• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Closed

139 posts in this topic

Posted

bdo.png

Posted

tumblr_inline_o0nt2gHtEL1tzwkwy_500.gif

Thanks for joining us!

Posted

'Sup going to google discord 'cause i don't know a thing about it lol

I won't speak, just write in chat, but still I want to be the stalker listening to your voices. :D

NameReservationBDO.thumb.png.4c24d873aa1

Going to see you at launch. :3

1 person likes this

Posted

Happy to see someone else like me. ;)

Well I guess I speak to much to consider myself to never speak lol, but I still do stalk often. Ahaha.

1 person likes this

Posted

not speaking is not an issue as long as you can listen thats all :)

promise you we can all read. 

Posted

Bumps can't read :(

Posted

Rude, what's that supposed to mean??

Posted

20151028051939a0e8km8z8zqhffl3.jpg

Make sure you're ready!

Posted

20151028051939a0e8km8z8zqhffl3.jpg

Make sure you're ready!

Aww sad I don't see my graphics card :( Means I won't be able to run the game...

Posted

Funny+Panda+08.jpg

Panda Artillery Standing by

A guild that has panda sentries! Where do I sign up?

Posted

Fear the panda sentries!

1 person likes this

Posted

Right?? Ahaha. :P

2b37b685e3fba156adcd72b9bc17842c.jpg

Posted

simpsons-fire.gif

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

kill_it_with_fire_square.jpg

Edited by Dutch

Posted

me and a +1 are interested in applying to this guild. is there an app system or will we be able to find someone in game or beta????

1 person likes this

Posted

me and a +1 are interested in applying to this guild. is there an app system or will we be able to find someone in game or beta????

Not sure if you noticed, I went a head and msged you with the Discord info!

Posted

Thanks for the invite!!!  Happy to be a member.

Posted

Welcome and not a problem!

Posted

I'm not sure how people are getting invited without posting here so I'm just going to post here. I would like to join the guild so I can start out with friends and such. I will use discord (btw I have never even heard of that) but I'm not really a social person when comes to peeps I don't know. Especially people that joke around. Also I plan on being a pker mostly pvp guy. If you can except all this then I'm in. Though the name "Anchor" is kinda meh. But your guild, your choice.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not sure how people are getting invited without posting here so I'm just going to post here. I would like to join the guild so I can start out with friends and such. I will use discord (btw I have never even heard of that) but I'm not really a social person when comes to peeps I don't know. Especially people that joke around. Also I plan on being a pker mostly pvp guy. If you can except all this then I'm in. Though the name "Anchor" is kinda meh. But your guild, your choice.

Just find someone of rank on discord and you should be good to go ;)

Aside from the people playing KR/RU the rest of us are just hanging out in other games until CBT2/release.

Posted (edited)

Will be sending you a msg momentarily :)

Edited by Dutch

Posted (edited)

Uh okay. Is 5+ hours momentarily? Or am I just confused?

Edited by Nox Demon

Posted

Uh okay. Is 5+ hours momentarily? Or am I just confused?

what?

Posted

It seems Dutch didn't send a message within five hours. :)

Posted

It seems Dutch didn't send a message within five hours. :)

OH MY GOD, Dutch failed at his job!

1 person likes this