• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

idea Endgame Content

7 posts in this topic

Posted

We know the endgame is endless grinding and hoping for luck at RNG but why? It could be so easy to make actuall good content

Defend the Trade Wagon: A guild must defend an Elefant convoy from Altinova to Heidel and another Guild must must kill the convoy to get loot.  The Guild defends and all participants get a sallary and an reward.

Wave fight : You and your friends or guild must hold of Waves of mobs sieging a castle and get a reward. You must team up and plan strategic Weaponry on the fortress towers as cannons.

Ships and pirates : Basically same as Defend the Trade Wagon but with ships and cannons, arrrr.

Thief and Hunter: Player must Hunt down criminal Players wich try to get to a location and you gotta stop them. 

I am not very creative maybe but i also dont get payed for that as Pearl Abbys gets.

i dont care for valencia it just adds more grinding content and more hours of boredom. but for what? so i can grind faster and faster.

Imagine the world without Valencia but with lots of activities and nice missions you can participate and play alltogether, its a MMO !!! Where are all the Players ! We should have all fun together and not grind emotionless in groups or alone.

You think so too? Then the develpoers need to see it

2 people like this

Posted

ummm you have not check on the KR future content yet have you ? 

Posted (edited)

ummm you have not check on the KR future content yet have you ? 

NO ! TELL ME! just that they add more grind content as the nightelves and new horses and such?

Edited by Garuda

Posted

NO ! TELL ME! just that they add more grind content as the nightelves and new horses and such?

No, we may get some naval combat on the seriously screwed up water mechanics they have in this game... but thats like a year from now, maybe more, if at all.... so that may not help... uhmm.. WAIT!!! They said they added an underground area to "grind grind grind" in, like a dungeon but just mobs underground, no progression or different levels of difficulty or strategy involved to get to the end and fight something even more epic. that is also not different than what we have now.. I guess I failed, we aren't getting anything like what you described.

Posted

Just go away. 

Posted

Silkroad player?

Posted

Silkroad player?

yeah you got me :P i played a bunch of mmo's and the Trading, Hunting and Thiefs of SIlkroad was one of the coolest experience i ever had in a game. But again the grind made me quit pretty quick. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0