• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Cadry's piece-blue ring

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As any1 been able to transform this yet? it says 3 into a I shape but i cant transform them 

2016-06-29_54991255.JPG

Edited by Solace

Posted (edited)

Maybe you need more than 3? While several just means more than two, but not many.

NM i see the 3 number now. probly bad tooltip then?

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

Each piece is different, you need a Cadry's Piece - Ruby Decoration and a Cadry's Piece - Obsidian Decoration to make the ring.

Posted

thx for the help, i figured it out a while ago after my guild mate picked up one of the other pieces.

Posted

Do you know where to get the ruby decoration or obsidian decoration?

Posted

you get them all in cadry ruin, and its a 3 part set.

combo order from top to bottom is blur ring, ruby, obsidian

Posted

I've picked up 9 blue pieces from the human mobs, no sign of the ruby or obsidian piece.  Is there a specific enemy that drops it or is the ruby/obsidian piece really rare?

Posted (edited)

Got the ring and ruby... not easy to get second one =|

Edited by Tenrai

Posted

I have maybe 10 of the blue parts and 10 of the red, but i never got the 3rd item i dont even know what is look like :D 

Posted

GIT GUD

Posted

[Formula]
1. Cadry Guardian's Ring: Collect the pieces (Blue Ring, Ruby Ornament, Obsidian Decoration) and arrange the 3 pieces consecutively into the shape of
2. Obsidian Decoration: Collect 5 Ruby Ornaments and arrange them in the shape of [+]

Posted

9 blue makes 1 ruby.

5 ruby makes 1 obsidian

formula = 1 blue, 1 ruby, 1 obsidian

Posted

I've picked up 9 blue pieces from the human mobs, no sign of the ruby or obsidian piece.  Is there a specific enemy that drops it or is the ruby/obsidian piece really rare?

You make the other two from the rings.

Posted

About 3 months from now, this thread could've been a year old.  Why use med kit on this one before then? O_o

Posted

As any1 been able to transform this yet? it says 3 into a I shape but i cant transform them 

2016-06-29_54991255.JPG

why on earth would you want a piece of a Sh!t ring anyway?   Cadry rings are garbage.  Vendor those things. 

Posted

why on earth would you want a piece of a Sh!t ring anyway?   Cadry rings are garbage.  Vendor those things. 

76451827.jpg

Posted (edited)

You need 9 cadry blue rings to transform it to a cadry ruby piece

you need 5 cadry ruby piece to transform to a cadry ornament

combine 1 Cadry Ornament + 1 Cadry Ruby Piece + 1 Cadry blue ring to get the actual Cadry Ring.

And yes the cadry rings don't sell unless you PRI them.

If you want to make money, and you can kill the cadry/gahaz elites, memorize their locations and kill them then switch channels.  The Elites have a high chance of dropping a 1mil Scroll, 1 weapon blackstone, 1 armor blackstone, 2 rosar weapons. They also drop Seraph necklace at very low chance and a 3mil crystal(Cadry Elite) 600k crystal (Gahaz elite).

Careful thou, lots of highly geared players farm the elites as they can bring lots of silver. (100m+ for a couple of hours as a lvl 60) They will pk anyone they see killing elites.

Edited by LightningFFXIII-4

Posted

It always amazes me. ALWAYS.

You got everything written in tooltip. If something does not work in most cases your doing it wrong, and thats not a 'bug'.

Then you have a BDO database to check it.

Still people write new thread on forums, asking questions, spaming and loosing time just because they didn't read the tooltip. It amazes me.  Games are truly to easy nowadays, and players and straining from reading and thinking. 

Posted

It takes 81 rings to make the final TIER of these pieces. the developers don't farm in there own game, they p2w with the money we give them.. gg lol

Posted (edited)

76451827.jpg

Definitely not an AP monkey.  I'm planning on a high evasion and moderately high accuracy build for my DK using red coral earings and a centaurs belt combined with rocaba helm+gloves.  THe end goal is to have 310-320 DP.  The problem with Cadry ring's DP is that it's all damage reduction DP which is not very effective.  The centaur's belt on the other hand is ALL evasion DP.  which means a Tet Centaur's belt gives you +17 evasion... much much better ;)  When it comes to rings AP is the better way to go for those slots.   Hence Why I think the cadry rings are garbage.  I'd rather have +28-34 AP than that much damage reduction.  Cuz it aint going to matter much when you go up against someone with 250 AP.  That evasion tho will cause them to wiff. ;)

Edited by JoeBravo