• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

(first impressions) valencia region is a trainwreck

60 posts in this topic

Posted

valencia is the most horribly designed area yet

85% of my playtime is climbing or circling or dealing with retarded mountains one way or another, what the -----? there are mountains in middle of the -----ing desert for heavens sake

MMO mountain climbing is the most retarded unfun glitchy bugged bullshit where your char fails to grab ledges or grabs unrealistic / unexpected ledges like yeah. Without autopath you naturally take the direct approach because you cant see where some developer has put its secret routes and you end up bumping into a mountain then waste hours dealing with it like seriously?

I refuse to believe that this content was tested by people and given the green light to go, what the actual ----- pearl abyss?  i've spent 12+ hours getting stuck in mountains left and right in -----ing desert content? Its not me getting lost either since i have a compasss, seriously rock climbers online pls

not even gonna bother to mention the new XL pots are a joke and they weigh 100% more than old ones for barely 30% better effect, also not gonna mention how all mobs in valencia give less xp than pirates do 

The city Valencia looks awesome (especially the arena) but theres absolutely no incentive to be there whatsoever and you cant even autopath to it cus of glitchy road which makes it a drag to even get there and once you get there , you wont really have any reason to stay because all the pve areas are way further away from valencia than they are from other places and because field bosses are in heidel and they are retarded  but you refuse to even acknowledge it or remove them 

what tops the cake of all this bullshit bugged mountain exploring is how there are invisible glitched textures in which you get stuck and yeah i just got stuck in one mid air unable to move and when i used escape it put me back where i was (ONE HOUR AGO) so now i have to do all this CANCER mountain climbing ONCE AGAIN because there is no clear road and no autopath and because the whole place is one big mountain 

Posted (edited)

what the -----? there are mountains in middle of the -----ing desert for heavens sake

someone has never been near a desert.  Here is Mojave Desert in California,USA. 30desert.jpgRedRocks031513.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=mojave+desert&biw=1920&bih=971&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwj8i6eG68_NAhUIGB4KHXJyDfsQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=-DLKaJHvA4WhMM%3A

Edited by Corsix
25 people like this

Posted

lol - this post is way to dumb to actually post something with details.

someone has never been near a desert.

^-

1 person likes this

Posted

This post is the reflection of your username - irrelevant.

There are no mountains in the desert. There are a mountain lines at the beginning of the desert when you enter it from Sand Grain Bazaar and there are mountains on the outlines of the desert.

If you truly believe that you were in the desert while climbing mountains, then I can just facepalm to that.

Posted

someone has never been near a desert.

Or ever moved out of his mothers basement? Sorry, the dribble form this  OP is too much sometimes... o_O      Just quit the game already, nobody cares that you hate everything about this game, not even your mother (she just wants you to grow up and get the hell out of her house), so ranting to people on the forums and hoping they will care and give you some sort of comfort why you throw your 3 year old tantrum on the floor? Not gonna happen.

Posted

yeah screw terrain make everything flat please so I '' the special little snowflake my mom said I was '' can travel in straight line  everywhere .
thank you.

Posted

Where you really this dumb?

Posted

someone dont look at landscapes much 

1 person likes this

Posted

To navigate Valencia all you need is a ruler.

1. Open map and put a ruler on your screen.
  2. Press W and have a cup of coffee.
  3. ???
  4. Profit.

Posted

funny.

Posted

This post is the reflection of your username - irrelevant.

There are no mountains in the desert. There are a mountain lines at the beginning of the desert when you enter it from Sand Grain Bazaar and there are mountains on the outlines of the desert.

If you truly believe that you were in the desert while climbing mountains, then I can just facepalm to that.

your entire post history is irrelevant since you're one of the most unintelligent users on this forum, i dont even bother reading the crap you spew any more so yeah. I quoted you and didnt even read your post except the first sentence and i thought to myself "WOW THIS GUY IS SO ORIGINAL IVE NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE"

who cares about these fake deserts they dont even have sand are you kidding me

we all know pearl abyss went full Aladdin on valencia content and in africa's deserts the mountains are just on the outskirts unlike in this game

Even if we accept that mountains and deserts may coexist it doesnt change the fact that its incredibly -----ing retarded to have to climb or circle mountains 80% of your playtime 

To navigate Valencia all you need is a ruler.

1. Open map and put a ruler on your screen.
  2. Press W and have a cup of coffee.
  3. ???
  4. Profit.

yea and then you get stuck in a mountain or invisible wall, 10/10

Posted

yea and then you get stuck in a mountain or invisible wall, 10/10

I've had no trouble finding everything, visiting every major mob spawn and finishing the Valencia story without a compass. You legitimately have to be an idiot to get lost in the desert. There are no mountains or walls in the desert, except near the edges.

Posted

We really are just complaining about anything now.

6 people like this

Posted

Let me translate "waaaa waaaa waaaa i'm bad"

4 people like this

Posted

who cares about these fake deserts they dont even have sand are you kidding me

You are literally dumb. That is a fact. Please moderators put this thread down, it is just troll awakening. Instead of weapon awakenings, you give us these. DAUM! :D

Posted

I've had no trouble finding everything, visiting every major mob spawn and finishing the Valencia story without a compass. You legitimately have to be an idiot to get lost in the desert. There are no mountains or walls in the desert, except near the edges.

yea try getting to bunch of the nodes and their managers and then we'll talk again, like the upper and bottom parts of the region

Posted

yadda yadda

Considering it came from a person that doesn't know the difference between a mountain and a desert, I'll just ignore the lame accusations and pray for you. 

Posted (edited)

yea try getting to bunch of the nodes and their managers and then we'll talk again, like the upper and bottom parts of the region

Go to a random node where you can see the map.

Open BDO Database map.

Point to the corresponding location on your world map.

Put a ruler between the two points so the direction you're travelling lines up with the ruler.

Press W. 

Done.

Edited by Featherine

Posted

this is a Desert in United States and look! it has mountains
Monument_Valley_2.thumb.jpg.e85427e2b524

this is a Mexican Desert and check it! it has mountains...
Desierto-de-Sonora.thumb.jpg.dfdc4527972
this is the Atacama desert in Chile and check it! it also has mountains...
desierto-de-atacama.thumb.jpg.72c70ca3aa
this is an African desert and it has its mountains...
Turismo-Egipto1.thumb.jpg.d5f9bdb650268d

Also Mars deserts has its mountains...
1443443986-marte.thumb.jpg.ec84b3ff6a319

5 people like this

Posted

Sand is not what makes or classifies a desert.  A desert is simply a location that gets LITTLE to no rainfall per year. Antarctica although mostly ICE is considered a desert.

tyeb7M0.jpg

a region so arid because of little rainfall that it supports only sparse and widely spaced vegetation or no vegetation at all:
The Sahara is a vast sandy desert.
any area in which few forms of life can exist because of lack of water, permanent frost, or absence of soil.

Someone didn't pay attention in 3rd grade Science class.

Posted

good job posting all that irrelevant crap tho 

1) real life mountains in deserts are okay because they aren't glitchy as they are in mmorpgs

2) real life mountains in deserts dont block your path 

Go to a random node where you can see the map.

Open BDO Database map.

Point to the corresponding location on your world map.

Put a ruler between the two points so the direction you're travelling lines up with the ruler.

Press W. 

Done.

thats exactly what i was doing and thats why i rage at mountains because they block you and you cant just W until the place you wanna get and you cant climb over because that shit is glitchy and bugged as hell but then its my fault because i forgot people on the forums dont evn play the game, wait until u start discovering that shit on ur own and you'll see what im talking about

Posted

thats exactly what i was doing and thats why i rage at mountains because they block you and you cant just W until the place you wanna get and you cant climb over because that shit is glitchy and bugged as hell but then its my fault because i forgot people on the forums dont evn play the game, wait until u start discovering that shit on ur own and you'll see what im talking about

Like I said, the only mountains are near the edge or near a non-desert spot. I've already explored the whole Valencia lol.

Posted

valencia is the most horribly designed area yet

85% of my playtime is climbing or circling or dealing with retarded mountains one way or another, what the -----? there are mountains in middle of the -----ing desert for heavens sake

MMO mountain climbing is the most retarded unfun glitchy bugged bullshit where your char fails to grab ledges or grabs unrealistic / unexpected ledges like yeah. Without autopath you naturally take the direct approach because you cant see where some developer has put its secret routes and you end up bumping into a mountain then waste hours dealing with it like seriously?

I refuse to believe that this content was tested by people and given the green light to go, what the actual ----- pearl abyss?  i've spent 12+ hours getting stuck in mountains left and right in -----ing desert content? Its not me getting lost either since i have a compasss, seriously rock climbers online pls

not even gonna bother to mention the new XL pots are a joke and they weigh 100% more than old ones for barely 30% better effect, also not gonna mention how all mobs in valencia give less xp than pirates do 

The city Valencia looks awesome (especially the arena) but theres absolutely no incentive to be there whatsoever and you cant even autopath to it cus of glitchy road which makes it a drag to even get there and once you get there , you wont really have any reason to stay because all the pve areas are way further away from valencia than they are from other places and because field bosses are in heidel and they are retarded  but you refuse to even acknowledge it or remove them 

what tops the cake of all this bullshit bugged mountain exploring is how there are invisible glitched textures in which you get stuck and yeah i just got stuck in one mid air unable to move and when i used escape it put me back where i was (ONE HOUR AGO) so now i have to do all this CANCER mountain climbing ONCE AGAIN because there is no clear road and no autopath and because the whole place is one big mountain 

Of course there are mountains in the desert, how the fk do you think deserts are formed? Does the wind blow down the mountains into itty bits of sand? Use ur retarded brain.

Posted

OP, are you on drugs or something?

Posted

not really sure which of the things i said is not true? 

glitchy mountains   - check

pointless valencia city - check

invisible walls - check

xl pots are a joke - check

mmo climbing in general being horrible - check

bunch of flaming -----ers in this thread should just get banned already , completely ignoring the point of it and insulting me for no reason whatsoever 0/10 nice try, i hope you get stuck in an invisible wall on a mountain