from there can I transport my toon via the change character menu.

Let us traders, who arn't 55 nor interested in grinding get a camel to be able to auto-path to the city.

To all those saying manual ride, I tried -- its like impossible; so much mountains and blockades 

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly not being able to auto path further than 1 node from where you are without a camel is nonsense.

I am a life skill dude, and not level 55. The only way for me to get OUT of Valencia city (took 3 hours to link, the damn node managers hide on top of mountains, making the game a platformer) is to ride a bit east, die, click respawn at closest town, and only from there can I transport my toon via the change character menu.

Let us traders, who arn't 55 nor interested in grinding get a camel to be able to auto-path to the city.

To all those saying manual ride, I tried -- its like impossible; so much mountains and blockades 

Valencia is not ment for life skills really it's more or less ment for PVP and making it easier for people of higher levels to level faster and if you trade there your more then likely going to die to players anyway or really high level mobs so I'd suggest not to go there for life skills also this isn't related to how to get a camel it's just you -----ing about not getting what you want so please either make your own post or get off this one seriously your only here because it's a hot topiced thread.

Posted

Having a camel would certainly help, but it is easy enough to cross the desert without. Just make sure you take sufficient water or tea, depending on if you cross during the day or the night. Sure, you cannot autopath there, but that is not the end of the world if you really want to get there.

Took me 10-15 minutes and 10 or so purified water to cross from Valencia back to the bazaar, with minor detours for the oases

1 person likes this

Posted

If you are not 55 doing Valencia quests you don't really need a Camel. They only move fast in that area, they are slow everywhere else.

Posted

I got a "meet this dude" quest from blackie this morning, followed that questline until it said "Co-op, basilisk," and then heard about bazaar camel in chat. Went there, did easy run-around type bs and got camel. Then invited guildies to explore the desert but the only taker was a level 53 person - who had no quests available out there. :/

Why would you need a camel if you are not 55+  You can still get to Valencia without one by going around.

I tried going around. There was bandits, roads that just ended, and death. xD

Posted (edited)

Just a warning if you try to go around. There's an invisible wall north of Valencia Castle Ruins (So anything north of Ancardo Inner Harbour is likely out of bounds at the mo). I also ran into an invisible wall and eventual death trying to get down from Valencia Castle Ruins to "Arequipa Town" (as it's referred to on the map on bdfoundry).

I did make it round to Valencia City the top way, but my guess is that it's safer bringing lots of water and cutting north across the desert from "Mui Kun Town" (again bdfoundry map) if you're approaching from the south.

Edit: I'm not sure the south route works at all, going south from Valencia City I ran into invisible walls constantly until I reached Crescent Mountain Range/Shrine and going from Altinova I couldn't get any further east along the south route than Waragon Nest.

Edited by Shin Enzyme