• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Was there a stealth boost to enhancement rates?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

devs have said that titles do not affect anything, but anything worth trying at this point.

agreed, i tried blue grunil and got +15 with like 23 stones total... sold it for profit, but that wasnt my goal.  If they expect us to build failstacks to upgrade gear, then we need a mechanism for doing so.  Not saying stacks should be easy, but my point is simply that there was a boost, and it was not announced... and that boost makes forcing insanely stupid and building stacks prohibitively expensive for even a semi-hardcore person that plays daily several hours a day... 

iF you hit +15 on some gear just downgrade it  with you lvl 6-7 alt with - karma. Get - karma.buy killing a horse. I get 5-7 stacks on gear +9 or higher then just start spaming  5 stone on +14 then 5 on the other +14 you and so on til 20or25fs. I get 20+ stacks ez and if you lwant 30+ stacks use armor and try to pri or duo it so you have stacks for tri weapons

Posted

I got 26 fail stacks trying to get my liverto from 9 - 10

Posted (edited)

funny thing is i am doing exactly this.  Problem is i cant get to 15.  All my gear is duo, so i need higher stacks to attempt tri... tri isnt going to happen at 15 stacks... get it?  concentrated stones are not abundant enough to fail stack off anyway, and super expensive method - though worth if they were abundantly available at max price, but they are not.  

All i want is for daum to investigate with PA to confirm enchant rates for gear was improved significantly and if so, they need to be honest with us as to how we should build fail stacks.  also, adjust the # of stones required to force, since it is obvious that 29/31 stones to force is just absurdly high (i have NEVER had to go about 23 to get a +15 and even that was super rare.  

Many players rush their weapon to TRI when instead if they are patient, attempting armor to TRI first will result in some hefty stacks for your more expensive weapons at a fraction of the cost.

If all your gear is DUO and you have no stacks for TRI you failed at managing your fail stacks in Black Desert. You should always save your highest fail stack or two for TRI+ weapons only. Use the lower stacks to upgrade and when those fail past your highest stacks, swap. To get all your gear DUO you've either used those high stacks on the wrong places or bought your gear and need an alternative solution.

These are not ideal options but there is really no reason you shouldn't have some fail stacks already for TRI unless you were extremely lucky going for DUO in which case, congrats and stop complaining. However, at some stage most players will run out of stacks and need to attempt TRI/TET+ starting from scratch. Which is the boat you are in. Your best bet is to just suck it up princess and take a new armor piece to TRI to start getting higher stacks. If you're really ballsy go for TRI with your 15 stack, it'll be 31 once you've hit all your armor. Or play it safer and go for TRI with one piece leaving your highest stack at 19. If you fail, surpass that 19 stack getting the armor back to DUO. If that doesn't work, TRI another armor for 23. Repeat. 

I started all my armor DUO at 14-16 stacks and weapons at 22-24. The lower half of the tier is used for cheaper items while the top end is used for expensive one. I had three 30+ stacks for TRI because i stopped the moment i passed 30. Having enough concentrated stones is a separate problem you'll have to solve. If you refuse to gather/buy the shards and continue to throw away silver pushing to/past 15 stacks with regular black stones because you're scared of losing the few concentrated stones you have... there is nothing else i can say.

Edited by Ginrei
1 person likes this

Posted

Many players rush their weapon to TRI when instead if they are patient, attempting armor to TRI first will result in some hefty stacks for your more expensive weapons at a fraction of the cost.

If all your gear is DUO and you have no stacks for TRI you failed at managing your fail stacks in Black Desert. You should always save your highest fail stack or two for TRI+ weapons only. Use the lower stacks to upgrade and when those fail past your highest stacks, swap. To get all your gear DUO you've either used those high stacks on the wrong places or bought your gear and need an alternative solution.

These are not ideal options but there is really no reason you shouldn't have some fail stacks already for TRI unless you were extremely lucky going for DUO in which case, congrats and stop complaining. However, at some stage most players will run out of stacks and need to attempt TRI/TET+ starting from scratch. Which is the boat you are in. Your best bet is to just suck it up princess and take a new armor piece to TRI to start getting higher stacks. If you're really ballsy go for TRI with your 15 stack, it'll be 31 once you've hit all your armor. Or play it safer and go for TRI with one piece leaving your highest stack at 19. If you fail, surpass that 19 stack getting the armor back to DUO. If that doesn't work, TRI another armor for 23. Repeat. 

I started all my armor DUO at 14-16 stacks and weapons at 22-24. The lower half of the tier is used for cheaper items while the top end is used for expensive one. I had three 30+ stacks for TRI because i stopped the moment i passed 30. Having enough concentrated stones is a separate problem you'll have to solve. If you refuse to gather/buy the shards and continue to throw away silver pushing to/past 15 stacks with regular black stones because you're scared of losing the few concentrated stones you have... there is nothing else i can say.

dude, i dont think you read a damn thing i typed in this thread.  If i get higher FS, OFC i would use those for a TRI, and switch to an alt... fkn duh.  I can't get past 15 stacks, and 15 is not enough to TRI anything.  I am not the only person seeing this.  Open your eyes and read the thread comments.  what you are saying may work in a perfect world where you have hundreds of concentrated stones... some did, very few.  while i was prepared enough to get my gear to duo, i have spent hundreds of stones trying to build up enough fail stacks to START TRI'ING gear.  I have failed.

iF you hit +15 on some gear just downgrade it  with you lvl 6-7 alt with - karma. Get - karma.buy killing a horse. I get 5-7 stacks on gear +9 or higher then just start spaming  5 stone on +14 then 5 on the other +14 you and so on til 20or25fs. I get 20+ stacks ez and if you lwant 30+ stacks use armor and try to pri or duo it so you have stacks for tri weapons

already said that i do this.  i have a karma alt.  Look, sky isnt falling, so fkn what i have trouble building stacks, it sucks, and im not alone.  All i am saying (multiple times), is that i want DAUM to confirm this with PA and add it to the patch notes and reduce stones required to force gear (for lower geared folks) since the enhance rate is significantly improved, and provide us with another method for building fail stacks for higher geared folks, even if that means cash shop.  NO one wants to spend 30 days grinding for stones and still not get even 25 stacks.  At 25, you can use concentrated to build higher, but that is very expensive except for the richest 1% on the server.

Posted

I saw this thread and went from 0 to +15 on some grunil gloves hoping to get them from cheap. As usual i ended up using in total 100 armor black stones, so i don't think that the rates are improved. 

Posted

There is a enchantement table for green weapons if you google it. There you will see that for massive amount of stacks you will have to resort building those on liverto weapons. 

For example if you have +14 green weapon with 25 stacks there is supposed to be 15% chance to upgrade it. Therefore about every 6th attemp will result in succesfull enchant.

So even thought its expensive it might be the only way to build more than 25 stacks with less chance of it to upgrade. Yesterday my guildie tried to upgrade liverto to +15 and started with 20 FS, he went all the way to 50 FS :(.

So start gathering livertos you will never use and build there :) 

Posted

All i am saying (multiple times), is that i want DAUM to confirm this with PA and add it to the patch notes and reduce stones required to force gear (for lower geared folks) since the enhance rate is significantly improved, and provide us with another method for building fail stacks for higher geared folks, even if that means cash shop.  NO one wants to spend 30 days grinding for stones and still not get even 25 stacks.  At 25, you can use concentrated to build higher, but that is very expensive except for the richest 1% on the server.

Then accept your situation. You fail acquiring the materials needed and at fail stacking. Now save your silver to buy TRI+ gear on the market from those players who can do the job you can't. 

Games don't need to continue becoming easier just every kid gets a trophy. Maybe the 1% that have the gear you want is fine. The funniest thing i read from this is you want something with a higher failure rate or alternative that accomplishes the same thing. You might as well just ask for a higher success rate period.

Posted

Suddenly how getting fail stacks feels

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Suddenly how getting fail stacks feels

giphy.gif

haha this guy :)

Posted

what could be the reason for this? Like the people who pay more in the cash shop getting this hidden buff? Or completely random per character or account

its theunfortunate effect of how computers work. They aren't able to be unbiased. They run in streaks. Etc.

Posted (edited)

You don't need as much fail stack for a PRI as for +15.. You can easily build enough FS on apprentice muskets, even shitty rebalths.

And then you start trying for PRI. If you fail, then happy day, you got more fail stacks :)

Biggest issue is not to build fail stacks. But to get shards to enchant with... Guess thats why we got a month heads up to gather them. Right?

Edited by Azta
1 person likes this

Posted

Simple version: We got another ninja nerf that was designed for Korea.

In Korea, they can use the Cash Shop to get +10 fail stacks.

We got no such things, so we got screwed once again, thank you Daum EU.

You want to say, you failed 26 times to upgrade your liverto from 9 to 10? Or did you build some failstacks befor going for Liverto?

had 10 fail stack prior

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0