• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

NA Authentication Server Stability ** Update - July 1st **

287 posts in this topic

Posted

simple fix and i have done this b4 shut down and restart the severs break the connection, if it is one person they are using a mirroring program like TOR.

so break the connections they spent hrs setting up and they will go away

Posted

I can't believe I've never heard this before. I clearly don't get out much. The laugh I got from that message for that addicted nut to chill was nearly worth not being able to log in for hours. In the meantime, back to watching Robot Chicken and enjoying a few cold ones while I am not able to log in. ::gives HighlanderLass a thumbs up::

Glad i could ease your suffering lol

Posted

So what is being done about the missed seals as practically no one can log right now?

1 person likes this

Posted

So what is being done about the missed seals as practically no one can log right now?

Hopefully they extend the event to comp for however many days this lasts. 

Posted

Can't login \o/

Posted

iv been able to get in a few times but all my toons are gone i hope its just an error

Posted

wow pretty sad company that cant handle something like this O_o

Posted

This must be a pretty serious DDOS for it to last this long. Well wishing for the tech team to sort this all out.

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

You may experience some difficulty while logging in to the NA Region at the moment, this is due to a DDOS Attack against our Authentication Server.  Our Tech Team is working to handle this issue, and the Authentication Server is still online, but we will need some time to rectify the matter.

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience.

If your authentication server is doing HTTP transactions (or even TCP of any sort, but HTTP support works even better), consider a NetScaler.  They are sold as load balancer / application delivery controller, but they actually work great for scrubbing ddos traffic.  Quite a few DDoS firms use them for scrubbing...

Posted

If this is a DDOS attack it set the record for the longest attack :) starting to sound like it isnt one and they dont know whats wrong..

Posted

disappointed :/ i cant log in :/ im still waiting 

Posted

Why is it only the mmo games I play that suffer crippling ddos attacks are Korean based? 
Lotro ... nada.
tsw ... nope.
Defiance.... yah right.

....archeage and black desert, sorry, can't log you in, our login servers are out to lunch with Dr.ddos.... LMFAO
Oh well, more time with other pursuits that get my hard earned $... lol
Bourbon!

Oh, there I am in lotro... with my shield maidens.
And again in tsw... Love that outfit.... they have a wardrobe feature and cosmetics are free.
And there I am in GW2, man, this spot is creepy... 
And hey! I would show you where I am in Defiance, but I am too busy sniping... lol
....and thennnnn there's bdo.... .... yeh.... still waiting.... 

ScreenShot01260.jpg

tsw.jpg

gw154.jpg

2016-06-30_102385406.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

Was about to get all dailies done with the help of a friend but great just switched to one diferent channel and failed to connet fml

Posted

I guess I could Q_Q and cry about my dailies and blah blah blah. I just am glad you guys are giving me a nice game experience and doing your best of a bad situation. Hell my life is garbage and this game makes me feel at home. Keep doing what you are doing and when the problem gets fixed, best believe you will see me online and still kicking. Best of luck to you all :D

3 people like this

Posted

Will the event be extended to make up for people not being able to log in?

1 person likes this

Posted

Still problems, 9 hours later can't log in.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow i'm surprised this hasn't been resolved yet. Hopefully Daum can figure out a way to not only stop the current attack and get the authentication server back up but also figure out a solution to prevent it from happening again!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It wouldn't be so frustrating if they just had the courtesy to say something. Even if all you can say is what you did last time. At least we would know you're working on it and are listening to our concerns. For instance those that may have lost xp due to death from disconnects. A personal example ; Having activated a Blessing of Kamasilve I would like to know if I will be compensated for the time I was unable to utilize it. Having known about the issue for 10 hrs one would hope there was some discussion about these sort issues players have had from this DDOS and if there will be any compensation. I could understand not being concerned with players who only paid $30 or $50 US dollars for the game and nothing extra. They don't keep the game going or provide much revenue to allow for future content. But I know a lot of people including myself who have spent a lot more than that who deserve much better customer service and communication. Not just with this incidence.

Edited by cssmb

Posted (edited)

If this is a DDOS attack it set the record for the longest attack :) starting to sound like it isnt one and they dont know whats wrong..

Wrong,

League of Legends already had an attack that lasted 1 and a half week. So chill.

Edited by Arthuring

Posted

So they gave us this crap instead of the ninja.

Posted

Still ongoing i see. Gave up trying to connect, went to bed for longer than normal. Get up, shower (yep an adult and not some teen), coffee, go to log in while checking mail and still no DDOS protection on auth server.

Some butt hurt basement dwelling mouth breathing knuckle dragging kids have befuddled the BDO Tech team?

I am sure the player base compensation will be worth while. (rolls eyes)

Posted

So they gave us this crap instead of the ninja.

I am betting that is why the script kiddy did this. cause no ninja.

Posted

This wouldn't be as infuriating if you didn't get booted to desktop every time login failed and you clicked ok.

1 person likes this

Posted

will the event be extended?

I was just logging in today to get the token since I'm honestly to tired to play after work today....buuuut can't due to this soooo hope we still get a token

Posted (edited)

It's a shame to see this problem still active, hope things even out soon, Although soon can be misconstrued.. 

Edited by DoctorPommpo