• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

4th of July Fireworks!

55 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greetings Adventurers,

This July 4th we would like to encourage everyone to join in the celebration of US Independence Day.  To boost the festivities we will be mailing out a set of fireworks and a festive balloon hat!  Mails will be going out all day long on the 4th so keep an eye out for yours, once you get it you should receive the following.

• Firecracker (Red) x 3
  • Firecracker (Blue) x 3
  • Flare x 3
  • [Event] puppy balloon headband (hair accessory)

We hope you enjoy the party favors, and look forward to seeing you in game!

Edited by CM_Jouska
16 people like this

Posted (edited)

fireworks.thumb.jpg.39c14b4913c87afdef66

Edited by Jojo
20 people like this

Posted

...and a very Happy Canada Day today to all our Canadian players! Don't forget about us..:)

14 people like this

Posted

Sounds great, if I could be sure I could actually log into the game to participate. Any update on the DDoS attack resolution?

Posted (edited)

[Event] puppy balloon headband (hair accessory)

Is it permanent?

ACCESSORY

Edited by Hayaku

Posted

I'll be travelling but it is really nice to see Daum getting into the festive spirit of the holidays of the countries you are publishing a game for. Keep up the good work!

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh yeah... are we going to get a Bastille Day event too? 

(for those who are not French, that is the French equivalent of US Independence day, on July 14th).

1 person likes this

Posted

and how about an American flag? Please!

Posted

I'm going to need an American flag cape and/or underwear, which can be displayed at all times.  Thanks.

1 person likes this

Posted

Happy Canada Day! I'm wondering if there's going to be a celebration for us, too...since it's today. :) Happy 4th of July to the Americans in a few days!

2 people like this

Posted

...and a very Happy Canada Day today to all our Canadian players! Don't forget about us..:)

0002.png

2 people like this

Posted

Where is my Canadian flag, please!!!!

Posted

I'd prefer a fix for the shit patch, you dropped two weeks ago, Over a -----ing hat... The hat will probably be just as bugged.

Posted

Happy birthday to every country!

Posted

1.thumb.jpg.b9c92acdce6823aedecbf9b41f2b

Posted

Sounds great, if I could be sure I could actually log into the game to participate. Any update on the DDoS attack resolution?

I've been fine logging in, you just have to keep trying.

Posted

Happy Canada Day! I'm wondering if there's going to be a celebration for us, too...since it's today. :) Happy 4th of July to the Americans in a few days!

um this is 'murica

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

This July 4th we would like to encourage everyone to join in the celebration of US Independence Day.  To boost the festivities we will be mailing out a set of fireworks and a festive balloon hat!  Mails will be going out all day long on the 4th so keep an eye out for yours, once you get it you should receive the following.

• Firecracker (Red) x 3
  • Firecracker (Blue) x 3
  • Flare x 3
  • [Event] puppy balloon headband (hair accessory)

We hope you enjoy the party favors, and look forward to seeing you in game!

Trying to make up for us not having the US flag ey....I see you Daum...I see you.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ninja will be released "****"SOON"*****" always soon ...or delayed O.o we don't need Events give us "Ninja" PLEASE

but Thanks for the Event

Edited by Nyrrow

Posted

Trying to make up for us not having the US flag ey....I see you Daum...I see you.

Nah, something similar to this happened in KR. I still have the fireworks from that event in my storage there.

Posted

Since europe is colony of the GREAT MERICA , VIVA TRUMPO.

Europe gets the event too?

Posted

In order to celebrate, I'll be creating a wizard with the new costume of the pointy hat variety and dying it all white. 

Heil Hydra.

Posted

Since europe is colony of the GREAT MERICA , VIVA TRUMPO.

Europe gets the event too?

lel kek. remember u guys are actually just ignorant europeans who genocided local population and enslaved another?

happy murica day PogChamp, thx for the free accessory <3

Posted

Is it permanent?

ACCESSORY

Yes it is permanent. I'm about 99% sure that a non-permanent version does not exist in the game. (I got the same item in KR event for new year, and it was permanent there too)

Posted

Will players on the EU servers receive these gifts as well?