• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Please don't force us to Gather...

141 posts in this topic

Posted

I pushed gathering off as long as i could as i hate it and hated it in every single mmo i ever played.. Now i really need stones, there are none on AH and i am forced to gather like an idiot.. I started laughing to my self just now when i saw what i was doing (got my little gatherers outfit on, my knifes rdy, skinning fcking goats) I look around me i see 10+ ppl doing same shit lol

I really like this game and i would like to keep playing itbut for the love of GOD dont make us gather, make stones obtainable while doing something else.

6 people like this

Posted

In b4 PvE casual who plays 1 hour a day tells you to get good and that this makes gathering relevant

3 people like this

Posted

Git gud.

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

yea it's kinda retarded. It's like watching paint dry, wait nvm.. I'd prefer to sit down watching paint dry, while drinking beers than gather. It's the most boring shit ever. I guess it's made this way, to make us do an activity, no one else would be doing otherwise

I didn't sigh up for farmville! 

Edited by Flash
1 person likes this

Posted

Yea, it blows. 

Posted

In b4 PvE casual who plays 1 hour a day tells you to get good and that this makes gathering relevant

Git gud.

1 person likes this

Posted

The market is totally dry and the ones that do sell usually are sold through pre-order and probably stupidly marked up prices. I was hoping when Valencia came out they would of had the same extremely low drop rate, only they could of dropped off of mobs. But I guess that isn't the case. Trying to buy a single weapon stone for 3 days now and still havn't got one through pre-order.

Posted

I just wait that i can get shards easier. Like 4 hunter seal/shard.

Posted

Because your Grindville is not PvE.......

Stop whining and play the game how it is intended to play. Stop trying to change the core of the game just because you didnt do your research before buying. Or go play something else.

I honestly tried to keep straight face while writing that but I failed.

10 people like this

Posted

It's a market instability brought on by new content. You can have patience, or you can QQ. Only one of those will produce a result.  

Git gud.

Never disappoints, this one. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Please.... Dont force us to grind.

I pushed grinding off as long as i could as i hate it and hated it in every single mmo i ever played.. Now i really need silver, I have none  and i am forced to Grind like an idiot.. I started laughing to my self just now when i saw what i was doing (got my little ghillie suit on, my weapon rdy, killing -----ing skeletons) I look around me i see 100000+ ppl doing same shit lol

I really like this game and i would like to keep playing itbut for the love of GOD dont make ME grind, make silver obtainable while doing something else and make it be just as good.

12 people like this

Posted

Because your Grindville is not PvE.......

Stop whining and play the game how it is intended to play. Stop trying to change the core of the game just because you didnt do your research before buying. Or go play something else.

I honestly tried to keep straight face while writing that but I failed.

So you would rather lose players then for them to maybe add some extra options for stones? At the end u will be all alone with your goats..

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I pushed grinding off as long as i could as i hate it and hated it in every single mmo i ever played.. Now i really need silver, I have none  and i am forced to Grind like an idiot.. I started laughing to my self just now when i saw what i was doing (got my little ghillie suit on, my weapon rdy, killing -----ing skeletons) I look around me i see 100000+ ppl doing same shit lol

I really like this game and i would like to keep playing itbut for the love of GOD dont make ME grind, make silver obtainable while doing something else and make it be just as good.

but you can obtain silver without grinding?

1/10 troll attempt

Edited by Bucket
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So you would rather lose players then for them to maybe add some extra options for stones? At the end u will be all alone with your goats..

Same as *you* would rather lose players than fix the freaking idiotic broken lvl 50 quest?

Btw I prefer goats to some people around here :) 

Edited by Kat
2 people like this

Posted

The thing is u got options to make money in this game.. i my self do farms and make crates, with valencia i can make tons of money for little effort and yeah i can grind also..

Thats all im asking some alternative to gathering, we already got that with money making.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is a grindy korean game, grinding is expected.

Posted

Nobody forces you to gather, grind money and buy.

You can easily buy off Hard shards from the AH if you just wait a bit there, they sell fast but the supply is steady.

Sharp shards is harder, but you can still preorder.

Also, people are going crazy right now so it's a bit harder, but it's absolutely not different than what we had at release with Blackstones, and look at how easy it is to buy off Blackstones from the AH now. Supply is currently low because the vaste majority of the players need the shards for their own needs, but it will progressively change. You just want it too fast. Everybody here complaining about gathering does. Let the gatherers do the work and pay them to get your shinies instead of acting like you deserve everything ez mod.

3 people like this

Posted

but you caneed obtain silver without grin? 

1/10 troll attempt

Caneed? 1/10 attempt at writing English.

2 people like this

Posted

Same as *you* would rather lose players than fix the freaking idiotic broken lvl 50 quest?

What quest i dont follow ?

Posted

Gathering is your punishment for being so bad at pvp

Posted

This is a grindy korean game, grinding is expected.

Yeah so go grind those shards. Not every grinding is killing mobs.

Posted

Pretty sad that there is literally only one way to progress in the game right now.  People keep saying to be patient, that the market will settle down in a week or two, but I'd bet money that it won't "settle down" for months yet.  We're literally going to be breaking the R button on our keyboards just to progress, absolutely ridiculous.