• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

IMPORTANT / Pls Read when u dont like +16 and higher Enchant

169 posts in this topic

Posted

This is either complete bullshit and you are overexaggerating or you are so extremely bad at properly and efficiently using failstacks  that you only have yourself to blame. I got my weapon to TRI, offhand to DUO, 3 armors to DUO and 1 armor to PRI with 25 concentrated armor stones and 10 concentrated weapon stones, and around 250 normal armor blackstones to build 15-20 failstacks on reblath a few times.

I failed 7 consecutive PRI attempts on my mainhand with 20+ failstacks for each attempt, don't assume everyone is as lucky as you are.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is either complete bullshit and you are overexaggerating or you are so extremely bad at properly and efficiently using failstacks  that you only have yourself to blame. I got my weapon to TRI, offhand to DUO, 3 armors to DUO and 1 armor to PRI with 25 concentrated armor stones and 10 concentrated weapon stones, and around 250 normal armor blackstones to build 15-20 failstacks on reblath a few times.

>Flukes TRI by being incredibly lucky

>Tells others to git gud

Gud = be lucky. Luck Desert Online 2016?

Posted (edited)

Daum I hope your happy. The only people that will be left on your servers are people with no jobs using their moms credit cards to buy 2 dollar purchases. This will be because the only one's left will be the no lifers that have the time or foolishness to waste months of grinding on a hypothetically or maybe that they will get a enchant just to imbalance the pvp. It's not pvp against someone with +3 or +5 enchants on all armors and weapon its just getting pked or one shotted. That is not balanced and that is not fun. Good god Daum job Daum.

I'm pretty sure the DDoS's are from people who rage quit from failing these enchants. It started the day after they released this +16 RNG. The server will slowly die now when players realized the game will never be balanced with this stupid enchant crap. The no lifers and douches love it imbalanced though because its the only way their no skilled no life can be good at anything. You can balance the classes all you want but will never matter with this new enchant system. We need to rise up against this +16 and let them know were dissatisfied instead of just quitting. A lot of people are quitting and they are being very verbal about it in chat, youtube or forums.

Spend billions with no success in sight all based on luck YAY SO FUN. Sad to see Daum do this and athey wont get up off their buts till their server dies significantly. Trust me those players arent coming back because they realize that this is the way Daum works. The +16 enchant system is the metaphorical carrot to the donkey and were the jackass that never gets the carrot.

Edited by gaijin1210
typos

Posted

I like your message, OP.... And agree that there isn't any reason to give up. But honestly, it's much easier for you to be saying these things with your +18 enchants in the bag.

Oh... And those worried about the price of shards should take a little heart. Right now the vast majority of players are in need of stones. Demand has gone through the roof, and so has the price. In a free market, it would be a lot more expensive. In a few weeks as more and more get there with their enchants the demand will drop off and the price will fall.

Posted

I was prepared.i had incredible bad rng on my tri trys and stay now on pri without money.cant wait to spend the next month gathering,havnt even seen valencia.so saying its not hard is relative when tons of people luck from +15 to tri first try and other fail 10 tri attempts in a row.

Gathering is boring as ----- for endgame gear progression, -----s with the motivation.

I agree it would be nice to have another way to get the stones. Or at least have an option in game for auto gathering or digging that won't run the risk of getting you banned.

Posted

Did KR version boom at +19 or +20 for failing?

Posted

I agree it would be nice to have another way to get the stones. Or at least have an option in game for auto gathering or digging that won't run the risk of getting you banned.

By the time KR had shards, they did have another way to get them... the night vendor. For some reason, we still don't have him.

Posted

By the time KR had shards, they did have another way to get them... the night vendor. For some reason, we still don't have him.

;-;

Posted

Most of the PPL dont understand the whole Debate. The Players (me included), are pissed of the way HOW you have to obtain the new +20 gear. ANOTHER HARDCORE RNG system that enters the game, so -----ing RNG, that your gear can drop back.

A player that earnes 200m a week dont care about some dropbacks, but if you earn only 50m a week, its a big deal if you enchant fails. Thats the reason why BDO lost so many Players.

1 person likes this

Posted

OP says he made 6x TET attempts with all 18 gear.....

I've made 3 DUO attempts with all PRI gear. 
Please stfu, i'm sick of you people telling other that don't even get to make the attempts that it's ok. 

MAKE THE ATTEMPTS.  Not get there, MAKE AN ATTEMPT. 
This is the effing problem.  The ability to get the shards needed to MAKE THE ATTEMPT. 

When around 20 sharps hit the market, and you don't get any for days, and someone is paying around 15m per for them, you aren't making the attempt even If no life the game!  

We don't have failstack bundles in our market, nor should we, and it can cost hundreds of millions to get them.  It's not about doing or not, it's about being able to make the attempts. 

IT'S NOT THE PROGRESSION, IT'S THE ABILITY TO MAKE THE ATTEMPTS TO PROGRESS THAT IS THE PROBLEM! 

Most of the PPL dont understand the whole Debate. The Players (me included), are pissed of the way HOW you have to obtain the new +20 gear. ANOTHER HARDCORE RNG system that enters the game, so -----ing RNG, that your gear can drop back.

A player that earnes 200m a week dont care about some dropbacks, but if you earn only 50m a week, its a big deal if you enchant fails. Thats the reason why BDO lost so many Players.

I no life the game. 

I don't know how I'm supposed to say it any louder. 
If you're no lifing the game and getting TRI gear, please for the love of god stfu already, you aren't an accurate representation of the majority playerbase or the people Daum should be worried about, you're the minority, just like me. Shut up already. 

What this guy is saying is exactly what will have an impact on the health of the game. 

2 people like this

Posted

Please, just equalize the gear for PvP, make it like you alwais have150 AP and 200 DP (or something like that) only when you fight other players.

This way whe can all enjoy PvP, be competitive and happy ¿Isn' t that all that everyone want?

Posted

Please, just equalize the gear for PvP, make it like you alwais have150 AP and 200 DP (or something like that) only when you fight other players.

This way whe can all enjoy PvP, be competitive and happy ¿Isn' t that all that everyone want?

no thanks, move your arse and upgrade your gear. I'm still with just 2 armor pri after 15 stones yet here I'm gathering.

Goplay something else.

Daum I hope your happy. The only people that will be left on your servers are people with no jobs using their moms credit cards to buy 2 dollar purchases. This will be because the only one's left will be the no lifers that have the time or foolishness to waste months of grinding on a hypothetically or maybe that they will get a enchant just to imbalance the pvp. It's not pvp against someone with +3 or +5 enchants on all armors and weapon its just getting pked or one shotted. That is not balanced and that is not fun. Good god Daum job Daum.

I'm pretty sure the DDoS's are from people who rage quit from failing these enchants. It started the day after they released this +16 RNG. The server will slowly die now when players realized the game will never be balanced with this stupid enchant crap. The no lifers and douches love it imbalanced though because its the only way their no skilled no life can be good at anything. You can balance the classes all you want but will never matter with this new enchant system. We need to rise up against this +16 and let them know were dissatisfied instead of just quitting. A lot of people are quitting and they are being very verbal about it in chat, youtube or forums.

Spend billions with no success in sight all based on luck YAY SO FUN. Sad to see Daum do this and athey wont get up off their buts till their server dies significantly. Trust me those players arent coming back because they realize that this is the way Daum works. The +16 enchant system is the metaphorical carrot to the donkey and were the jackass that never gets the carrot.

seek help dude that's some serious depression issue

Posted

Lol no. What they want is to grind ezy mode mobs 24/7 and get gearz to oneshot everyone less lucky with RNG. Then tell them to "git gud". You dont get what kind of "PvPers" good deal of BDO players are yet?

Posted (edited)

Lol no. What they want is to grind ezy mode mobs 24/7 and get gearz to oneshot everyone less lucky with RNG. Then tell them to "git gud". You dont get what kind of "PvPers" good deal of BDO players are yet?

And i want to be able to insta breed T7s with barely a few days of gametime under my belt it's unfair how am i supposed to catch up :'(

You'd like that wouldn't you ?

Naaah. You're truly a bottomless pit of disingenuity.

Edited by muscarine

Posted (edited)

And i want to be able to insta breed T7s with barely a few days of gametime under my belt it's unfair how am i supposed to catch up :'(

You'd like that wouldn't you ?

Naaah. You're truly a bottomless pit of disingenuity.

Only you can and many do. Buy two T6s off market, smash them together, be "gud" aka  have luck and voila - T7. Then buy skills reset in cash shop and voila - perfect T7. 

Next time you want to make a point please inform yourself on what are you talking about at least so you dont come up as ignorant fool.

I understand you like to feel relevant and important and can only do that in game based on time spent and luck, but please dont act like it is something else. Being a gaming failure is fine if you admit it and not add a hypocrisy on top. 

Btw, this morning, 63 energy spent. Git gud? 9_9

nKkWLL9.jpg

Edited by Kat

Posted (edited)

Only you can and many do. Buy two T6s off market, smash them together, be "gud" aka  have luck and voila - T7. Then buy skills reset in cash shop and voila - perfect T7. 

Next time you want to make a point please inform yourself on what are you talking about at least so you dont come up as ignorant fool.

Oh yea i forgot the part where they're going to get up by themselves on their own tiny legs and insta lvl30 with all the right skills, because it takes 2 days to reach master trainer, and it takes a single attempt to breed a T7, obviously. My bad.

Oh and while we're at it, we should limit horse speed to 125% because it's unfair to all the players who don't own a horse that can run faster.

Edited by muscarine

Posted

Oh yea i forgot the part where they're going to get up by themselves on their own tiny legs and insta lvl30 with all the right skills, because it takes 2 days to reach master trainer, and it takes a single attempt to breed a T7, obviously. My bad.

Oh and while we're at it, we should limit horse speed to 125% because it's unfair to all the players who don't own a horse that can run faster.

Wtf are you talking about? Why would you need master trainer? It makes exactly 0 difference in anything horse related. Why would you need right skills for horses you breed/exchange? It makes zero difference again.

It does take a single attempt to breed T7 if you are lucky. Buy some dyes, sell them, buy 2 lvl 22+ T6 on market, git gud and have T7. What tf is so complicated there so you dont understand? Again, ignorant.

Posted

Wtf are you talking about? Why would you need master trainer? It makes exactly 0 difference in anything horse related. Why would you need right skills for horses you breed/exchange? It makes zero difference again.

It does take a single attempt to breed T7 if you are lucky. Buy some dyes, sell them, buy 2 lvl 22+ T6 on market, git gud and have T7. What tf is so complicated there so you dont understand? Again, ignorant.

rhh rhh rhh i like it when people fake misunderstanding to avoid looking bad

And i wanna be able to mine platinum immediately, it's unfair these nolife who went skilled 5 before me, how am i supposed to catch up :'(

And i want the same yield per gathering attempt as a master gatherer, it's unfair these nolife who went there before me, how am i supposed to catch up :'(

And i want to be able to craft anything i want why am i limited with CP and E, it's unfair these nolife who already maxed out everything, how am i supposed to catch up :'(

And how am i supposed to catch up with people who have workers accumulate resources since launch, it's unfair how am i supposed to catch up :'(

And all these so called "hardcore PvErs" LOL NO all they want is to profit from unfair advantages they had just from being unemployed doritos eaters living in their mum's basement so they can make billions of AH, it's unfair :'(

Posted (edited)

Btw, this morning, 63 energy spent. Git gud? 9_9

nKkWLL9.jpg

lol, yesterday wasted 208x2 energy gathering and end up with nothing (except my gathered resources and some trade items) - still refilled my stocks of Fruits of <whatever>, so I'm anyway happy :3  (btw master3 in gathering - balenos special and the dress)

Edited by Mjollnir

Posted

@Loken Why do you even bother ? I mean, that's some good insight, but in the end, the people mad about the +16-20 are just people beaing casual + bad at the game. The new gear spike is +18, +17 is easily reachable by anyone, as long as they put in a bit of effort, 18 could be seen as their endgame goal, and once again it's not even hard to reach. 

Ofc some people thought they were "good/skilled players", even "hardcore" because of games like WoW. Now they are back to earth, realizing they are not and they rage about it. 

It's easy to hide behind "no lifers are too ahead we can't catch up", but truth is, the gear gap between a hardcore and an average player (i mean the average with some skill and a fully functionning brain) is not that huge, because of how hard it is to enchant further.

Indulge me, but since when is upgrading gear a skill-related matter?

Obtaining shards is RNG, upgrading gear is RNG, grinding mobs for silver is an easy and rather brainless task. None of this takes more than the most basic understanding of game mechanics. I honestly don't understand why you think that people coming from a game like WoW would somehow struggle in BDO other than being shafted by RNG. On the contrary, I think you are somewhat in denial here over how much (little!) skill it takes to be "good" at BDO. There is no such thing as "getting good" in BDO past the very basics, there is only getting geared/lucky. Stats advantages triumph over all else, no amount of skill will compensate for that.

That said, BDO rewards time-investment. It rewards time-investment to the degree where a "no-lifer" gets huge advantages over a casual because the tasks he can spend endless hours on take absolutely no skill to perform. That makes the time-investment far more powerful compared to a game that has content such as raids or similar where you actually have a learning curve and won't advance just because of the invested time itself. "Hardcore" in BDO is such an entirely misleading term. To me, hardcore would imply skill, but here there is no such requirement.

Lastly, in reference to your last sentence, I believe it's easy to hide behind that mentioned time-investment and OP gear stats and believe that one is actually a good player. As far as I'm concerned, that is absolutely not true. If you were a good player, you would PvP elsewhere.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Indulge me, but since when is upgrading gear a skill-related matter?

Obtaining shards is RNG, upgrading gear is RNG, grinding mobs for silver is an easy and rather brainless task. None of this takes more than the most basic understanding of game mechanics. I honestly don't understand why you think that people coming from a game like WoW would somehow struggle in BDO other than being shafted by RNG. On the contrary, I think you are somewhat in denial here over how much (little!) skill it takes to be "good" at BDO. There is no such thing as "getting good" in BDO past the very basics, there is only getting geared/lucky. Stats advantages triumph over all else, no amount of skill will compensate for that.

That said, BDO rewards time-investment. It rewards time-investment to the degree where a "no-lifer" gets huge advantages over a casual because the tasks he can spend endless hours on take absolutely no skill to perform. That makes the time-investment far more powerful compared to a game that has content such as raids or similar where you actually have a learning curve and won't advance just because of the invested time itself. "Hardcore" in BDO is such an entirely misleading term. To me, hardcore would imply skill, but here there is no such requirement.

Lastly, in reference to your last sentence, I believe it's easy to hide behind that mentioned time-investment and OP gear stats and believe that one is actually a good player. As far as I'm concerned, that is absolutely not true. If you were a good player, you would PvP elsewhere.

Because you can be smart about the game, the way you manage your money etc. Obviously going to +17 doesn't require any skill, just being half decent and having  working brain. Those complaining about +17-18 are just laughable on that matter.

Edit : and those coming from wow don't "struggle", they just get mad cause it takes them time and effort to have a decent gear, and can't have the best gear for free like they used to have.

Edited by Lyano

Posted

Because you can be smart about the game, the way you manage your money etc. Obviously going to +17 doesn't require any skill, just being half decent and having  working brain. Those complaining about +17-18 are just laughable on that matter.

and RNG luck...

some char are just cursed, and no matter how prepared or smart you are, if it fails a few time, you may end up back to square 0.

I was skeptical about the hidden RNG seed x char, but lately I'm reconsidering the thing, the RNG factor is way too stronk and for some chars can become a barrier.

And no, I don't think RNG is RNG, on the long run, if the randomization algo is good, things should leverage out, this isn't happening for some char...the system is somehow rigged.

Ofc nobody will ever officially answer/look in the issue, so we'll have to live with it.

1 person likes this

Posted

These discussions were here even before the game launched, so it's neither something important like the topic states, nor a matter of +16/+20 like the topic, again, states.

The issue lies with people who don't know how to entertain themselves. When you play a competitive game, what keeps you entertained? Probably a fair competition. If you aren't competitive in combat now it's because you don't have the means others have right now. It takes patience, eventually yes, you will catch up and you know it, but many want it now because PvP for them means combat and only combat. Find some other competition for the times being (yes, there are others) to entertain you with, compete against yourself (it's the most interesting competition in a game, to be fair), or go to the arena with your friends and fight there.

If you are caught by the frenzyness that Daum is forcing us into now (in order to catch up with KR, I assume) you will ditch the game and it would be a shame. I've read people talking about Valencia and making comparisons with Korea. KR is completely another story, making comparisons is silly. The content was implemented more smoothly and in a much wider time window. Valencia came after 7-8 months. Moreover, the players didn't know the details of new features as we do now, hence progress was more evened out among players and overall slower, since the most hardcore players would "waste" much of their time into exploring the game. Each time a new class was implemented you would see (almost) everyone rolling a character to try it.

IMO if you think you like the game but you also like to have a life outside of it, you should make an effort to be patient and wait for our version to catch up with KR, at that point we will get a reasonable progress, as right now it's all a bit fubar. But in any case, if you don't play more than 8 hours a day like the people who are one shotting you today, you should realize that you will never compete at the same level with the most hardcore, not in a game that is progress based and where progress takes the most prized of the resouces out of the game: time. I believe you (me) are in such large numbers that this won't spoil the game.

Posted (edited)

Gearing still seems daunting coming back, however it does feel alot easier to hit 250 AP+DP now, and naturally so. However thats so far behind the curve it's hardly relevant. I think a fair number of the player base will at best sit at this "mid tier" of player (310ish AP+DP), while there will be a few raid boss type stud players here and there in some guilds. Not knowing who's at what level of strength I feel hurts the game in a multitude of ways, primarily being that you can't really gauge where you stand amidst the general populace.If you read the fourms you feel like you're utter trash that will never catch up, if you play in game, you can at times feel lie you're making meaningful progress. Knowing for sure whats true makes playing the game so confusing. The whole "git gud" thing just fuels nonsense and feels like some people are fabricating to a large degree.

Personally I think what Featherine provides does fall in line with a very clear trend perpetuated in the fourms and what people claim to discover or experience. However I feel most players will not reach a point above mid tier for quite some time (if at all) due to how lucky you need to be. Many will probably stop there due to sheer frustration if the system stays the way it is. If they don't stop they wont be able to hit above it for a very long time. Aiming for at best +17-18 and assuming most (who can actually PvP) will be within the +16-18 is probably the best mindset to progress with. Also even if that one player does have full +19 how many +17 players could they really take on at once? Surely they are dangerous, but are world boss dangerous? I doubt it, sheer numbers with the masses being moderately geared is probably gonna win out against  a much smaller size of heavily geared players.

I say stay grouped and gear up with the goal of hitting +18 AT BEST and you'll probably find yourself being able to take on most. It's not going to be easy to hit it, but chances are there are  alot more people struggling as hard or even worse than you, than there are who are succeeding. I dont like the announcement system which makes it feel like so many are succeeding, it kinda perpetuates this feeling that everyone who is rich is succeeding. Which is probably not the case. A lot of us will be stuck between +16-+17 for quite some time.

Edited by Nexius

Posted

Ever Tri attempt i have Fails back to +16, I dont gather - because i dont play to gather, because i dont have time to gather & do other stuff. cron stons 64 x5 attempts to Tri Failed & went back to Pri on chest leaving me with 21 durability & no memory fragments to repair. You Can't Force Past 16 Even tho we were promised forcing to +18.

Keep all this happy days +16-20 posts to yourself because they are full of crap thats not helpful to the game or its players.