• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Keep getting failed to connect.

412 posts in this topic

Posted

5 hours and still..

2016-06-30_771470234.JPG

Posted

I'm having the same issue, i went afk running before going to bed woke up was disconnected from the game and now every time i try to play it says "failed to connect"

Posted

You do realize that BDO is being DDOS'ed, right?  They will fix it.  

Posted

Is this even fixed yet?

Posted

Still getting this error on my laptop, but PC works fine for now. 

Posted

5 hours and still..

2016-06-30_771470234.JPG

same

Posted

Still not working on PC or laptop.

Posted

Still have it

Posted

After trying for 3 hours and no luck my guildmate told me to go into BDO folder, user cache, and delete all the files in that folder. Launcher then worked for me after about 2 more tries. Give it a shot maybe it'll work maybe it won't.

Posted

After trying for 3 hours and no luck my guildmate told me to go into BDO folder, user cache, and delete all the files in that folder. Launcher then worked for me after about 2 more tries. Give it a shot maybe it'll work maybe it won't.

Nope dosent work. 

Posted

Nope dosent work. 

Me either, someone tripped on a cable or something.  Actually the stability of the servers has been really good, I am willing to call this an isolated incident

1 person likes this

Posted

how drolly amusing. "get a prize for logging in!"

can't log in.

Posted

Nope dosent work. 

I must agree. Deleting those files do not work. Tried 5 times already.

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah it doesn't work. I tried it, but still getting the whole "failed to connect"

Does anyone know the exact problem or any fix yet?

Posted

It's a bit disturbing to me that I have been compulsively refreshing this thread and trying to sign in lol. I fear I may be addicted

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Authentication is being packet bombed it may take time. you might not be in game till tonight. im no official knowledge base hear or anything but typically DDOS attacks dont just stop after a few hours. probably some lil kiddy mad his market bot is useless now and found his moms credit card.

kinda sucks though logged last night because my game bugged and i wasnt able to get my loots off a blue whale because i somehow glitched inside it and now the game is effectively in maintenance lol

Edit: There is NO client side fix you can do leave your files alone and wait its all you can do.

Edited by Sickend6

Posted

I hope this problem gets resolved soon. I wonder if the Valencia seals event will be extended since a majority of us are unable to log in an receive the seal. I was making it a point to log in so I can receive the seals  ¬.¬

Posted

Same Issue here! I was just online playing and then I got kicked - now cant log back in.

Posted (edited)

The DDOS hasn't affected the seals event yet, idk about other but my reset for dailies isnt for another half hour, and the DDOS would have to go another 24 hours for it to skip a day on the seal event, which goes long enough for everyone to get the 12 seal bundle even if they miss 1-2 days. Regardless of that though, the DDOS does suck, zarka window is open right now and i cant log in.

And stop trying to mess with your files, there is absolutely nothing we can do about this attack that would help us get in-game.

Edited by Heartbeat
1 person likes this

Posted

Same here, failed to connect.

Posted

me and a friend where able to log in

Posted

Posted

Without any new updates on this issue and the amount of time this has been going on not being able to log on. So far its been going on around 8 to 10 hours. I think the Valencia seals will eventually be affected and we will lose a day on collecting them. I really am hoping this event will be extended.

Posted

What bored asshats are ddos'ing these days? 

Posted

I too started getting this problem. Please fix.