• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

IMPORTANT / Pls Read when u dont like +16 and higher Enchant

169 posts in this topic

Posted

If I can sell stones for 300k/400k how can they be cheaper if I do Discos? Since I'll still get 200/300 back if I sell my stones after tax.

Sharp bids here are from my estimates going into the low mid 10~20 mil range and considering how scarce they are, so how is 8m I set not reasonable?

Because they won't cost you 200k worth of silver if you farmed them yourself/ did discos. 

No you said you can't obtain them at a reasonable rate.

Posted

Because they won't cost you 200k worth of silver if you farmed them yourself/ did discos. 

That logic only makes sense if time is an infinite resource, but it isn't. One hour farming disco is one hour less at sausans farming silver. Otherwise by your reasoning if I farm all my ogre rings, a PEN ogre ring costs 0 silver.

No you said you can't obtain them at a reasonable rate.

They can't be obtained at reasonable rate because of scarcity.

Posted

That logic only makes sense if time is an infinite resource, but it isn't. One hour farming disco is one hour less at sausans farming silver. Otherwise by your reasoning if I farm all my ogre rings, a PEN ogre ring costs 0 silver.

They can't be obtained at reasonable rate because of scarcity.

It doesn't matter because you wouldn't have made more stones in that hour. Disco is more stones per hour than anything else. Thats an entirely different scenario, as you make little to no silver during Ogre farming.

What is a "reasonable rate"?

Posted (edited)

It doesn't matter because you wouldn't have made more stones in that hour. Disco is more stones per hour than anything else. Thats an entirely different scenario, as you make little to no silver during Ogre farming.

What is a "reasonable rate"?

Doesn't matter if you disagree with the specifics, even at a 35% direct tax cut, you're still looking at 180-300m.

Edited by Featherine

Posted

Doesn't matter if you disagree with the specifics, even at a 35% direct tax cut, you're still looking at 180-300m.

Facts don't matter? I see. 

You're still avoiding my question lol..

Posted

Facts don't matter? I see. 

You're still avoiding my question lol..

What are you even talking about? Those numbers are facts. Just because you can farm cookies doesn't mean you can say cookies are worth 40% less than market value, because you can always sell them for 35% less than market value. So by using those cookies instead of selling them for 35% less than market value, the value of cookies is by definition at most 35% less.

I didn't fail facts, you failed basic maths.

And I'm avoiding your question because it makes no sense. It's like asking someone "what's too many?" when they say "there are too many people around". Do you want me to give a number like 5.82923131151 shards per hour?

Posted

What are you even talking about? Those numbers are facts. Just because you can farm cookies doesn't mean you can say cookies are worth 40% less than market value, because you can always sell them for 35% less than market value. So by using those cookies instead of selling them for 35% less than market value, the value of cookies is by definition at most 35% less.

I didn't fail facts, you failed basic maths.

And I'm avoiding your question because it makes no sense. It's like asking someone "what's too many?" when they say "there are too many people around". Do you want me to give a number like 5.82923131151 shards per hour?

No that is not true at all, Just because something sells for a certain price that does not mean thats what its actually worth in terms of player progression relative to silver. Yes you could turn it into raw silver but it is not as useful in that form. That's like arguing that an Ogre ring is worth 60m when people are preordering it for over double that price. Numbers in this game are not always relative to value which is my entire point. 

No need to insult.

You're the one who brought up the term "reasonable", which is an illogical term to use in this discussion, so I challenged your statement with a question to prove it so. You've only helped me accomplish my goal with your statement here. 

Posted (edited)

No that is not true at all, Just because something sells for a certain price that does not mean thats what its actually worth in terms of player progression relative to silver. Yes you could turn it into raw silver but it is not as useful in that form. That's like arguing that an Ogre ring is worth 60m when people are preordering it for over double that price. Numbers in this game are not always relative to value which is my entire point. 

I can either sell all my materials for 200m or I can make my +17 weapon into +18, how is that enchantment not worth at least 200m? It's worth almost 300m (higher right now because sharps are basically unbuyable) if I buy the materials.

What's so hard to understand about this basic concept?

You're the one who brought up the term "reasonable", which is an illogical term to use in this discussion, so I challenged your statement with a question to prove it so. You've only helped me accomplish my goal with your statement here. 

If you want to be pedantic, I define "reasonable rate" as possible to buy the item consistently at less than 10% higher than max price with bidding. Happy?

Edited by Featherine

Posted

I can either sell all my materials for 200m or I can make my +17 weapon into +18, how is that enchantment not worth at least 200m? It's worth almost 300m if I buy the materials.

What's so hard to understand about this basic concept?

If you want to be pedantic, I define "reasonable rate" as possible to buy the item consistently at less than 10% higher than max price with bidding. Happy?

Yes it's worth 200m, but thats not how much you spent if you earned them yourself =_=

So "reasonable rate" is in regards to the price and not actually the rate to which you can manually obtain said item. I see.

I understand you now, you're just lazy lol.

Posted (edited)

Yes it's worth 200m, but thats not how much you spent if you earned them yourself =_=

????????????????????????????

It doesn't matter if you spent the money. If someone offered you $100 and you don't take it, we could say the net gain of that transaction is -$100. You can't just say because I didn't spend any money so I didn't lose anything.

Your entire reasoning makes no sense.

So "reasonable rate" is in regards to the price and not actually the rate to which you can manually obtain said item. I see.

Marketplace obtain price is directly correlated to total supply and demand of the playerbase. That is a FAR better measure of how many you can obtain per energy, because it gives an indication of both harvest rate and the raw amount required by players.

Saying ogre ring is approx 1 in 300 ogres means nothing. Saying ogre rings can never be bought at 10% higher than market max value proves how valuable and scarce it is.

Edited by Featherine

Posted

You are lowering the IQ of the forums, get out.

Posted (edited)

????????????????????????????

It doesn't matter if you spent the money. If someone offered you $100 and you don't take it, we could say the net gain of that transaction is -$100. You can't just say because I didn't spend any money so I didn't lose anything.

Your entire reasoning makes no sense.

Marketplace obtain price is directly correlated to total supply and demand of the playerbase. That is a FAR better measure of how many you can obtain per energy, because it gives an indication of both harvest rate and the raw amount required by players.

No, but if you have to leave your job where you're making 80/hr to walk to the persons house to receive said 100$ then you actually lost 60$ just for going. My reasoning is that if you spend the money the item is more expensive than it would have been hand you earned the stones yourself. Very simple.

Right. But your, or my definition of reasonable is not valid in an argument, can you not see that? 

You are lowering the IQ of the forums, get out.

Edited by Kyna

Posted

No, but if you have to leave your job where you're making 80/hr to walk to the persons house to receive said 100$ then you actually lost 60$ just for going. My reasoning is that if you spend the money the item is more expensive than it would have been hand you earned the stones yourself. Very simple.

If that's your logic, you should be farming pirates for every single second you're logged on.

Posted

If that's your logic, you should be farming pirates for every single second you're logged on.

I should if I wanted to be max efficient. But I don't lol

Well sausans is better imo but yeah.

Posted

smd

You h0m0, also too small, unsuckable.

Posted

You h0m0, also too small, unsuckable.

banned for racism l8 m8

Posted

I should if I wanted to be max efficient. But I don't lol

Well sausans is better imo but yeah.

Nothing can be worth more than 35% lower than market value. I don't even know why we're having this debate. It's so obvious.

Posted

banned for racism l8 m8

Im not banned, and you dont even know what racism is, unless you think having a small pee pee is a race?

Posted

Nothing can be worth more than 35% lower than market value. I don't even know why we're having this debate. It's so obvious.

wat

Im not banned, and you dont even know what racism is, unless you think having a small pee pee is a race?

banned for sexism l8 m8

Posted

wat

banned for sexism l8 m8

Pointing out your sexual orientation isnt sexism, unless you think being h0m0 is an insult, in which case you are trash.

Posted

wat

I give up. I hope everyone else gets it -.-

2 people like this

Posted

Pointing out your sexual orientation isnt sexism, unless you think being h0m0 is an insult, in which case you are trash.

banned for ageism l8 m8

I give up. I hope everyone else gets it -.-

lol ok

Posted

This is either complete bullshit and you are overexaggerating or you are so extremely bad at properly and efficiently using failstacks  that you only have yourself to blame. I got my weapon to TRI, offhand to DUO, 3 armors to DUO and 1 armor to PRI with 25 concentrated armor stones and 10 concentrated weapon stones, and around 250 normal armor blackstones to build 15-20 failstacks on reblath a few times.

In a game with random you cannot compare your experience and say it is the "same for everyone".

Some get "lucky" and other's spend a fortune to get the same results.

That is the problem.

Posted (edited)

As @Kat pointed out in the other thread.

@Loken

2016-07-02_571899023.JPG.320e0bc8d056c7d

Just check who got a TET Liverto.

"Not worry about catching up", my ass.

Edited by Hadex
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

As @Kat pointed out in the other thread.

@Loken

2016-07-02_571899023.JPG.320e0bc8d056c7d

Just check who got a TET Liverto.

"Not worry about catching up", my ass.

But it was 8th try on it and with 81fs....so around 20%+ succed Chance.

Its high but its ,,only'' 8 AP more than +18 what sounds high now but wont be in a few weeks.

Edited by Loken