• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

STOP trying to change the game i like and i bought!!because it doesn't suit your style!!

62 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I see it's popular these days to make posts about quitting the game and why allot of people are unsatisfied with how things are, because they didnt read the description of the game when they bought it.

Well i love the game and the reason i bought the game is that it reminds me of most of the old school MMO's i used to play since i started playing them in 2002

one of the games i played the most was Lineage 2  wich had allot of similarities to BDO and im gonna list some of them:

-open world pvp -- compared to BDO that game had open world pvp from level 1 here you can grow and learn the gamplay up to lvl 45

- open world bosses-- open world bosses in Lineage 2 were allot harder than BDO because the loot wasn't shared like here you had to secure the boss with your guild and fend of other guilds that wanted to do it wich resulted in hrs of pvp for one earing or ring and a few recipes. And here ppl want it even easier cause "is too hard".

-- gear enchantment --- there it was safe to +3 after +4 you could BREAK UR STUFF and u got a hand full of crystals, BDO mode is realy easy and don't talk about RNG cause u have daily free boss scrolls wich give you allot of enchantment stones on a weekly basis for free and you can just force enchant everything up to +18. allot of people whine cause they dont have their shiny stuff in the first day of the patch launch, well tough luck neitheir do i but i always managed to catch up in 2-3 weeks and do competitive PVP, and i forgot to mention YOU DONT LOOSE YOUR GEAR WHEN ENCHANTING.....

---Karma --- in Lineage 2 the karma penalty was way severe after a certain number you could drop your items if you got killed , that ment loosing your main wepond to the enemy or any other piece of gear equipped. Karma system here is easy you loose a crystal and maybe one enchant level and that's about it . 

----XP loss on death  --- the old mmo's had a bigger EXP loss on death from 6% to 10% and was a pain at high levels also you could downlevel . That was a good way to punish grieffers that stole your mobs . Guess what you had to complain about 1% exp loss ...... (too many posts about this)

So this game compared to other old school open world mmo's is allot easyer. People back then if they didn't like the game they moved to other ones until they found what they were looking for PLEASE STOP TRYING TO CHANGE SOMETHING THAT I PAYED MONEY FOR CAUSE IT DOESN"T SUIT YOUR PLAY STYLE. I respect your opinion and your way of gaming but stop trying to impose that to others that actualy got the product for what it is. 

if you don't like how things are there are allot of options :

1. REASON ONE EDITED SO THAT PEOPLE WILL FOCUS ON THE THREAD'S MAIN POINT. the first point was and i rephrase : Leave the game thru legal means so that you may recover your loss for a faulty product if legally determined. 

2. Do other activities in game and stop trying to change game mechanics thru forum posts and polls because some of the features that the game has don't suit you, You are one individual, DON'T BE SELFISH.

3. Try to learn and understand the mechanics of the game and what it brings without trying to change them(bugs not included)

4. Just quit.....

5. #BDOEXIT (cause is trending) 

Sorry for the long post, and the bad spelling. I hope the CM's  see this post and take in consideration that the majority of people that play and enjoy the game don't make to many forum posts and actually don't want the product to be changed and dumbed down . 

Thank you to who ever reads this post.

Edited by Paga
miss understanding of some text features
30 people like this

Posted (edited)

The locusts will keep on crying and whining to further ----- up the game even more. Then move on to their next victim.

Everyone who played KR or knew the game before launch knew the cries would be of epic proportions since day 1.

Hopefully some day they get the ----- out and we can have a proper community.

Edited by Shion
5 people like this

Posted

But but... X game had this 'awesome' carebear feature, BDO MUST have it as well! Also games Y and Z also had this exact same thing that BDO has and those games sucked, BDO must remove those features!

#IntendedSarcasm
#BDOCommunity2016

3 people like this

Posted

I agree with this post 100% ty for this 

Bdo is the best game ever

Posted

The way the game is intended to run its a great game and should continue to be.

However the bugs that are in this game are sometimes game breaking witch does daum no favours.

Posted

agree

everyone complaining about rng and how it's to hard and they can't reach the maximum in a day and how the thousands of no-lifers will 1hit everything. In older MMO's you needed years to level up and you got your ass handed by those who played 3 years longer and i still had fun.

this is not an arena game it's an MMO, you don't need top gear to be relevant or to pvp or to have fun

4 people like this

Posted

The way the game is intended to run its a great game and should continue to be.

However the bugs that are in this game are sometimes game breaking witch does daum no favours.

I wasn't talking about bugs, I mentioned above bugs not included.

I have a big concern about people trying to change key game mechanics like open world pvp and other features that make the game what it is.

they already succeded in removing the death penalty from pvp, it doesn't affect me too much but it's still a major game feature and it serves as a gateway and a precedent for other key changes.

Posted

Its ok, those who leave they leave. We will end up having a bit smaller but loyal to the game community.

No need for cry babies.

2 people like this

Posted

You fail to understand that the forum posts have very little effect on the changes of the game..

The changes that we are getting, Korea BDO has already had them for about a year. Most of these changes have been implemented in KR since before NA/EU release, and we was already told they are trying to get our version up-to-date with their version, except minor changes they make personally for us. So complaining that this isn't what you paid for... well guess what. IT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR.

Hundreds of people complain that the game is changing in ways they do not like, although many had gotten this fantasy idea of the game by reading up on the KR/RU versions. But if they did a little research, they would have found out these changes are part of the game, and nothing you do/say can stop them coming... just accept them already.

If you don't like the changes being made, move to another game; no one is stopping you. But don't try to tape our mouths shut on the forum because you want an out-dated version of the game which was being scrapped long before you came here.

8 people like this

Posted

You fail to understand that the forum posts have very little effect on the changes of the game..

The changes that we are getting, Korea BDO has already had them for about a year. Most of these changes have been implemented in KR since before NA/EU release, and we was already told they are trying to get our version up-to-date with their version, except minor changes they make personally for us. So complaining that this isn't what you paid for... well guess what. IT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR.

Hundreds of people complain that the game is changing in ways they do not like, although many had gotten this fantasy idea of the game by reading up on the KR/RU versions. But if they did a little research, they would have found out these changes are part of the game, and nothing you do/say can stop them coming... just accept them already.

If you don't like the changes being made, move to another game; no one is stopping you. But don't try to tape our mouths shut on the forum because you want an out-dated version of the game which was being scrapped long before you came here.

Hahaha this. Its so funny when you see crybabies whining and blaming other players who had zero impact on the game. But I guess when you lack knowledge and common sense you have to compensate by blaming everyone else but your own incompetence in doing some research. And with !!!!!!!!! in the thread title, now that will show them 9_9

3 people like this

Posted

@Casper some of the changes that were implemented like the exp loss are done recently and at the same time on all of the versions, also part of the "localization" they do take in in account some of the forum posts . you fail to see the big picture, people like me who actually enjoy the game for all the aspects pvp/pve/grind fest and everything else don't post or complain to much on the forums, Just look at my posts number compared to yours or allot of ppl that do the complaining, most of them live their lifes here on the forums having over hyndreds of posts.

2 people like this

Posted

@Casper some of the changes that were implemented like the exp loss are done recently and at the same time on all of the versions, also part of the "localization" they do take in in account some of the forum posts . you fail to see the big picture, people like me who actually enjoy the game for all the aspects pvp/pve/grind fest and everything else don't post or complain to much on the forums, Just look at my posts number compared to yours or allot of ppl that do the complaining, most of them live their lifes here on the forums having over hyndreds of posts.

- the exp loss was in effect in KR since last year. I played KR before coming to NA/EU launch. Most of these changes have been in KR a while.

- post count in forums mean absolutely nothing lmfao. Doesn't mean we are complaining... comments are not always complaints.

i see the big picture. I enjoy the game and every aspect of the game too. I have wasted enough money on this game i could have bought my own mansion instead. But i accept the changes they give us and i will continue to support Daum nomatter of the changes they give us. When you hit a nice mature age, you will learn that you cannot have what you want all the time. Changes will happen and you will have to accept them. If you don't want to accept them, then leave...

Posted

So this game compared to other old school open world mmo's is allot easyer. People back then if they didn't like the game they moved to other ones until they found what they were looking for PLEASE STOP TRYING TO CHANGE SOMETHING THAT I PAYED MONEY FOR CAUSE IT DOESN"T SUIT YOUR PLAY STYLE. I respect your opinion and your way of gaming but stop trying to impose that to others that actualy got the product for what it is.

The worst part being, all these players asking for those changes, they will be gone anyway in a few monthes top, even if the changes happen. These aren't long term customers, these are MMO desert locusts.

5 people like this

Posted

agree

everyone complaining about rng and how it's to hard and they can't reach the maximum in a day and how the thousands of no-lifers will 1hit everything. In older MMO's you needed years to level up and you got your ass handed by those who played 3 years longer and i still had fun.

this is not an arena game it's an MMO, you don't need top gear to be relevant or to pvp or to have fun

I underlined the parts I felt that are a minor detail people seem to be missing.   Maybe the problem isn't in the games all the time.........

Posted

Agree with most everything but the chargeback recommendation - which IMO is a bunch of bs. 

And with !!!!!!!!! in the thread title, now that will show them 9_9

I was totally intimidated. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

The worst part being, all these players asking for those changes, they will be gone anyway in a few monthes top, even if the changes happen. These aren't long term customers, these are MMO desert locusts.

this

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So this game compared to other old school open world mmo's is allot easyer

Lineage 2 ... old School MMO... muhaha.. really?

Where were you, when people played Ultima Online or Everquest?

Edited by Khel
1 person likes this

Posted

Just stop making -----ing forum posts about it. OP is just as bad is all the people -----ing.

Posted

Lineage ... old School MMO... muhaha.. really?

Anarchy Online Alpha player here :D

I have to agree this game does bring back some memories though of my time in L2

Posted

Lineage 2 ... old School MMO... muhaha.. really?

i was quoting a similar game play and style mmo, and yeah 13 years old mmo in the genre make;s it old school, and people are still playing the old versions of it, not the pay2win model that is implemented now after  free2play relaunch of the game. we don't need to quote lower than 2000 cause most of the ppl here on forums were wearing dipers at the time Ultima was popular. everquest online was also 2003 i think.

Posted (edited)

charge back 

And just like that you've lost all credibility by telling people if they don't like it they should consider committing fraud.

Edited by bakimono

Posted

I see it's popular these days to make posts about quitting the game and why allot of people are unsatisfied with how things are, because they didnt read the description of the game when they bought it.

Well i love the game and the reason i bought the game is that it reminds me of most of the old school MMO's i used to play since i started playing them in 2002

one of the games i played the most was Lineage 2  wich had allot of similarities to BDO and im gonna list some of them:

-open world pvp -- compared to BDO that game had open world pvp from level 1 here you can grow and learn the gamplay up to lvl 45

- open world bosses-- open world bosses in Lineage 2 were allot harder than BDO because the loot wasn't shared like here you had to secure the boss with your guild and fend of other guilds that wanted to do it wich resulted in hrs of pvp for one earing or ring and a few recipes. And here ppl want it even easier cause "is too hard".

-- gear enchantment --- there it was safe to +3 after +4 you could BREAK UR STUFF and u got a hand full of crystals, BDO mode is realy easy and don't talk about RNG cause u have daily free boss scrolls wich give you allot of enchantment stones on a weekly basis for free and you can just force enchant everything up to +18. allot of people whine cause they dont have their shiny stuff in the first day of the patch launch, well tough luck neitheir do i but i always managed to catch up in 2-3 weeks and do competitive PVP, and i forgot to mention YOU DONT LOOSE YOUR GEAR WHEN ENCHANTING.....

---Karma --- in Lineage 2 the karma penalty was way severe after a certain number you could drop your items if you got killed , that ment loosing your main wepond to the enemy or any other piece of gear equipped. Karma system here is easy you loose a crystal and maybe one enchant level and that's about it . 

----XP loss on death  --- the old mmo's had a bigger EXP loss on death from 6% to 10% and was a pain at high levels also you could downlevel . That was a good way to punish grieffers that stole your mobs . Guess what you had to complain about 1% exp loss ...... (too many posts about this)

if you don't like how things are there are allot of options :

1. charge back , reason: product does not meet the features that was advertised for-- u leave and get your money back 

2. Do other activities in game and stop trying to change game mechanics thru forum posts and polls because some of the features that the game has don't suit you, You are one individual, DON'T BE SELFISH.

3. Try to learn and understand the mechanics of the game and what it brings without trying to change them(bugs not included)

4. Just quit.....

5. #BDOEXIT (cause is trending) 

Sorry for the long post, and the bad spelling. I hope the CM's  see this post and take in consideration that the majority of people that play and enjoy the game don't make to many forum posts and actually don't want the product to be changed and dumbed down . 

Thank you to who ever reads this post.

And when you were a kid you had to walk 10 miles to school, in the snow,  with no shoes....

Posted

And just like that you've lost all credibility by telling people if they don't like it they should consider committing fraud.

It's not fraud ... they get their money back on a product that they purchased by mistake, or does not meet the features they thought they bought. They don't get to keep the accounts once they do that. And i'm not saying that people that had the accounts for 3-4 months do that cause they fall under other category

Fraud is when you keep the goods and also take your money back.

Let them quit and find another place to spend their money instead of trying to change something that they misunderstood thanks to some vague advertising or other factors .

Posted

It's not fraud ... they get their money back on a product that they purchased by mistake, or does not meet the features they thought they bought. They don't get to keep the accounts once they do that. And i'm not saying that people that had the accounts for 3-4 months do that cause they fall under other category

Fraud is when you keep the goods and also take your money back.

Let them quit and find another place to spend their money instead of trying to change something that they misunderstood thanks to some vague advertising or other factors .

Actually is *is* fraud because not liking something is not a valid reason to charge back. Mistakenly believing a game is something other than you thought is not a valid reason to charge back, purchasing a product by mistake is one thing... playing it a few months and trying to return it is something else entirely. If you purchased it by mistake you have a grace period to return it by talking to Daum, you don't have a valid claim if you've kept the game weeks and put significant time into it.

Fraud has nothing to do with keeping your account, it has to do with deception.

You can file a charge back for not receiving the goods or those goods being "significantly different than described" and neither of those things apply here. 

It's a fraud they will most likely get away with, but it's still fraud.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I was totally intimidated. ;)

at least you can easily guess his age.

i like and payed for a game where people comply to its Terms of Usage, dont cheat and dont exploit. Underlining how much he values the game he payed for, the OP could start with it. afterall he agreed to the ToU before the installation.

6.2. Posting Etiquette

• The user shall not post in all capital letters, use excessive punctuation, flamboyant fonts etc. to draw attention to its posts.
Edited by Nirax