• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ignore the haters Daum, I love this patch

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Can finally stop trying to keep up by playing 10+ hours a day

I get to go back to enjoying life, not worrying about RNG

Thanks for lying about forcing to +18. Thanks for lying about nerfing 16-20. Thanks for removing node wars. Thanks for never releasing awakenings.

I appreciate it all.

6 people like this

Posted

It's just a game after all.

Posted (edited)

yah its just next gen Sims Online MMO set in medieval times.

Edited by clangpicky

Posted

I actually like this patch, and i had 0 shards  going into the update

why do people think they have to suddenly get and do everything immediately. sure some people will be higher geared now, but itll balance out in the next few weeks. This patch brought a lot of freshness into the game, the mediah expansion was very stale and kinda ruined the atmosphere of bdo, valencia will bring back alot of the greatness this game has to offer.

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for lying about forcing to +18. Thanks for lying about nerfing 16-20. Thanks for removing node wars. Thanks for never releasing awakenings.

I appreciate it all.

#savage

Posted

Thanks for lying about forcing to +18.

What lie?

Thanks for lying about nerfing 16-20.

Multiple people have hit +18/19 today, not to mention it was nerfed so yeh...

Thanks for removing node wars.

Got to love when you make a joke, but someone legitimately complains about the issue.

f93jK6b.png

Thanks for never releasing awakenings.

You posted this on the 8th June. "So with awakenings coming out in like 1-2 months time", so it hasn't even been a month, let alone 2 months. 

Don't let the door hit you on the way out! :) 

Posted

What lie?

Multiple people have hit +18/19 today, not to mention it was nerfed so yeh...

Got to love when you make a joke, but someone legitimately complains about the issue.

f93jK6b.png

You posted this on the 8th June. "So with awakenings coming out in like 1-2 months time", so it hasn't even been a month, let alone 2 months. 

Don't let the door hit you on the way out! :) 

You forgot your glasses, your majesty.

roseglasses1.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

You forgot your glasses, your majesty.

You forgot to prove me wrong or show how my points are wrong, friend. :) 

Posted

I would be 100% okay with the patch if the sharp/hards had other ways to get them :/

1 person likes this

Posted

You forgot to prove me wrong or show how my points are wrong, friend. :) 

They've been proven wrong multiple times, why would I waste anymore time? Your comments are literally the opposite of the truth.

Theres a reason they stopped posting about their concurrent numbers.

Like, keep using shitty reasoning because it is convenient towards your bias. This game isn't going to survive long in the NA market.

Enter, AION 2.0.

I'll be here to remind you when it happens. I enjoy doing that.

Posted

They've been proven wrong multiple times, why would I waste anymore time? Your comments are literally the opposite of the truth.

"I can't actually prove you wrong, so I'm going to claim that it's a waste of my time whilst oddly stil lreplying showing that my time isn't actually wasted".

If it ebcause most companies update the numbers every 3-6 months? Also known as quarters and halves? No no, that can't be right.

Like, keep using shitty reasoning because it is convenient towards your bias. This game isn't going to survive long in the NA market.

So...why are you still here then? If the boat is sinking, wouldn't you want to avoid getting your boots wet? Or is it because you're wrong and by the end of May BDO had sold OVER 800,000 copies in NA/EU?

I hope you're going to use some sources and data to back yourself up when it happens, I enjoy using facts to back up my argument. :) 

Posted

Enter, AION 2.0.

Hehe why are you here ?

Posted

I can't remember any game (and I have played most since 99) where there was this much whining, complaining and moaning from the players. This one time $30 game takes a bunch of heat and it is beyond reason. I guess chalk it up to the entitlement generation I keep hearing about, quite bizarre actually.

Posted

I can't remember any game (and I have played most since 99) where there was this much whining, complaining and moaning from the players. This one time $30 game takes a bunch of heat and it is beyond reason. I guess chalk it up to the entitlement generation I keep hearing about, quite bizarre actually.

What?

Have you read the complaints? Or are you just a loyalist?

Lots of complaints in summary are:

1. RNG 

2. Pay to Win

3. Cash Shop

4. Balance issue

5. Luck>skill 

6. Dsync 

These are legitimate issues. But hey support it :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

you forgot to thank them for not releasing ninja

1 person likes this

Posted

I appreciate it all.

Thank you for reading the Forum Rules while you take a break from the forums.

9 people like this