• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Closed

139 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello Xarakis, thank you for your interest in Anchor Howl!! :)

We have a few members already that are working overnight, (I am included) and should not be a problem. I hope you get better soon, and looking forward to meeting you within the next few days. ^^

Posted

Fill free to join us Xarakis, there is plenty of people who work night shift. xD

1 person likes this

Posted

This_Berz.thumb.png.56ff80e9daf4fdd11d72

Bunny Berz Loves you yes he does!

Posted

here i was gonna post a certain taboo, but ive decided hes to shiny for the public to see~

Posted

Hello Xarakis, thank you for your interest in Anchor Howl!! :)

We have a few members already that are working overnight, (I am included) and should not be a problem. I hope you get better soon, and looking forward to meeting you within the next few days. ^^

Yup, same here.  Graveyard shift.

Posted

Hey, I would like to join you guys! Please

Posted (edited)

Hey, I would like to join you guys! Please

Hello thanks for checking us out, I will send you our information or if you have any questions you can message me.

Edited by Ten

Posted

Sounds like I'll have some company then during my odd hours. Thanks for the well wishes. i'm mostly better now. If someone can shoot me the information for Discord and whatnot, I'll try to get on later and introduce myself right and proper. In the meantime, I've posted a bit of my online gaming history below.

Current Games (actively playing or games I'm keeping an eye on)

Path of Exile: I'm a huge GGG fan. And I always seem to find myself drawn back to PoE for my ARPG gaming fix. 

Star Citizen: Its hard not to be impressed with the scope and overall scale they're attempting with Star Citizen. I think we have some time before the persistent universe is available though. But its still a game I'm keeping an eye on.

Gloria Victus, Crowfall, and Life is Fuedal are other games I've watched with varying degrees of interest.

Past Games (Inactive with no plans to return to)

Star Wars Galaxies: Not much to say. I played at launch. It was my first real MMO. Terrible story (my opinion, mind you). And severely broken in regards to balance. But it deserves an honorable mention because its where I started.

Everquest 2:  I mentioned it before, but its worth restating. EQ2 was where I fell in love with open world PvP.  Competing over world bosses, against rival guilds, had me hooked for several years. It wasn't until the server population started to die down and my guild moved on that I started to lose interest.

City of Heroes/Villains:  I absolutely loved this game. It took to place of Diablo 2 as my go to for fast paced, mass 'killing' game. I feel NCSoft did everyone a disservice when they closed the doors to what at the time was a profitable, fun, and relevant game,  I've boycotted NCSoft games since. 

Lord of the Rings Online:  Mechanically, LOTRO wasn't that great of a game.  And its limited PvP left something to be desired. But Its the only game I actually payed much heed to the story in. And its also the only game I chased achievements in. At the time, the Balrog raid was also one of the more compelling raids I'd ever taken part in. 

Rift: I don't have much to say about rift. It was a compelling game, for sure. And its macro system was kinda neat. overall, its PvE didn't feel terribly challenging. And PvP felt limited due to the large scale of the game. I may not have given it a fair chance, though.

Eve: It scares the hell out of me how much work cane be put into this game.  I've dabbled on two separate occasions. But never really stuck with it. Still, its impressive what they've done with the game and I'm glad to see its still going strong.

Archeage: it depresses me how much fun this game was in the Alpha. Because I feel once it was monetized for launch, it got worse and worse. I'm supremely bitter over it and now lump Trion in with NCSoft as companies I don't support. Archeage did serve to cultivate my love for sandbox games, though. So there's that at least. 

There's more games I've played. but those are the ones that left the biggest mark. So I'll leave it at that and stop rambling. The excitement's definitely building though. And I'm glad to say I've finished my install and now just have to wait on the clock.

Posted

Sounds like I'll have some company then during my odd hours. Thanks for the well wishes. i'm mostly better now. If someone can shoot me the information for Discord and whatnot, I'll try to get on later and introduce myself right and proper. In the meantime, I've posted a bit of my online gaming history below.

sure, ill send it to you now. 

Posted

Hi, I'm from the seventh guild just here to say hi allies :D 

Posted

recruiting any last minute cbt2 people looking for guild for cbt2+launch +home

Posted

Hey! I'm still downloading through the launcher but when I get in I'd love to join you guys! I'll be in the CBT2 and I have a headstart before release ,)

Posted (edited)

I didn't even see this message, you messaged me on discord to quick :)

thanks for looking into AnchorHowl

Edited by Ten

Posted

I saw the guild name on the servers rankings and I cannot pass up the opportunity to let out the villain behind glasses. I'd love to join

RESUMÉ as follows

2004-2010 AOE, Fire Emblem

2006-2010 World of Warcraft (guild raid leader [burning crusade]+#3serverhealer)

2013-2014 SWtOR (#1serverdps)

2014-2016 Destiny, Neverwinter

Currently SGT in Army National Guard

Night shift as well

Posted

Bump for you guys. Also sent a message to Ten and Dutch~

Posted

What we are looking for:

Mature - 18+

I'm never going to get into a guild..

Posted

Welcome all!  Any old school UO players?

Posted (edited)

I'm never going to get into a guild..

poor akatsuki

I saw the guild name on the servers rankings and I cannot pass up the opportunity to let out the villain behind glasses. I'd love to join

RESUMÉ as follows

2004-2010 AOE, Fire Emblem

2006-2010 World of Warcraft (guild raid leader [burning crusade]+#3serverhealer)

2013-2014 SWtOR (#1serverdps)

2014-2016 Destiny, Neverwinter

Currently SGT in Army National Guard

Night shift as well

there is a few of night shifters which is fine

if you would like to join us pls message me.

Please note: We are not RP,  we just like the name, yes its a skill from LH. 
We plan to go hard at launch for most of the top members, its not required for u too rush content as it will be a bit before the content we want to be released. We do not require 18+ hours of game play a day, your life is more important then a game. ETC.

Yes we are still recruiting we are like 60+ members atm x;

Edited by Ten

Posted

Hello there!  Love the name, interested in joining this clan.

Posted

Hi there o/

Posted

Are you dedicated, do you want to be hardcore but in a guild with relaxed undertones? Then AH! is for you~ 

Posted (edited)

*Eleanor pokes thread with fishing rod 

Edited by Eleanor

Posted

*poke* Sending a message, would love to join the guild! 

Posted

What happened to the discord it disappeared from my client?

Posted (edited)

We are still recruiting a bit more members before launch. 

•  18+
  • discord required 
  • no drama or extreme announces
  • hardcore/relaxed 

Feel free to message me or @Dutch if you have any questions or inv.

Edited by Ten