• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What's your reason for still playing?

105 posts in this topic

Posted

Recent patch got me thinking. Game is pretty shit and I only stick around for friends.

There's gotta be other reasons like maybe you like the fishing system or something, just curious is all

Posted

1.Daily scrolls gathering and doing`em in 5.

2.Some daily quests (Abandoned monastery + Skeletons)

3. Gathering tons of silvers from horse selling. (P2W ftw)

Posted

because it reminds me of a mmo moded skyrim 

2 people like this

Posted

Still didnt have played / lvled the class i wanted to play, still far away from having finished all quest / read all little story all around the world

Posted

Gorgeous immersive and seamless world , fantastic combat and tons of side activities to entertain yourself with.

I would like to add OWPvP here someday once you can actually engage in it and not become pulic enemy nr 1.

4 people like this

Posted

I've not been playing. For the past month I've just been logging in to get the daily login rewards, to get event goodies (football trophy), and to make sure garden doesn't despawn. Beyond that I'm not playing at all.

I'm hanging around because I'd like to try Ninja once it is out. That's always been the class I was most interested in. Honestly I doubt I will take it very high though. The game has been getting lots of content since our launch, but much of the changes that come with that content has been making the overall game worse. It's pretty much been turned into a no-life-or-don't-bother title.

Posted

I dont have any other MMO to play.

God knows I wouldnt still be playing this if I had an option.

4 people like this

Posted

I'm still having fun in general. When I stop having fun I will stop playing.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I love horses, sailing and the scenery. I tried to grind, but it is really not my thing, I only do it now and then when I feel like it. Once I dumped the idea of "being competitive" down the toilette and flushed it good, the game is quite enjoyable. I like running around on my army of alts doing crafting, training, fishing or just exploring. I do employ my 55 now and then and do some scrolls and try to get some fail failstacks, and I am closing to 56 without really trying, but in the end I just do what hits me in the moment.

Having no expectations from BDO seems to be the best way to play it for me.

Edited by Kat
10 people like this

Posted

I just log in for scrolls, and solo it once per week. but no reason to really play the game. BDO in current state does not make any sense.

Posted

Because I actually enjoy the damn game.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Recent patch got me thinking. Game is pretty shit and I only stick around for friends.

There's gotta be other reasons like maybe you like the fishing system or something, just curious is all

Nothing else to play MMO wise atm. Will move on when something better takes my attention like lost ark or starcitizen, atm really isnt any other good mmo, so will play this and the flood of singleplayer JRPG's releasing :)

Edited by Death's Proxy
1 person likes this

Posted

Waiting for it to go p2w so I can beat out all the hardcore players and see them cry on the forums about it.

5 people like this

Posted

I like the flow of the battle, MANY side activities, graphic.

And im waiting for ninja.

I have to add im a casual player. I play max 1-4h a day (counting afk in it) so there is enough contetnt for me to stay in BDO for next year.

1 person likes this

Posted

asian babes

2 people like this

Posted

Because I enjoy the game and have fun every day.

Posted

my waifu 

Posted

Because waiting for Ninja

Posted

For me its still about gearing my future Kunoichi, granted its getting boring and I am now looking for other games.

For me my patience is up and i have no fun anymore, i believe that Ninja and Kunoichi will be delayed again and with luck might see them in September.

The Kunoichi awekening its weapon and the outfits really turned me off but i thought i keep playing seeing how it works out if it get released.

But i am at the point of not giving a damn about it anymore i will just be gimping my self going for that class now.

The life skill i used allot was fishing master 6 rank at it, still its no use anymore its just like real life fishing boring as something can be.

So yeah to me personally the game is boring, its an mmo but the interactions with other players is so limited that i can just as well play a solo game.

The most fun i had in this game was lvling till 50 in the first week of the game.

2 people like this

Posted

Becose is awsome, and i love slow progres gear....and not so p2w how ppl claim it is.......beautiful game and 1 milion things to do in game.....i love it !!

1 person likes this

Posted

I just hit 51 so only started the Mediah content so I've got plenty to do. I'm a super slow casual.

1 person likes this

Posted

Serendia is nice this time of year. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Because it looks amazing and the combat is a lot of fun. And I like to just take my time and get lost in side activities like horse training, fishing and stuff like that. I don't bother with competitive pvp I only join a red battlefield match now and then, even though I'm terrible in it its still fun ^^,

Posted

I enjoy it and its a good game for me =)

1 person likes this

Posted

I like to bash the low lvl players. To knock down horse trainers and to pk fishers.

On a serious note i kina enjoy the mindless grinding, while watching sitcoms and other stuff. (Dual monitors and easy mobs)

Also got lucky and made all my gear duo.