• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Basilisk belt

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys did u get any other part of basilisk belt than Ring ? beacuse i've been grinding them today and i got Basilisk's Piece - Ring ... x3 ... and as far as i know you need skin ring and other sh*t so here's my question, you can get only ring or it's just some kind of fu*ked up RNG ?

#edit just got 4th...

HTuNi9p.png

nvm just got snake sking belt, so i think it's stupid rng thing

Edited by Bannan

Posted (edited)

got the ring too. its a little annoying that we might have to keep so many items until we get 3 different parts...

Edited by Alexiel

Posted (edited)

And then there is people that already got 2 belt drops, and also (not in the screenshot) 9 ring pieces, 4 pins, but no snake skin belt. They seem to have different drop rates, not sure why they would though.

Stats.jpg

(yes i know, shit accessoires, failed duo witch earring and mark earlier, replaced it with what i still had until i get it back)

Edited by Zycrus
2 people like this

Posted

Hello. I began to wonder the same as OP speculated. I found 3 ring pieces myself and one Pin piece. And at first thourght it was just RNG. But after bumping into others farming for the belt I heard simular results. Only ring piece dropping. It makes no sence to me why the different pieces would have different droprates.

Posted

Hang on I'm a bit confused here, does this mean that we just need 3  seperate pieces to combine into a basilisk belt? It's not just a single drop like an ogre ring or MoS where once it drops you get the item and that's that?

Posted

As far as I understood you can get the rare raw drop of the Belt. But also, like ogrering has the additional option of dropping via the soiled ogrering. We can get the belt by combining 3 different pieces together.

Posted

Did you change spot when you got the snakeskin part? I'm sitting at 12 rings and 3 pins, wondering if the area has something to do with the part drop..

Posted

so apparently one of the 3 items needed is very common and one is extremely rare? And you cant do anything with the additional common items? That makes no sense at all -.-

Posted

I only got the skin at the basilisk node, but no ring or pin at all for now

Posted

So over the last week I wanted to get PRI Basilisk belt.

And for those who would be interested in my results:

14 Ring-pieces

5 Snake- pieces

5 Pen-pieces

1 Pure Belt drop

1 purchased from all the vendor items

2 Failed attempts

1 PRI Basilisk belt.

3 Karma silvers buffs used with around 5-10hours of farming each day, 3 GM buffs, Node level 8.5, all S-grade.

Happy farming :)

Posted

The snake skin one is either rare or all of the drops are from different monsters.

This is what I got so far

asf.png

Posted

my guildie has 2 straight belt drops. Keep at it.

Posted

And then there is people that already got 2 belt drops, and also (not in the screenshot) 9 ring pieces, 4 pins, but no snake skin belt. They seem to have different drop rates, not sure why they would though.

Stats.jpg

(yes i know, shit accessoires, failed duo witch earring and mark earlier, replaced it with what i still had until i get it back)

How many fails for the TRI MoS? Attemps/failstacks

Posted

think it was 36 failstacks, not sure anymore, but i failed 2 witch earrings to tri before i tried the MoS. But the screen is really outdated :D 

Posted

i deleted 2 but all rings for me, 1 belt so far.

XkLpQib.png

Posted

well on the first day i've been farming there like 5 hrs got 4-5 rings, 2nd day i was grinding over 6hrs got nothing at all, 3rd day got pure basilisk belt in 15mins? and day later got 2 other parts than ring in 15 mins too, so im now on PRI Basilisc and gave up for now it's not efficent to grind there with my warrior (take too long to kill these bastards ) :)

Posted (edited)

In the last 3 weeks I've gotten nothing but RING PIECES, I now have 13+ ring pieces WTF seriously?

T10 Node

S Rank

Kama + GM's

such bullshit.. how some people get 3x - 4x the drops of others

Edited by Nubah007

Posted

Hey guys did u get any other part of basilisk belt than Ring ? beacuse i've been grinding them today and i got Basilisk's Piece - Ring ... x3 ... and as far as i know you need skin ring and other sh*t so here's my question, you can get only ring or it's just some kind of fu*ked up RNG ?

#edit just got 4th...

HTuNi9p.png

Varying degrees of rarity for each part

Posted

How to sell inventory and storage slots,  this crap is pretty standard for cash shop games.

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Anne_Rose

Posted (edited)

i haven't got anything other than scrolls after 200+ daily basilisks for past month.

yesterday i got bheg gloves from daily boss bundle doe :3

Edited by Muphet

Posted (edited)

Nothink more to sey

2016-09-02_4919325.JPG

Edited by Satun

Posted

I think I have as many rings and pins as you Satun.

I've been grinding there since I hit 57. I'm at 42% now. Got 1 skin at 9% xp and straight belt drop at 5%. Nothing since but rings and pins for days. Lv10 All S ranks.

Posted

I don`t even see 3rd parts.   

Posted (edited)

88b0a8de66.png

5 hour farm session. +10 node. No S ranks yet. Was resetting knowledge as I farmed and keep getting C ranks on everything. 

Edited by Gutterstyle